Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

Is a good place to work for the Christmas
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2019
Is a tent company that you work for the Christmas holidays to make some extra cash so if you have another job it's not no reason for you to leave it because after Christmas you will be laid off
Pros
Make good money
Cons
It's only temporary
fun work place
Maintenance Tech. II (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2019
managers are out of touch but other than that great company just not for me the opportunity was great just need more substance for me with better support
Productive and good workplace friendly people
Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 13, 2019
Fast pace and long hours went by quickly.
Friendly fun group to work with .
Work was not difficult to learn.
Enjoyed getting to know about other cultures.
Great Place for Christmas Money
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHFebruary 13, 2019
I worked there seasonally for several years and it was great. They have music to listen to while you work and I enjoyed working in every department except singles. Its a highly motivated fast paced place to work. It is a great place to get holiday money for Christmas.
Pros
Meals provided on special days
Cons
Seasonal only
You can do better.
Warehouse liason (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 13, 2019
After being there highest performer for quite some time. When asked for a raise who told(not forbatum) noone matters everyone can be replaced and i wasnt getting a raise no discussion).
Very fun and relaxed
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHFebruary 12, 2019
Fun, fast paced, great supervisors and co-workers, easy laid back work, great training, breaks every two hours, great selection for food during lunch.
Fun environment
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 11, 2019
Fanatics was a great warehouse job for me to work at. I enjoyed my time as a employee for the company and felt as I was say at all times. The job culture helped me make friends.
If you are a sports fanatic, you will fit in fine
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHFebruary 6, 2019
Long hours,6 days, some holidays must be worked depending on orders, business has dropped off in the past year, only good pay during peak, otherwise less pay with same demand
Pros
Great pay per hour during peak season
Cons
Long hours, poor management
Fun and competitive
Picker (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHFebruary 5, 2019
This job was very fun and competitive.
Highly recommended for anyone Who loves sports.
Management was awesome and very understanding.
The pay was great.
The breakroom was fantastic and had plenty of space.
(Breakroom also has REAL food and drinks to buy)
Lots of opportunities for different positions in the job.
Pros
Great pay. Great management. Fun
Cons
The Bathrooms were a far walk.
Simple, bright and fast-paced
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 4, 2019
Daily meetings after lunch and in the morning. Packaged and logged 60 items an hour. An hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks. Great management and energetic coworkers. Loved the fanatics team.
Great
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJanuary 30, 2019
Not a bad place to work it was amazing the time there was great learned a lot of new things wish it was permanent it was one of the best Jobs I have had yet. if I could get another opportunity to work at fanatics I would gladly take it up.
Pros
Pay is good.
Very fun place to work, lots of overtime available.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89115January 30, 2019
I loved it wish I would've secured a permanent position but I was hired as seasonal employee, but I was placed on a rehire list. I love that they cross train you in other departments so that you learn new things.
Pros
Free merchandise
Im a dependable worker
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2019
I enjoy working just wanted to do better with my life.have big dreams im a great communicator an love what i do just looking for another job assap have a family to feed.
Pros
10min
Cons
10min
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2019
Ability to build rapport with customers, Positive and professional demeanor, Excellent written and verbal communication skills Must be able to read from a script Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Interesting place work
Senior Auditor/EPIC Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2019
Everything surrounds sports! If you like sports Fanatics would be a place to work. You will learn a lot about production in this fast paced environment.
Fast past but fun
Framing (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 21, 2019
Enjoyed working there and the new people i met also made the long hours enjoyable. The only thing i didnt like was that the 30 min lunch break wasnt long enough especially if you have to leave to go get lunch.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Breaks was too short
Milage will vary
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2019
Fanatics provides an opportunity for entry-level positions searching for experience. If you love sports this is a fun and exciting place to work. The office on Nations Way is a location with a selection of lunch spots to choose from. Nations Way has a great cafeteria with TVs, video games, and foosball. The lake outside of the building is fantastic for walking meetings and getting in those extra steps. Windows throughout the office bring the beauty of the outdoors inside and provide an excellent viewpoint for resting your eyes from your computer. Milage will vary depending on the department and office you work in. For my department, there is no such thing as a typical day. Just like technology; things move and change quickly and it is your responsibility to keep up. I learned it is vital to be an advocate for yourself. You need to be your own cheerleader and promoter, it is easy for others to take credit for the work that you have completed and the progress you made moving the team forward. Managers are great at going to meetings, lunches, and trips while overloading their underlings with more work than they can possibly handle. Reviews, raises, and recognition is rare but excuses for why they are rare is abundant. The word transparency is tossed around like a frisbee but information is guarded close like top secrets and differences in opinion are not truly welcome. The takeaway I would like to leave is Fanatics is a great place if you are getting started or entering the company at a C-level. If you are coming in as a mid-level employee, enter at your own risk. You have been  more... warned.  less
Pros
entry-level opportunities, office environment, employee engagement events, employee benefits
Cons
management integrity, manipulative mangers, impossible workloads, below average pay
Coworkers are great
Inbound (Current Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJanuary 19, 2019
Being hired in a seasonal employee you only expect to help for a while. Peak season is rough with all the hours but they pay is great. The employees are a lot of fun. Managers are not bad either.
Pros
Pay, coworkers
Cons
Hours during peak, seasonal work
the most enjoyable part of the job
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJanuary 15, 2019
Love working with everyone and getting to know everyone. Good place to work will have long weeks during peak season. Great HR Manager and HRAs. Peak incentives.
Safe work place
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2019
I really enjoyed the staff and HR was always very helpful with overtime hours and setting up direct deposit for pay the job was great and the pay was excellent for job duties very organized
Pros
lunch on site
Cons
short breaks