Families First Counseling Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 36 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 19 jobs at Families First Counseling Services because we can’t find any available jobs at Families First Counseling Services close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 948 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 33 questions about working at Families First Counseling Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Families First Counseling Services employees.
Insights from 21 Indeed users who have interviewed with Families First Counseling Services within the last 5 years.
During the interview they ask you if you’d like to make your own schedule which is only partially true because you make your own schedule around the schedules of other people. Which makes for late nights
Organizational skills, experience, verbal and writing skills, strengths and areas to grow.
Personality types, how you handle stress.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Families First Counseling Services