Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

kk
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2018
Great atmosphere at times, inconsistent on rules and regulations. Upper management is sometimes so disconnected from the operations it makes it hard to manage at times.
Great
Picker (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2018
Time is excellent and they are very assertive with work Fanatics has relationships with over 1,080 product vendors, including such companies as Freeworld, Front Row Couture, Empire Warehouse, '47 Brand, Adidas, Majestic Athletic ("Majestic"), Mitchell & Ness, New Era, Nike, Reebok, Rock 'Em Apparel, Under Armour, and over 1,000 others. Fanatics, Inc. also owns Fanatics Apparel, which produces licensed sports apparel exclusively for the Fanatics umbrella of sites. Additional offices are located in Boulder, Colorado; Memphis, Tennessee; Conshohocken, Pennsylvania; Rockwall, Texas; Roanoke, Texas; Deerfield, Illinois; Arlington, Texas; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Irving, Texas; San Mateo, California and
Productive & fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2018
Working at fanatics was one of the best jobs I’ve ever had although I hadn’t worked there for too long due to relocation. There’s a lot of competition towards achieving your goal & everyone’s always in a great mood.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
A lot of walking
Productive fun always on the move
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHDecember 9, 2018
Safety is the number one rule here. Everything was organized an very easy to understand. It was a lot of fun and a lot of walking. The management cares about the workers just as much as they care about getting the job done. If it wasn’t so far an only seasonal I’d work there again.
Pros
Nice breaks, discounts on merchandise, nice people
Cons
Lots of walking, constantly doing one thing all day
Most ridiculous job experience I’ve ever had
Outbound (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYDecember 4, 2018
First off, I was hired into a seasonal role, even though their application was for full time permanent spots. I was also told I would be making $14.50. On my first day, I learned it was a seasonal job and I was actually making $13.50. I was put into outbound, which is basically folding jerseys and stuffing them into bags all day. I was made to round up my own work even though others had their work delivered to them. The language barrier is unreal. There are Spanish and English speakers, and even though everyone is nice, it’s really hard to communicate what actually needs to be done. We were also told in our first week we would not have to work overtime at all. It also happened to be the week of thanksgiving and we were also told the warehouse was closed. The next day, we were told not only did we have to work overtime, but we had to work Thanksgiving as well. The communication is TERRIBLE at this place. You never know if what you’re being told is true.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Communication, pay
Fanatics is a very fun place to work
Assembly Worker, Picking Orders (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 23, 2018
I Tag and label shirts and assemble items.
I Learned how to make shirts with heat pressing machine.
Management was good .
It's a relaxed working area.
There's no hard thing to do working there.
The most fun is working peacefully.
Fanatics was a good compan
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 15, 2018
I liked working at fanatics. I enjoyed assisting the buyers with what ever they needed done. I learned a lot about shipping and receiving.
My co-workers were great to work with.
Productive and a fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 13, 2018
Assist customers in placing orders providing information for payments, products and other various questions the customer may have. I have learned valuable customer service skills.
Seasonal Job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2018
Fanatics was a seasonal job so we did not really get a raise or paid vacations. Yes you do get paid weekly just for the peak season. After peak season if you want to get a full time job if they have it available they will give it out.
Nothing good to say
worker activities concerning the counting (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 7, 2018
Not a good place to work. Find another place of employment. Management is poor and it's cut-throat there. Need to learn how to take care of their people.
Pros
Weekends Off
Cons
Everything else
Lackluster employees: doesn't help when Bob Nutting owns the Pirates...
Pirates Clubhouse Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 6, 2018
Most employees seemed like they knew more about the products we sold then the game of baseball itself. Then again, hard to be a fan of a team that has an owner that cares more about the bottom line than the talent on the field.
Pros
Pay was decent for part-time/temporary work
Cons
no parking provided, overall just dull work atmosphere
A revolving door!
Fan Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2018
I have been working here for almost 2 years. I have watched over 15 people in leadership positions either leave or get walked out of the door. I appreciate companies that value their employees.
Pros
Free clothes
Cons
Management only praises you when you tell or snitch
great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2018
great managers and great company, fun and exciting , enjoy what I do. Great benefits and discount program.I would recommend to anyone looking for a stress free fun and exciting job.
facility too small for production. They let go their loyal full time people. Age discrimination
Support\office assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 28, 2018
Staff provided by temp agency. Company purchased by another brand. Company let go the long term loyal employees. Warehouse not adequate for production.
Pros
overtime
Cons
manadantory overtime
Extremely Stressful with little life balance.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2018
Extremely Stressful work environment. Management doesn't follow season/event calendars creating a domino effect for many depts to miss deadlines, no annual performance is given to evaluate employees progress, you are expected to be available 24/7 making home life unpredictable.
Pros
Lots of Creative people
Cons
unreasonalble work hours
Productive work environment with a very high energy.
ZONE LEAD / GAMEDAY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 23, 2018
Productive work environment with a very high energy. Fanatics is always focused on putting the customer first in EVERY situation and always follows the examples that they go by.
I loved working as CSR for Fanatics
CSR, Call Center (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2018
The job was a thrill. The excitement of assisting customers with orders and satisfying their requests was a great experience. It was easy to exceed the minimum standards for sales over and above the customers' original orders. Making corrections on their billing and/or orders was easy and enjoyable.
Pros
Satisfying customers
Cons
Illness made it necessary for me to have to leave the company
Productive and fun place to work.
COORDINATING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 17, 2018
If you are looking for a part-time and extra cash retailer, this is the place for you. It is a highly growing company and they work well with many students.
Lot of long hours
Picker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHOctober 16, 2018
You work 10 hour days 6 days a week during peak season..very rarely is it temp to hire position mostly only work anywhere from July or August until a few days before Christmas then pretty much everyone is laid off...if you pick you walk alot of miles a day anywhere from 5-7 miles a day
Pros
60 hours a week, lots of walking
Cons
Pay was decent
Upsell upsell upsell
Floor athlete (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2018
Our manager hosted as sad as merchandise as we can and we always did and we always helped each other out whenever we have you no technical difficulties or we didn't know how to sell a product we're always there for each other but sometimes I feel like our manager or store manager or anybody else who is higher up on our lead support as we wanted but they did always treat us right