Family Home Health Network

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Flexible work schedule and good pay

Good place to work. Good pay and flexible schedule. Get to do the work you love without micromanaged. Good work place for independent nurses! No hand holding. If you want to work and can do a great job on your own this is the place!

Pros

They let you do your job. Great for seasoned nurses.

Cons

Not going to get hand held be ready to hit the ground running.

Great Company to work for!

I've been in the industry 12 years and this is by far the best home health company I've ever worked for. Extremely ethical and show a true caring for patients and employees.

Pros

enjoy my job, great pay

Cons

very busy but in a good way

Good Benefits and Wonderful, supportive staff

The company offer good benefits, have supportive staffs, and managers.They provide good training for new employees and continuing education for clinicians. Management listens to concerns of staff and willing to work with your concerns. Co- workers are wonderful to work with.

Very poor management . Didn’t care about their employees . Taken advantage of. No appreciation and they didn’t care even if you went above and beyond.

Worst Culture EVER!

Huge turnover ... for a caring field they don’t care at all for employees. Disrespectful, backstabbing, favoritism, and fear-based culture are a few statements that come to mind. Management should all be fired. COO is bipolar and FAKE. Stay far, far, FAR Away from this company. Wonder what they had to pay for the “positive comments”?!

Pros

Zero

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great Workplace!

Awesome leadership that really cares about you as an employee. I was very impressed with the management and communication when I joined Family - it felt like they care about you and want you to succeed.

Pros

Good benefits, structured well, strong teams

Cons

Crazy hours sometimes

Gave me all the possible PPE to see patients. My manager is a very good listener and understands what it is to be in the field. Field supervisor is AMAZING!!! So helpful.

Pros

Ppe, good leadership, good support

Great Company, Team and Culture

So glad I came to work for this company! Although it took a little while for the negative people to leave, the work culture is now great! So many folks who believe in working hard, being team players and providing great customer service! Love coming to work everyday. Don't believe the words of the few negative folks who left. This is great family owned, family run business with a very strong leadership team with great vision that truly cares for staff and the most important people, the patients and families. Sad to say, not a lot of companies out there like this anymore.

Pros

Caring leaders and teammates! So many opportunities here!

Cons

Fast paced environment, high expectations but fair

Great place to work!

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!!! Excellent work/life balance.Great employees, it is rare to find a company with different personalities that work so well together. I enjoy coming to work every morning, even in these challenging times. The management team here works with you to ensure you have all of the tools you need to thrive within the company. While the company is behind you 100% of the way, your success is in your hands and that is another great aspect of working for Family Home Health. Joining Family is one of the best decisions I have made in my career.

Pros

work life balance, room for advancement, great work environment

Cons

Honestly i have none.

I love it here!!

I have been wit Family for a year and it has been the BEST decision I have every made. Our team is amazing and go above and beyond to help one another and our patients. The managers are very knowledgeable and approachable. They definitely embrace the "one tea one dream motto.

Great Place to work

Do not listen to the bad reviews. those individuals were probably the individuals bringing the toxic environment and that is why they are no longer with the company. Leadership has changed and everyone is dedicated and focused on achieving our goals. Do not let those people determine where you work.

Management and HR sucks

Bad management and very unfair. No work/life balance and no flexibility. Underpaid Don’t keep their promise They use you for their benefit and force you to quit

Official response from Family Home Health Network

July 15, 2020
We're sorry that your time with us was not positive. Our goal is to promote a positive and fair environment. There is great opportunity for career growth across teams within the company, and we’d welcome the opportunity to understand any issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your feedback.

Toxic Environment

** Management does not care about their staff. ** Extremely toxic environment. ** Not a a good place to work at all. **Discrimination/ Favoritism. ** Trust in these reviews. Do not become their next victim.

Not a good place to work

Current leadership have no clinical experience so no support for office staff or field staff. Current employees always undervalued and in fear of losing their jobs. There is a dictatorship atmosphere not a team environment.

Toxic Environment

Horrible environment where bullying is common and rewarded. Turnover is out of control as employees are not appreciated. Leadership believes servicing ice cream once a quarter makes employees feel valued, which is FAR from the truth. Try supportive and considerate dialogue where fear is not hazing the atmosphere. Hands down the WORST company I’ve ever worked for!

Tremendous Growth

Company has undergone a lot of change in the past year the company is growing and thriving! happy to be with Family! Looking forward to what is in store for the company in the year to come.

Nightmare

Do yourself a favor and listen to bad reviews. Save yourself the aggravation. Can’t be a minute late without getting written up and training is obsolete. Expectations are high and the return for hard work is ZERO!

Not worth the stress

This job is just not worth the stress. People leaving at least once a month. Managers don’t show appreciation. Employees have been told that they are replaceable. Seems like many people want to leave because they are afraid of losing their job. More people are finding work elsewhere. The pay is not high enough for the level of stress and random work that is done.

Pros

Coworkers are great

Cons

Management, pay

Great Company to Work For

Friendly professional environment. They treat you like Family. Helpful, considerate co-workers. Great Management Team. Would highly recommend working here. Having a great experience.

Pros

super friendly environment

Cons

none so far

Good start

The company provides a good position for starting out in the field of medical health care. The company provides alright benefits for the employees and can improve on worker/management relations.

Common questions about Family Home Health Network

Answered by current and former employees at Family Home Health Network

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Home Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Family Home Health Network Reviews by Location