Fairway Staffing Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working here
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 6, 2019
It was a friendly environment with lots of room to grow in the company. It was fast paced and energetic. I learned how to drive the forklift at this company.
Persona con mucho potencial
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 23, 2018
En esta empresa trabajaba de cargue y descargue de containers, entregar ordenes esto era que los conductores de camiones iban a recoger unas cargas las cuales me entregaban para que la buscara en la bodega y fuera llevada a la puerta en la cual el conductor la recogia, inventario de bodega y armar paletas
Pros
Crecimiento, nuevos conocimientos
Cons
Mal ambiente laboral
production
cross-training opportunities to staff (Former Employee) –  Bell, CASeptember 11, 2018
Was working production for a motor company in production, good managers, lots of hours including overtime, no room for advancement, no raises aside from yearly raise, only good if you need the money asap or got nothing to do.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
no benefits unless hired by company, no advancement
Fast Pace But Fun Work Experience
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CAApril 23, 2018
Excellent experience the people Are Friendly And Nice Very Professional . Enjoyed Working For The Company And Where I Was Staffed At Helps With Any Uniform Or Shoes You Need
Great place to work at, good people.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bell, CANovember 29, 2017
It was a great experience working for Fairway Staffing, i learned to use the forklift machine thru one of the companies they assigned me to work at. The knowledge i learned at Fairway Staffing is invaluable.
Low Wage Labor Agency
Wharehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CAAugust 28, 2017
No dream jobs to speak of it a staffing agency, only temp jobs available no temp. to hire. They only connected me with some laborious and low wage work .
superconductor work is an experience is unlike any other.
QC/QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 7, 2017
QC/QA printing and inspecting parts to meet contractor demand. I learned to use the shipping software which was user friendly and that is a plus when dealing with large amount of product.
Pros
company dinner/activities
Cons
Fufilled my potential
Hard Labor
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 31, 2016
The company is eager to get cheap labor. Some of the emplyess have been there for years with no pay raise. I need a pay raise.
Not a good company.
Pros
Keeps you in Shape
Cons
too many to list
Professional and Friendly Workplace Environment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CASeptember 28, 2016
A typical day, for me at work would be being placed in a work environment and depending in which company I am placed that would determine the skills, I would have to use to complete my task. .throughout my employment i have learned to work more harder and communicate more with my co-workers. i personally cannot say that I have a hard part of my job description everything is pretty balanced out i can saythat having a job is enjoyable ..
Pros
na
Cons
na
break room tv
general labor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 4, 2015
i would start my day with shrink wrapping. it was not fun all the time but i did nott mind doing it,this job helped me learn how to be more productive with myself. i liked the job i enjoyed working their my co workers where some good workers and good to get along with
Pros
cold water
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairway Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3