Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning Employee Reviews

Falcon hvac
Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 1, 2019
Good company, very professional and organize. People are frendly and management is always looking for ways to improve job/work environment. i have had a very good experience on the year i have been working here
Falcon Works
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 1, 2019
Great place to work. Everyone is friendly, helpful and will teach you things you may not of known. Things can get crazy busy but, it's the nature of the job.
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 31, 2019
Is a decent company freindly and socially every body is welcome.
The trade is basically new construction installation of fresh air conditioning and heating and depending on the type of experience on your own that's. how your salary or hourly paid is evaluated
Happy customers, more incomes, for all us.
Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 28, 2019
×Usually I have a good relationship between customer.
×I learn something new everyday.
×I try to communicate with my teammates.
×I try to have the best work ethic at all times.
Work Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 28, 2019
The work environment is very positive here at Falcon, everybody is so supportive and you will get to learn so much from the experienced team of Falcon. The job hours are perfect which gives you time for yourself after work which is really good.
Falcon Attitude = Falcon Gratitude
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 28, 2019
Falcon is a great place to work - constantly growing and their growth goals always include the entire Falcon team which many times feels like a Falcon family - you can make a career out of any position here and your hard work/integrity will match your compensation - professional atmosphere - beautiful new facility - talented Falcon team members - I never not want to go to work everyday and that is good thing!
Give it all you got!
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 24, 2019
The days at work are usually very pleasant and filled with many tasks to cover and help to be given to get the job done. I have gained a plethora of knowledge in multiple areas of the company that contributes to my success with Falcon. Our management team respects all of the employees and tries to help with any issues that arise professionally or personally. The only difficult part the job that I can think of is dealing with a lot of noise at one time while trying to concentrate in our open concept office. The absolute best part of the job is the people. Falcon really does have some of the most caring, happy, funny and eccentric people I have ever met. Truly a blessing.
Falcon Heating and air conditioning-
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 24, 2019
After working with a previous employer for over 20 years, I came here to find out this is how a company should be ran. Very well organized and professional.
I would recommend anyone that wants to start off a heating and air conditioning career this is the company you are looking for.
Falcon overview
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 24, 2019
Office employees keep regular hours with light required overtime. Field employees have the opportunity for overtime which is sometimes required, as well as weekend work. Office employees get a chance to learn all phases of the HVAC business from initial install to warranty repairs, and customer pay repairs and service. Management is stern and intolerant of repeated policy breaches, but fair and inclusive to individuals. The hardest part of the job is working in inclimate weather, especially for the installers. The best part of the job is the feeling of a team with everyone's input to achieve a goal and grow the business.
Working at Falcon
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 23, 2019
Falcon is awsome, I started with no experience in the HVAC field just labor experience. They gave me a chance and trained me to be where im at today. The management here is excellent we all work together to get problems solved. The hours are great I have time for work and also school at night. Its like a big family here. This really is a great company.
Not your average HVAC company
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 23, 2019
Great place to work. Friendly people that are always willing to help out. Owners really care about family and treat people with respect. This place is definitely unlike other HVAC places, especially with it's new state of the art facility.
Excellent
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 21, 2019
It's a great company nice owners that they always give you many opportunities to learn more and more to grow up.
If you are that type of person that you want to be more everyday.
Here at falcon you can
Make it.
great place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 21, 2019
Overall a great place to work. Management is very approachable, at no point does it feel like you cant talk to the boss. This makes coming to work very enjoyable as your part of a family, not just a number in a workplace.
Falcon
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 21, 2019
A typical work day at Falcon HVAC is being busy. There is a lot to learn in this industry and the company provides great tools to accomplish this. The management style is very open door policy and the workplace has a diverse culture of employees where everyone is treated under the same guidelines. The hardest part of the job is the amount of information needed to learn and the best part of the job is the security of employment with the growth of the company. I feel very privileged to work for Falcon HVAV.
Falcon
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 21, 2019
This has been a great place to work. I have felt welcome since day 1, and my growth opportunities have been laid out in front of me. I love every moment of being here, I am so happy to be apart of this team!
happy
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 21, 2019
great place to work owners and managers ease to work for.staff and crew have the customers best interest at heart.service technicians are well trained and up to date
na
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAOctober 21, 2019
I'm still learning, not fully trained for a dispatch, recently added more responsibilities and I'm getting trained on that side. Training is a bit difficult due to numerous interruptions thru out the day. Culture is fine, some of the rules are a bit off, specially when certain people does not follow them. Best part of the job is the hours, hardest part is to get properly trained. Over all is a great place to work at.
Great benefits, room to grow, understanding management
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAJune 22, 2018
Falcon is the first place that I've worked that I truly want to come to work everyday. The people here are very friendly, they offer great benefits, there is a lot of room for growth, and the managers and owners truly care about their employees. Their benefits are great; I believe they pay 50% of their employees' premiums. I've had some personal issues in the past and when I approached management, they were very understanding. In my line of work, I drive a company vehicle, which is a very nice model. I don't really understand the 1 negative review...honestly as long as you follow the policies, don't start drama, are a hard worker, and do your job correctly, you are set up for success. The company is constantly growing, which speaks volumes of their success. I'm glad I found the right place for me and my career.
Pros
benefits, salary, room for growth, the staff, management
Poor work conditions
Register and grill tech (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJune 15, 2018
No work life balance, treated as a number. Poor managers and disorganized office enviroment. Required to drive and maintain company vehicle. No extra incentives.
Great workplace culture
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 3, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working at Falcon. The fellow employees and staff are really friendly and treat you like family, the workload is manageable and I feel like I always learn something, there is opportunities to learn and advance, and there are new and fun events (the Christmas party is AMAZING!).
I'm pretty positive that the two negative reviews are from disgruntled former employees because they did not give an accurate representation of the company that I know and have been with for many years.
There's a reason why there are many employees who have been with this company for many many years and that is because it is a great company to work for.
Kudos to the owners and staff for making this company the success that it is!
Pros
great co-workers, fun events, catered lunches, great hours, opportunities for growth
Cons
a bit tight on space but they are building a brand new facility!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5