Fairview Park Hospital-Dublin Employee Reviews

Great place to wotk
CARDIAC MONITOR TECH (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAApril 9, 2019
Love working here! I would love to work here for many more years to come. Fairview is a great place to work, I recommend this place to anyone. They are very welcoming to new hires and treat you like family.
Pros
Right by my house
Nice place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAMarch 28, 2019
This is a nice place to work the nursing staff is great. Everyone works well together. They treat their patients with the upmost respect and give great care.
Pros
discounts
Cons
so far from where I live
Enjoyed making the patients happy
Cook/Catering Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAFebruary 5, 2019
I learned more about food safety and safety practices in the kitchen. I took pride in making the patients stay more comfortable and enjoyable providing excellent service
I was very stressed when working here over 3-4 years ago
travel RN (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJanuary 4, 2019
I honestly was just at this facility for 3 months because I was on assignment as a travel RN. At the time there were several travel RNs on the floor I worked, an indication to me that things were not very good at this facility.
Ok place to work
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 27, 2018
I give Fairview Park Hospital a 8 out 10. I liked working there up until about five years ago. I felt like the pca/tech were treated unfairly but that's just my opinion.
Harrassment from Management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 1, 2018
Too much favoritism and gossiping among supervisors about their department employees! I was harrassed by supervisors after reporting an unethical event that occurred and eventually "set up" and fired after being employed there for 9 plus years...
Pros
Free birthday and holiday meals
Cons
Harrassment from supervisors
One of the largest employers in the community. Fun place to work.
Public Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAAugust 28, 2018
My position allowed me to connect with the staff, management and community through multiple avenues such as health fairs, charitable and educational organizations.
Pros
Discounts, Gym perks
Cons
Very low pay
Better Opportunity
Emergency Room Registrar/Preceptor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAApril 6, 2018
I only left to make more per hour to better support my family. The job itself was fun and fulfilling. I enjoyed working there, and the people I worked with.
Challenging and Supportive
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAMarch 13, 2018
I enjoyed my years at FVP and had some interesting and educational experiences that made a great difference in my outlook toward colleagues and patients.
Pros
Learning environment.
Cons
relaxed attitude of todays new nurses
Fast paced
LPN (Current Employee) –  MED/SURGJanuary 30, 2018
I have learnede many things since being employed at fairview. I loved working with all kinds of patients from the young to the old. The work place feels like a family.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Very stressful at times
Limited opportunity and unsafe patient load
Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAJanuary 28, 2018
The most frustrating thing about this job is limited opportunity for advancement or change in position without being "in favor" of those in management.

Most employees appear unhappy with management who seem only to exist to push corporate policies and improve public opinion rather than provide safe healthcare.

Safe patient care is thrown to the wayside to provide a "positive experience" where the patient is happy with their stay, even if the patient happiness is not condusive to improvment of pt overall health.

Staffing is frequently inadequate for patient load to provide safe care at times because nurses/techs are not availab.E to fill needs, however management allows patient census to climb above levels set by staffing grid.

Paid days off have to be arranged months in advance and still are not guaranteed.

Many seasoned nursing staff members have chosen to or have been forced to find employment elsewhere, causing a workforce of limited knowledge and experience. This has also caused a shortage of staff in many areas forcing management to use travel and agency nurses who are not always reliable for attendance or patient care.
Cons
Poor management, Toxic environment
volunteer
Voulenteer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJanuary 23, 2018
Excellent environment, I need a full time job. My life changed and I am looking for a full time career. I love sales and have been very successful. I want a chance to prove my abilities to be an asset to the company I decide to work with.
Pros
helping
Cons
none, I volunteered
Surgical unit charge nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GADecember 22, 2017
Very professsionl staff and good work environment .Stressful at times . However team work was excillent and administrative staff were very supportive
meeting people
Cafeteria Cashier/ Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GA 31021October 26, 2017
Customer service, meeting people and hearing their stories of why they are there. Working with great people. There really wasn't a hard part about the job, except if you get a patient or a family member and then they pass and you have to say goodbye.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health insurance
Enjoyed my employment
Cath Lab Technologist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAOctober 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at Fairview I only left to become a travel tech to experience new things. I currently still am on staff as a PRN so that I can work there between contracts
Team efficiency
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 22, 2017
Productive and fun place to work with flexible hours to help meet family needs. Most employers are team efficient and will work over if needed. They will work around your schedule if you have another job or attending school.
Pros
discount lunches
Cons
short breaks
Under Staffed and Negative Attitudes
Phlebotomy Laboratory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GASeptember 19, 2017
13 people resigned or left the lab within 4 months. Attitudes of lab employees was horrible. No one was open to new ideas. Employees complained about anything new.
Fabulous inpatient and outpatient treatment.
contract travel therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAAugust 10, 2017
I worked at this facility as a travel therapist and was very welcomed by all. Very supportive management! Would recommend this location for anyone who likes living in the south
Rural community hospital
Physician Associate, Coastal Physician Services (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 28, 2017
Rural community hospital located in Dublin, Georgia. Small emergency department with double coverage from 12 pm to 12 am.Wide verity of patients seen.
Nice family firendly work place
Quality (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAMarch 10, 2017
Nice place to work, they appreciate work life balance and created a great work environment. Employees displayed teamwork and Leadership was supportive and responsive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairview Park Hospital-Dublin. Our community is ready to answer.

Fairview Park Hospital-Dublin Reviews by Location