Family Care Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Bad place with quick turnaround
Lead Phlebotomist / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2018
No room for advancement from within. Horrible pay and crooked doctors. The turnaround rate of employees in ridiculous. I worked here almost 4 years, was promised for 2 that I would become manager... I did indeed get offered position of "supervisor" but was offered no pay increase.
Work
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 5, 2018
Arrive at work. Turn on the computer. Review labs/X-rays results prior to seeing first patient. See morning patient. Attend any scheduled meetings. See afternoon patients. Complete all patient EMR's. Go home. Moderate provider turnover.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps.
Cons
Working in old building. Provider moral was fair at best
Horrible place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 29, 2018
Management is horrible, the environment is horrible, the company it self sucks. So many unhappy and dissatisfied patients. The floor MAs dont have the knowledge and care to complete their jobs. No one takes ownership of anything to get things done. Dont trust anyone there, especially not management. This should not be called Family Care Partners because at the end of the day all they care about is money!!!!
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Management was horrible for me
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMay 27, 2018
The facility I was working in was a good facility. The problem was the off site management. She was very nasty and had a bad attitude and never took responsibility for her short comings.
Pros
Free lunch from drug reps
fast paced
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAMarch 16, 2018
Always something to do. Staying busy is must there. Good communication and staying focused is a must. Must have good customer service with the patience that come in.
Pros
drug rep lunches
Cons
stressful working enviroment
Please don't work at Family Care Partners
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2018
The management staff is horrible. The lab manager is horrible.
Always threatening to write you up or fire you. Never got a raise the two years I was there, raises where frozen. I can truly say the worse place I have every worked. I would leave everyday with a head ache.
Pros
Cons
everything
Works short staffed a lot
Manager - Referral Department (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2018
I enjoyed working there, but some of the politics were a bit much. The way people were laid off was wrong. It was almost like a corporate takeover. People, including managers were lied to and that does not leave a good taste for anyone. I did make some life long friends who are no longer there as well and met some very knowledgeable people.
Pros
Good People
Cons
pay
productive work place with continual meals from drug reps
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day at work was a position as a patient service representative assisting in Primary Care, Internal Medicine, as well as the Nurse Practitioner.
Pros
set schedule for the week/weekends off
Cons
no cons
management is getting worst
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2018
its a busy work environment. Doctors are great to work with but I don't see any inprovement with this company. this year with new managers and higher position is so poor on management and lack of communications.
Great place for a learning about cultures
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2018
I enjoy processing payroll and being available for all the employees for any questions and concerns. I liked working on the Paychex and ADP programs as they are seamless and user friendly.
practice manager
Practice Manager/Facility & Real Estate Manager/ (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCDecember 28, 2017
Love the environment, staff and patients, very fast paced, challenging and a different situation every day. Company employees are very knowledgeable of their job and whats expected of them
n/a
Contact center Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 4, 2017
n/a. I have nothing to say about Family care partners. They are good for seeing a kids doctor but other than that i have nothing bad to say about them
Long time business
Medical Coder/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2017
My typical day at work was checking in with providers to see if any had questions or concerns in regards to their HCC opportunities with patients. I then would begin work on working on future appointment opportunities for the provider's to assess patient's chronic conditions. I would work on tasks assigned to coders. I would also work on e-mails with coding questions. I would work on my "Inbox" from providers. I would audit certain CPT codes and bill them according to the correct documentation being completed. I learned how the provider's day was so completely filled with documenting, insurances and their requirements, pharmacies, telephone messages, and lots of things that took up their time with the patients. The hardest part of the job was getting the provider to realize how important their documentation was for their reimbursement. The most enjoyable part of the job was making so many friends be it fellow employees or patients. The saddest part of my job has become in the past two years the new management of the company. There is no longer any kind of concern, care or appreciation of the employees. Promises are made, but never fulfilled. They have taken on the mentality of sweeping out all of the long term employees and long term ways of doing things which always produced excellent results to a company struggling to even staying afloat.
Pros
Discounts for medical visits
Cons
Expensive health benefits, Dealing with Management
Disappointed
Medical Assistant Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2017
There was very poor management. Shady in their dealings and if you were a person that wanted to help change the atmosphere and drive for patient and customer satisfaction they were very quick to set you up for failure and terminate an employee.

There is dishonesty and no trust between staff and management.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Management doesn't value patient care.
Great place to work!
Management (Former Employee) –  ArlingtonOctober 31, 2017
Would definitely recommend working here. A fast pace environment but a great place to learn and grow quickly as it is easy to see different aspects of the business.
Pros
Flexibility
Very nice place to work
Physician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2017
I work in Urgent Care where we see walk in patients only. We may have many patients check in at once or a steady flow. management is excellent and workplace culture outstanding. Our patients range from sports physicals and colds to high acuity patients requiring iv therapy and lab work.
no comment
Clinical Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 21, 2017
I worked at FCP for almost a year and honesty the whole time I worked there all I heard co-workers state was how they will be putting in their 2 week noticed and move on to another medical office.
Controlled enviroment
Medical Assistant/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Typical work week. Controlled environment. Busy workplace. Some stress. Basic customer service skills required. Weekend hours were available. Had to wear uniforms.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2017
Working at Family Care Partners is very Hands-On and educational. They offer such a wide variety of services to patients that your skills are always kept fresh.
Productive and fun workplace
SUPERVISING OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 9, 2017
The office staff are great people. I enjoy working with them. They are very reliable workers and I'm going to miss them when I leave. There's just no advancement opportunities within the company and for that reason it's time for me to go.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no benefits or advancements