Famous Brands Intl Employee Reviews

General Manager
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  albany, nyDecember 4, 2018
Daily tasks included making sure each location had the appropriate amount of yogurt pulled and toppings prepped for the day. Also had to ensure that all yogurt was prepared for the school pick ups, if it was the applicable day for pick ups.

On truck order days, had to make sure to set aside time to order and receive in trucks.

Coworkers were great, the owner had no clue how to run the business and often would suggest ideas that cost more money than it made.
Pros
Free food from Five Guys while on the clock
Cons
Owner
good
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2018
It was a lot of fun, It was a fun experience starting out and I enjoyed the people working there, No problems what so ever with the staff and everyone.
Positive workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington,NCSeptember 12, 2018
Coming in to work every day smiling. Your always happy with your co-workers happy everyday. When you work hard to achieve a goal you always celebrate your accomplishments in a different way than others.
Pros
Free food, positive attitudes
Good brand
Sales Assistant (Summer Work & Travel Program) (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDSeptember 2, 2018
The TCBY is a good brand but the management in a store was horrible. Hard deliveries, long lines sometimes, but the products we were selling was very good
Fun job at a yogurt shop
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAAugust 29, 2018
Was my first job, was a fun experience too. It was a very fast paced job that required the employees to run the shop alone during shifts. Grateful to be thrown into such a stressful environment without experience for such demanding situations because I was forced to learn how to maintain control and provide friendly productive service for customers. Also, free yogurt, so...... there are worse jobs. ;)
several things
Portrait Editor/Inventory Supervisor/Seller (Former Employee) –  Littlerock, CAAugust 28, 2018
I did several fundraisers in high school, most of which were under Famous Brands. the brands included are: Great American, Mrs. Fields, and Jelly Bellies. I was also apart of yearbook so had to work with the yearbook brand as well.
Pros
I got prizes
Cons
was short on the time frame for selling, sometimes took forever for orders to come in.
Productive and fun
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 10, 2018
Typical day at work depends on weather, it can be super busy or super slow. Management is decent, but good overall. I've learned a lot from when I started with treating customers right and being there with an answer even if it takes me a while to find it.
Fast pace,
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 1, 2018
This was a fun place to work. Enjoyed baking and decorating the cookies and brownies. Also enjoyed the shakes that we made. Opening and closing of the store was good as well.
Good first job
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 28, 2018
a typical work pace for morning and night shifts tends to be slow but relaxing, giving you time to get all of your tasks done. Normally mid/afternoon shifts are focused on cashier work. Management is very good with positive conversations and helpful supervision, making you feel more comfortable compared to some other jobs. The hardest part of the job would be the cleaning but that is all food places, so really its easy. i enjoyed this job due to the relaxed environment.
Pros
discounts
Muy bien hamboente de trabajo con muy buena gente
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJuly 2, 2018
Muy bien ligar para aprender so re el servicio al cliente
Pros
Seguro medico, dental y de vista
Cons
Problemas para ir a descanzo y problemas con coordinadores
Bakery. Very good quality of baking products.
Supervisor-Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norridge, ILJune 25, 2018
A great place to work.
It was a bakery atmosphere. Love the baking aspect .
Cookies, cakies, and brownies. Quality baked goods. Loved the aroma it created thru the mall.
Pros
Free sampling.
Cons
No benefits.
Updated systems
Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 21, 2018
They are in desperate need of an updated Point of sales system. Also they seem very unorganized with what is available for owners and unwilling to change or update protocols.
Simple tasked work place that encouraged self manangment
Shift Lead. I (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 15, 2018
A typical day at TCBY included cleaning, serving customers, and leading the staff through shifts. I learned to manage shifts throughout the night as well as enhance my customer service skills. The workplace was easy and the members got along well. This was an easy job and overall benefited my work ethic.
Not a very supportive environment
General Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMarch 21, 2018
Declining to comment. Not a very supportive environment concerning: Job Work/Life Balance
first job
Baker (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMarch 18, 2018
great for my first job in high school. its in the mall with flexible hours and includes tips. i thought it was pretty legit................................
Average Job
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Simsbury, CTMarch 14, 2018
Depressing Environment, The epitome of Wage Slavery. Nothing is ever good enough. Not enough hours for the tasks required. I had to work off the clock to make management happy.
Pros
Slightly above average pay
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Self Employeed
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARJanuary 10, 2018
The company was fine to work for. Not very supportive. I owned a franchise and ran the business myself.

I cleaned all of the machines. Was responsible for ordering inventory. Worked all day helping customers. Hardest part of the job was working by myself. I am a very outgoing person and found that part very lonely.

Customer service was my favorite part!
great environment
Shift Supervisor - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 15, 2017
great place to work, fun environment, great co-workers.

Responsible for waiting on customers in the store and drive thru, making products, running the cash register, stocking products, store cleanliness, delivering nightly deposits to the bank and balancing/recording end of day sales figures. Also responsible for store opening and closing duties.
work summary
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CANovember 2, 2017
its a good first time job teaches responsabilities and how to be time management organized and customer service skill teaches the basic skill t get a good customer service job
Tcby
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLOctober 2, 2017
Great afterschool job. Flexible for students and family owned and operated. Good management and fun environment for younger crowd. Not a full time gig ,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Brands Intl. Our community is ready to answer.