Family Bridges Home Care Employee Reviews

a fun and productive place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 6, 2017
I enjoyed this position. It was a great feeling helping people that needed it. I loved cooking and cleaning and just being a companion to my client. It was great.
September 11, 2017

thanks for the nice comments. It is appreciated.
If you are back in this area, look us up. we always have room for another great caregiver.

helping people
Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 30, 2017
I loved working with the clients. just hanging out helping clean the house. if they needed breakfast cooked or help cooking. it was like I was helping my grandparents.
Pros
helping clients
Cons
one passing
September 11, 2017

Thanks for the nice acknowledgment. If you feel you want to come back, we always have room for another great caregiver.

December 4, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to pass on your experience working with us.

Nice company to work for
Asst. Manager to HR. Director (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 29, 2014
This was a great company to work for, if it wasn't for them loosing Senior Link I would still be working for this company. Was laid off due to lack of work.
September 11, 2017

Thanks for the nice comments. Fortunately, for Family Bridges, since SeniorLink closed, we have seen great gains in our private pay business and we are fortunately still a very healthy business.
If you ever want to come back, let us know, its possible we would have an office position open.

Excellent service provider in home health care.
Caregiver/NA (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2014
The Family Bridges Home is one of the excellent home care provider service for Personal Care/Homemaking (non-medically).

For several years being employed in health care field, I have learned more about how life is great when providing a service and/ or giving a little help that exceeding the client's expectation. Indeed, it given me opportunity to hands on the knowledge and skills I completed in college degree.

The only hardest part of my job, as a caregiver is when the client become unhappy or starts giving up due to the stress they get from other incompetent people. Then begin to refuse the care, and back to grieving, or depression increased.

The most enjoyable part of my job as a caregiver, is when I see a person smiling back when I done my job and say, "See you tomorrow, take care...,I love you!" I feel like I do have many grandma's living.
September 11, 2017

Thanks for the nice acknowledgment. We always want to be considered a thoughtful employer and one who improves the lives of our staff as well as our clients.
Thanks for doing the work that you do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Bridges Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2