Family Practice & Counseling Network Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Supervisor of Transportation (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 1, 2018
I have been here for 15 years and I love the patients and my co-workers. The benefit are great and I am always encouraged to my benefit time if needed. I am currently assisting the psychiatrist with various patient issues.
Great Interdisciplinary team
NP (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2018
Would still be there despite lousy benefits and abismal EHR with daily crashes/freezes if it wasn't for poor leadership, management without the skills to manage, and no infrastructure to support successful management or team functioning. Lots of meetings generating lots of ideas with no followup or constructive change
Pros
Great team colleagues
Cons
benefits, leadership
Could be better
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 3, 2017
FPCN has the potential to be a great place to work. However, FPCN, specifically their dental department, lacks strong management and support. There is no room for advancement. Office morale suffers at the hand of toxic employees that contribute to stressful work environments. FPCN managers do not place employees where they would thrive best. FPCN doesn't provider or offer incentives to their employees.
Productive work environment, fun place to work with IT department
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2017
CEO and DOO have no understanding of how our infrastructure work and so much wasteful spending, Have to fight for raises but my Infrastructure Manager is probably the best boss I have ever worked for and he really has a lot of knowledge and a great personality.
Pros
Very flexible as far as needing time off
Cons
Not enough peolpe who really know what they are doing and to many chiefs
Horrible employer, management, location and clientele
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 20, 2017
Worst experience I've had working. Terrible management and philosophy, self-inflicted budget problems, NO support for staff when dealing with difficult patients (which were the majority).
Pros
None.
Productive and a awsome place to work
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 17, 2017
A day at my job was like a day with my family also it's a great learning environment and you're able to move in different positions also were a multi culture job which we get along very well,the hardest part of my job is I can't think of any all i know is that I love my job.
Pros and Cons
Senior A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 21, 2015
Pros- Great work life balance, fair starting rate and flexible work hours. Great amount of paid time off.
Cons-Little to no training, Management has limited knowledge and relies to heavily on staff for help in understating things that they are paid to know. Employees must rely on one another to complete tasks because Management rarely has the answers that are needed to get the job done. Expensive family health benefits. Very limited 401k contribution.
not a great place to work wouldnt recommend them to anyone
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2014
a typical day consist of you knowing your job and providing the best customer service that you can. company is never consistent is learning things through trial and error which causing stress among all of the employees. I enjoy working with patients and building professional relationships with them. my co workers are the best though they feel the same as me the company doesnt know what its doing at all. alot of employees have left in the last year do to inconsistent practices as well as changing and adding hours that are hard to do we were made to work 11 hr shifts without breaks