Faith Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and safe work environment
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 13, 2018
Faith Technologies is an excellent company who's main focus is safety and quality work. The management and executive team are some of the best that I've ever worked for.
Awful Management, Poor Work/Life Balance
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJuly 8, 2018
My manager had very poor leadership skills and did not help give employees the training and skills needed to be successful in their roles. There is a complete disregard for work/life balance and poor communication from management. The office environment is a high-stress work environment with little regard for employee's well-being. Hourly office employees are given a significantly larger workload than is possible to complete in an 8 hour day. Management is quick to pin blame on their direct reports for their own failings, and departments often don't work well together to accomplish tasks. Often there is an office vs. field mentality, and office employees look down on field employees rather than trying to build stronger relationships with them.
Pros
Occasional paid team lunches/activities, merit incentives
Cons
No work-life balance, poor management, poor communication, high-stress
Great learning
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30354June 25, 2018
Would help get the drivers started for the day once they were ready I would then work on pulling orders and staging tools and material for the next day or further in the week. Would also take care of sending all FedEx orders out along with communicating with job sites to get proper tooling on site when needed.
A lot of unnecessary politics
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 25, 2018
Working with faith was wonderful for my first year there, they have a great safety culture, good benefits, and fun people to work with. After my first year mark things became difficult as we had multiple management switches, and thus I was not allowed to advance in my career there. It became increasingly hard to work there until the point where I was let go because I consistently would talk to upper management and was seen as a hassle.
Pros
Safety was amazing
Cons
upper management did not care about the workers
ok place
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 31, 2018
hours are ok but long at times coworkers are competitive and not always helpful they try to have good communication but don't feels very corporate and not for the little guy
overall a good place to work.
Tower Technician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 30, 2018
I would recommend Faith Technologies to some one else. I enjoyed working for them and they took care of you. I didn't enjoy the traveling because I have a family.
Competitive
Field Support Technician/Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 29, 2018
Job is not bad if you're willing to travel and be away from home for extensive periods of time with not enough work with in the valley to keep you busy all year round you will find yourself getting laid off or they will Express the need of traveling out of state.
Faith is a great place to work.
Work Force Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74134May 29, 2018
I think faith is a great place to work and grow your career. Everyone is a team player and does their best to help you out. I would recommend Faith to anyone who is looking for a promising career.
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIMay 15, 2018
very low moral. If you get hired out of marionette/peshtigo you will only work at Marinette Marines and almost never travel. .
Poor Mangement
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 19, 2018
I've worked here for a long time, and the culture has changed dramatically with the current leadership. The nepotism runs very very deep in the home office. Employees are expected to do more, for much less. The focus is on making money for the shareholders and executive team so they can buy another plane or ranch and then say that we didn't meet our profit goals. Employee owned company, but only a few employees are allowed to own stock. Pay raises are dismal or non-existent. The average seems to be about 1% for the past 10 years. The only way to achieve a higher salary is to travel and/or work long hours, and employees who don't travel (those who actually want to see their family) are treated poorly. Bonuses are promised, but the high margin to achieve them is never reached, so they aren't paid out. Employees are expected to travel non-stop it seems, usually at the last minute, and are under-compensated for it. Travel time does not count towards overtime, if it is paid at all, mileage may or may not get paid, office employees receive no extra pay to travel but are expected to do so more and more, and the travel compensation is vague, constantly changing, and different for every project--usually don't find out about compensation or lack thereof until after the travel is complete. It is difficult to attain a work/life balance when an employee doesn't know where they are going to be working when, and the hours vary between 40 to 85 hours a week.

The field employees are some of the best people that I have ever worked with though. The upper management leaves something to
  more... be desired--mostly any care or concern for their employees.  less
Pros
Lots of travel
Cons
Lots of travel
liked working here, but didn't want to travel out of state if necessary
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIApril 9, 2018
potentially great place to work if you're willing to put in the effort. endless opportunity for advancement. they'll make sure you're paid what you're worth.
ok
Field (Current Employee) –  KSApril 8, 2018
ok- Better if you have friends in higher management. They will get you into a position that your not able to do but will put you in it anyway because your friends or family. Co-workers will step on your back to get ahead.
Wouldn't recommend
Top Hand (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 13, 2018
This place is horrible place to work at. They only cared about getting things done and not about safety. They ran their crews into the dirt working 90+ hrs per week and only getting 2 days off after a month. Their pay wasn't competitive at all
Job security.
Lead Electrician (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MOMarch 11, 2018
They take care of their employees better than most companies. They are employee owned which helps the electricians understand their positions better. I also think they have a pretty good apprenticeship program.
Pros
Seemed to have a lot of work.
Cons
A lot of travel.
Not a bad job
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 17, 2018
The work was good, and the management was very understanding. The fellow journeymen were willing to assist others, and working as a team was crucial. A good experience
Overall a very good company
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 13, 2018
Usually came in and my coworkers were very friendly. The management and journeyman above me were very helpful most of the time and were happy to teach me something if I needed help. I learned how to run conduit and how to wire circuits in an industrial building. The hardest part of the job was all the switching crews. We were usually on a crew and if another crew needed help then they moved you. The most enjoyable part of working there was the people and learning the new skills.
Pros
Got a free lunch once a month, they pay for training, excellent benefits
Cons
Can be a little shaky on the job security
fast paced and professional
Specialty Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 8, 2018
Faith focuses on the installation and the customer, putting emphasis on safety and productivity. They provide excellent training programs, and strive to offer continued training as well. My only complaint is that the drive for productivity has created a culture where there is less respect or regard for the individual.
Fast pace
Helper/Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 7, 2018
Fast pace and high quality it was amazing to see forklifts and cranes with the amounts of electrical work that was done out there was unbelievable and was extremely fast
Pros
Benafits
Cons
Call in
productive fun place to work
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 24, 2018
Days at work were relatively fun but can be stressful at times. I learned work together as a team. The more challenging parts of the job were communicating with other trades.
Great place to work and good people to work for
Electrical Foreman (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJanuary 22, 2018
Very people oriented company for being one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States. They are willing to advance workers if they show comment and are willing to learn more
Pros
Environment
Cons
None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faith Technologies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight