Falken Tire Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Management is horrible, they're liars.
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJMay 10, 2018
Long story short i worked on an assignment here, i was told by mangememt i was doing very well. Then the next day they say the complete opposits when i come in. They asked me to leave so i did. Whem i tried to collect unemployment it turns out they lied and said they let me go cause i was taking smoke breaks other than my lunch which i was not. Dirt bags.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Great Place to Work
Southeastern Commercial Zone Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 4, 2017
A great place to work with great benefits but the travel has become too burdensome on my family life. This is a good opportunity for a single person.
Professional
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 27, 2017
My experience at Falken Tire Corporation was professional and opened my eyes to what being inside a corporate office such as that would be like. I helped with mailings, event planning and more.
Increasing sales and dealer relantionships
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hilliard OhioJune 28, 2017
Working on looking for new business and increase the business I have now. Solving issues that might come up and containing contact with my direct report.
Pros
Home office
Cons
90% travel
Great gym on-site!
PRODUCT PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 16, 2016
Clear candid communication is seldom provided. Management could do more to raise employee morale. Employees would benefit from a clear road-map to be successful and eventually promoted.
Pros
Highly capable non-management employees.
Cons
Poor Human Resources Dept. and Top Management
Productive workplace
Cash Application Administrator/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 7, 2016
The Accounts Payable Manager was very helpful and easy going. The environment was very fast-paced. The employee benefits and incentives were great. I worked with 2 systems during my employment with this company, Peachtree and Oracle. Management focused on employee education.
Pros
Seminars (Employee education)
Cons
Employment turn-around
Falken
Help Desk Support / Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 8, 2012
They used to be a grert company, until they changed out the HR dept. Company took a big over haul and not for the best.
Pros
location location location
Cons
hr dept and management