Famous Brands Intl

Famous Brands Intl Employee Reviews

Great
Awesome company to work for..just sorry they closed down. Great bosses and other employees. Always something to do when you werent busy. Always got to see new toys before everyone else
Management cannot communicate in an effective way if english is your language. Mix fast pace, with an inefficient management structure, confusion, lazy workers, scapegoats, unclean warehouse, improperly trained machine operators, machines without proper preventative maintenance, and you have a day at work
Pros
free soda pop fountain, free rejected cookies
Cons
no one speaks english
Business Consultant
I really enjoy assisting the franchisee/owner in helping the store grow and become more profitable. The TCBY I work with has a great family friendly environment at all times.
Great first job
A working day at Mrs.Fields was mostly pleasant. I worked alone but hardly felt stressed out or the need to have another employee with me. It was nice to create conversations with customers and brighten their day with a warm back of delicious cookies.
Pros
Open work space
Cons
short breaks
Fun & Creative!
While the hours could be more per week, the franchise owner is a nice lady, who is flexible, and helps me the best that she can. As an artist, this job also gives me ways to express it on cookies, with different varieties of seasonal decorations, as well as decorating customized cookie cakes as well.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Not many hours
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
General Manager
Daily tasks included making sure each location had the appropriate amount of yogurt pulled and toppings prepped for the day. Also had to ensure that all yogurt was prepared for the school pick ups, if it was the applicable day for pick ups.

On truck order days, had to make sure to set aside time to order and receive in trucks.

Coworkers were great, the owner had no clue how to run the business and often would suggest ideas that cost more money than it made.
Pros
Free food from Five Guys while on the clock
Cons
Owner
good
It was a lot of fun, It was a fun experience starting out and I enjoyed the people working there, No problems what so ever with the staff and everyone.
Positive workplace
Coming in to work every day smiling. Your always happy with your co-workers happy everyday. When you work hard to achieve a goal you always celebrate your accomplishments in a different way than others.
Pros
Free food, positive attitudes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Famous Brands Intl?
Good brand
The TCBY is a good brand but the management in a store was horrible. Hard deliveries, long lines sometimes, but the products we were selling was very good
Fun job at a yogurt shop
Was my first job, was a fun experience too. It was a very fast paced job that required the employees to run the shop alone during shifts. Grateful to be thrown into such a stressful environment without experience for such demanding situations because I was forced to learn how to maintain control and provide friendly productive service for customers. Also, free yogurt, so...... there are worse jobs. ;)
several things
I did several fundraisers in high school, most of which were under Famous Brands. the brands included are: Great American, Mrs. Fields, and Jelly Bellies. I was also apart of yearbook so had to work with the yearbook brand as well.
Pros
I got prizes
Cons
was short on the time frame for selling, sometimes took forever for orders to come in.
Productive and fun
Typical day at work depends on weather, it can be super busy or super slow. Management is decent, but good overall. I've learned a lot from when I started with treating customers right and being there with an answer even if it takes me a while to find it.
Fast pace,
This was a fun place to work. Enjoyed baking and decorating the cookies and brownies. Also enjoyed the shakes that we made. Opening and closing of the store was good as well.
Good first job
a typical work pace for morning and night shifts tends to be slow but relaxing, giving you time to get all of your tasks done. Normally mid/afternoon shifts are focused on cashier work. Management is very good with positive conversations and helpful supervision, making you feel more comfortable compared to some other jobs. The hardest part of the job would be the cleaning but that is all food places, so really its easy. i enjoyed this job due to the relaxed environment.
Pros
discounts
Muy bien hamboente de trabajo con muy buena gente
Muy bien ligar para aprender so re el servicio al cliente
Pros
Seguro medico, dental y de vista
Cons
Problemas para ir a descanzo y problemas con coordinadores
Bakery. Very good quality of baking products.
A great place to work.
It was a bakery atmosphere. Love the baking aspect .

Cookies, cakies, and brownies. Quality baked goods. Loved the aroma it created thru the mall.
Pros
Free sampling.
Cons
No benefits.
Updated systems
They are in desperate need of an updated Point of sales system. Also they seem very unorganized with what is available for owners and unwilling to change or update protocols.
Simple tasked work place that encouraged self manangment
A typical day at TCBY included cleaning, serving customers, and leading the staff through shifts. I learned to manage shifts throughout the night as well as enhance my customer service skills. The workplace was easy and the members got along well. This was an easy job and overall benefited my work ethic.
Not a very supportive environment
Declining to comment. Not a very supportive environment concerning: Job Work/Life Balance

first job
great for my first job in high school. its in the mall with flexible hours and includes tips. i thought it was pretty legit................................
Average Job
Depressing Environment, The epitome of Wage Slavery. Nothing is ever good enough. Not enough hours for the tasks required. I had to work off the clock to make management happy.
Pros
Slightly above average pay
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Brands Intl. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9