Family First Funding, LLC

Family First Funding, LLC Reviews: Working at Family First Funding, LLC

United States7 reviews

Family First Funding, LLC insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Not enjoyable

I didn't like working here. Being stuck in an office on the phone for hours can be demoralizing. Would not want to ever do this again but I need a job so I'm willing to do anything.

Do not quit your job to go there

a group of us were hired and started together after 2 weeks they had fired 2 of the 6 and by the end of the 3rd week the entire group had been let go. On 1st day of training they let us know that they were recording the sessions because they had just had to let a group of employees go and they complained that they had not been adiquately trained. Not a good opening line for the first day of training, and turned out I should have been worried with that statement as they fired us as well. Not sure how a company can think that in 10 days you will learn all the ins and outs of their operations. I was actually fired on day 13 but day 11 and 12 the trainer was MIA and not responding to any questions regarding files that had been assigned.

Pros

Cons

They fire entire groups of new trainees at once

Best Place to Work

Best place I have ever worked great management and culture. At Family First Funding LLC....Family not just in there name its what we value.If you are a Loan Officer great place to work.

A positive atmosphere, which fosters growth and development

Family First Funding is a values-centered company, which facilitates an environment to grow. New ideas are welcomed. The executives are supportive, The company's work-life balance, and propensity to encourage teamwork, foster a culture within the company where employees see themselves more as family, than employees. The ability to develop new skillsets, and implement new ideas, are prevailing characteristics of Family First Funding.

Pros

Team-centered approach, supportive environment

A good place to work, reasonable benefits and employment expectations

Underwriting Manager was fair and a good leader. As an underwriter I was able to make sound underwriting decisions and have those underwriting decisions supported by my manager. Workplace culture is great and the ability to work remotely was terrific

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Freedom with remote position

Work remotely from home or other locations. No feedback on performance standards or incentive for growth. Poor management or company direction. Very stressful new position and under pressure with no support from management. Hardest part of the job was having no direction or support for increased learning potential. Very little team work. Most enjoyable was that it was a remote position.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Large volume workload with little teamwork and communication

Still having growing pains

3 out of 5, too many layers for a small company, more indifference than sincerity, and unadjusted u/w skills, too many loans are getting denied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family First Funding, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Family First Funding, LLC