Family Home Health Employee Reviews

Useless
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 19, 2018
Total waste of my time that I even worked for this stupid company . Company doesn’t have an idea what they need to do .. lots of turn over and poorly managed and a family based business
Pros
Cons
Official response from Family Home Health
March 27, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. At Family Home Health, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of personalized care and services for our patients & clients and a positive, supportive work environment for our employees. Sorry to hear that wasn't the situation you experienced. Your feedback will help us improve.​

well balanced work place
Non Medical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COOctober 23, 2017
Working with Family Home health has been a blessing. I started in Jan of this year & since have been bumped up to a higher paid position with more opportunity. My hard work has never gone unnoticed. Management is great, with a family owned & operated agency, which they make the staff feel like family as well. We have an amazing HR lady who is always here to help as well.
Wonderful place to work!
Office worker (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COOctober 16, 2017
Family Home Health is a wonderful place to work! Great team environment and co-workers.

They follow the motto - when you are with Family Home Health, you are FAMILY!

Management is very supportive and open to new ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3