Falken Tire Employee Reviews

Great people to work with. Open door policy management from CEO down. Fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2018
The best job I've had in my career. Falken has a culture that takes care of it's people first and that motivates you to give 200%. I was sad when my position was eliminated ( economy was difficult at that time for tire business). This job gave me the opportunity to meet great people, develop great relationships both personal and professional. Given the opportunity again to work for them, I would jump in a heartbeat.
Pros
Travel the Nation, meet great people. Fun environment. Great pay and benefits. Really felt appreciated
Cons
No cons, just bad timing due to economy restraints
Management is horrible, they're liars.
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJMay 10, 2018
Long story short i worked on an assignment here, i was told by mangememt i was doing very well. Then the next day they say the complete opposits when i come in. They asked me to leave so i did. Whem i tried to collect unemployment it turns out they lied and said they let me go cause i was taking smoke breaks other than my lunch which i was not. Dirt bags.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Great Place to Work
Southeastern Commercial Zone Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 4, 2017
A great place to work with great benefits but the travel has become too burdensome on my family life. This is a good opportunity for a single person.
Professional
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 27, 2017
My experience at Falken Tire Corporation was professional and opened my eyes to what being inside a corporate office such as that would be like. I helped with mailings, event planning and more.
Increasing sales and dealer relantionships
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hilliard OhioJune 28, 2017
Working on looking for new business and increase the business I have now. Solving issues that might come up and containing contact with my direct report.
Pros
Home office
Cons
90% travel
Great gym on-site!
PRODUCT PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 16, 2016
Clear candid communication is seldom provided. Management could do more to raise employee morale. Employees would benefit from a clear road-map to be successful and eventually promoted.
Pros
Highly capable non-management employees.
Cons
Poor Human Resources Dept. and Top Management
Productive workplace
Cash Application Administrator/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 7, 2016
The Accounts Payable Manager was very helpful and easy going. The environment was very fast-paced. The employee benefits and incentives were great. I worked with 2 systems during my employment with this company, Peachtree and Oracle. Management focused on employee education.
Pros
Seminars (Employee education)
Cons
Employment turn-around
Falken
Help Desk Support / Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 8, 2012
They used to be a grert company, until they changed out the HR dept. Company took a big over haul and not for the best.
Pros
location location location
Cons
hr dept and management