Fanatics, Inc

Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

United States761 reviews
Nice company but watch HR
The people were great
HR was not. They played favorites and literally tried to dominate everything.

Ive never seen a company where HR ruled everything. They ruined Loss Prevention

And some of the HR manager were NOT nice
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Bad HR
Fanatics
I had a fun and awesome experience working at fanatics it was time consuming but it also was a good experience I would encourage anyone to give it a try
Every sense I've been apart of the company I've been happy there and have supporters to encouragement to move to higher positions.
It's a great job if you are looking to move up in a company. The company have good benefits. The company offers promotions and chances to grow. I love.
Pros
Everyone is a team player.
Cons
Everything matters your opinions and advice to make the company better.
Fanatics warehouse
I learned a lot and also liked it . The was different things to do in that one department what made it so likable and my coworkers was helpful as well we worked together to get the job done.
Good workplace, soso management
Great pace to work, has very good benefits, and the job is simple. Lots of managers to know, and hard to get what you want when asking for help. Overalll very good job
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Returns
The work was easy to catch on to. The music made it a lottle better to work. The managers were nice and didn't have a problem helping when needed. I would go back there again when they start hiring.
Great starter job with opportunities
Great starter job with opportunities. Micromanagent if you like that type of environment as well a a revolving door..
In depth training but a very young environment.
Working conditions aren’t good. Pay not bad at peak.
Dirt and debris permiate on everything everywhere,A level worst. Constantly getting in eyes and face, beg for ppe, you must dust off everything , hats and ect looks used,like been stored in your moms basement or garage.sending out for other co.hope their customers don’t mind dirty stuff. Waited on face mask 3 wks. Head guy refuses to see.
Muy buena
Buen entrenamiento,buena explicacion, es un trabajo muy bueno,me gustaria trabajar siempre en esa compañia.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Ninguna
It was an awesome place to work you are always challenging yourself being a better person
It was an awesome place to work they were always encouraging us we wanted to work harder be better employees and they were always rewarding us catering food in all the time entertainment the bosses team leaders were amazing I really got to grow to my full potential when I work there I actually like going to work
Love serving customers
Hard working fellow employees all working to serve customers. Company works hard to make it very fun for the fans. Also we provide the best in licensed sports gear
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Sometimes dependent on how the home team is playing
Great workplace great pay
I would recommend this company to anyone whom love warehouse work best one around great group of employees everyone treated the same great pay
They make coming to work fun fast pace and easy u can choose day shift or night temps are treated jus like all yr round employees nvr worked in a better environment myself they tolerate no drama/bs.......
Great work environment
Everyone that I work with always keeps up with the pace of their tasks. We work as a family and we also try as much to provide any support that we can to any new employees and those that may be lacking and do not understand how to handle their tasks.
Stay Away
The Commonwealth location runs on favoritism...if HR likes you, you can say and do whatever. The culture is hostile....if you are Caucasian, you are a fish out of water and they let you know it everyday!
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Favoritism, seasonal
Your just a number.
customer first, your personal and family health comes last, those are the priorities here. Have some amazing co workers, but leadership has a lot of opportunities for growth. After working injured for over a year, I finally went to a specialist and was receiving treatment. Was put on short term disability through the company but was treated like a complete outsider, and not like a year employee.
They need to value their employees more
The company need to value their employees... I understand you have to make decisions but they don't keep in mind that their employees have families and bills too. It shouldn't be one way
They mistreat employees
You will be used and lied to. Then layed off as soon as the peak season is over. If you bust your back they take advantage of you and throw you away .
Laid back, cultural place where you are constantly learning you answer in bound calls. They incourage you to move up within the company.
I love working here. You and the customer opinions matter. Everyone respects one another. The pay and benefits are great. This company hires within first and encourages their employees to move up.
good work place
very fun place too work a lot of work too be done and a lot of team work as well I had a good time there even if I was seasonal but overall its a great company with a lot of diversity within the company but again got laid off but overall it is a good company
not always work 40 hours some months 50hr others 33hr.
Fanatics is a great company, I feel happy to be part of it, as every company is not perfect, it can be better, it just needs new blood, the conflict of interests does not let it reach its peak. it's just an honest opinion.
Great place to work if you are an underqualified, indifferent poser
Many employees with tenure and tenacity were replaced with underqualified, lazy staff. This is materializing in the form of negative customer reviews.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fanatics, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight