Fanatics, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Bad place to work for
Former member (Former Employee) –  LouisvilleAugust 17, 2018
Management is no good at all, work conditions are horrible, they hire people on drugs & drinking under the influence during work. Shootings, fights etc as well happens there. Police are always out there. Bad fanatics plant in Louisville( Fairdale).
Pros
Money
Cons
Bad Bad Bad place
A good place to work and gain experience
CAD Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2018
One of the best opportunities that I have had working in a place like this. It's simple, but always something to learn. Nice environment and once in a lifetime experience that can last a lifetime, especially for sports fans. Flexible scheduling and friendly and caring supervisors that treat everybody with equal respect and remain efficient in getting orders out timely to the customers.
Great place to work depending on who you are
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHAugust 15, 2018
I loved working here the pay was great,good benefits,and a nice work environment,,, Employee discounts on all merchandise, people friendly and professional enviroment
Pros
The wages are great
Cons
seasonal work
Can get very fast paced
Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 15, 2018
Great opportunity to work at multiple venues.
They offer a 401k opportunity.
You are on your feet most of the work day.
You get to meet people from all over the world
Pros
Great company
Cons
On your feet most of the day
fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2018
fanatics was a fun and family orientate environment good pay and gives alot of hours can get alot done working in with this company better chances in moving up
Pros
good hours
Cons
co wokers
Fun place to work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJuly 27, 2018
I did picking using an rf gun. Easy relaxed place to work. Pick items from.shelves fulfilling orders. Or work in other departments. Easy work. Great hours and pay.
Absolutely amazing place to work
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 26, 2018
I absolutely loved working at fantatics. Everyone got along , we listened to all types of music throughout the day, everyone worked together. It was just an amazing vibe and the managers are so cool.
Fast pace but somewhat fun
Fulfillment center seasonal worker (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 24, 2018
Not bad place to work. Could be more organized. Very large building so they could allow more time for breaks. Also, for the work being done there wages should be a little more.
Pros
Almost daily cash/gift cards/prizes
Cons
Lots of walking/ long distance walking to and from breaks
Fun engaging work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2018
Fun engaging work place just needs more permeant position. Daily task were easy to understand and accomplish during work shift. Made it very easy to multi-task
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2018
Great company to work for. I have no complaints whatsoever in regards to how this company has treated me. This is my 3rd year working for Fanatics as a seasonal employee.
Not for long term
Supervisor, Fixture Coordinator/ Admin. Asst. (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJuly 11, 2018
This is not the place for long term employment because things tend to slow down alot at Fanatics. The hours are not guaranteed and they are very strict but they have no incentive for the ones doing the right thing.
Prodcutive and energy job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 10, 2018
Clock in and take care of customers. Learned products and shipping time frames. Management were down to earth and understanding. Casual and sporty look.
Pros
Benefits and prices
Cons
Work hours
Wasnt a great place to work
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2018
Not a great place to work the mangers didn't know anything the pay was not great and the insurance was even worst. I went out on leave and only to return and my job had been given to someone else.
Good work experience
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2018
Great place to work, but should consider making more good employees permanent. I was temporarily hired but let go after completing two assignments with Fanatics. I was hoping both times to be hired as permanent once my temporary assignment ended but I was not and neither was my sister. We both had great work experiences with this company and no conflicts.
Long days and weeks during peak season.
Wave Planner/Picking Lead (Current Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OH 43822June 28, 2018
Reasonable compensation, but very fast paced. Limited advancement opportunities. Flexible time off as long as it is not abused. Typical fullfillment center environment.
If you think these things are not true, ask other Jacksonville employees who works at the call center or call Fanatics HR manager
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2018
Where to start... Fanatics is not employee friendly. Fanatics provides 6 days off per year(3 paid and 3 unpaid). These days cover vacation,sick time,emergencies, and to cover mandatory overtime (if you cannot work it). If you are more than 5 minutes late, they deduct a full hour from the 6 days. So if you are 6 minutes late, you lose a full hour. 4.62 Pto hours bi-weekley and you cannot use those hours for any reason if you have not requested the hours 48 hours in advance. Doctors notes are not accepted. Started in 2013 at 10.00 an hour, it's 2018 and I'm only at 13.00(and yes, I'm currently looking for new employment). Raises are only 25 or 50 cents every 6 months. If you have any verbal or written warnings, you don't get it. As far as the work duties go for a fan advocate, you do phones, chat, or emails. On chat you assist 3 customers at a time. If the customers curse you directly out, you cannot disconnect. You have to listen or get a manager. For seasonal positions, you go to a different department and you get a pay increase at that time. Once the holidays are over, you go back to square one and Fanatics will take the extra$1 they give you back. And as far as the company showing appreciation to the CS reps, they order dominoes pizza or Publix subs with nothing to drink. You do not get even a bottle of water. You get 1/2 of a 1/2 of a medium sub on sub days and 2 slices of dry, cold pizza. You stand in line and show your badge so they can check you off the list, so you don't get any more than what they feel you should. When you ask for a raise, they say we are working on  more... it..No one paycheck has changed like it should be, but there's.  less
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Low pay, attendance policy, and appreciation
Productive and fun workplace
Presser (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 16, 2018
Nothing was ever stressful. It’s a fun place to work. I deffienetly feel safe whenever I’m there. Everybody makes you feel welcomed. I recommend this job to everybody.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Shifts
Ugh
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 16, 2018
There's just too much wrong with this place, I don't know where to begin. This is the lowest paid call center job that I know of.

The time off that is provided yearly is very minimal and so close to offensive to the lives of their employees.

The management doesn't take into account the lives of the employees and we have to use our time off for doctors appointments, meaning they aren't excused.

Just ridiculous. I cold write a whole book on how Fanatics is okay for about a year and then they just screw you all the way over.
Pros
benefits are good, hour lunches
Cons
lowest paying call center, barely there raises, horrible management, bad communication
productive and effective
Production labor (Former Employee) –  Frazeysburg, OHJune 11, 2018
productive team of family oriented people that will take the time to include you in the fun as well as the work ethic ; they provide free holiday meals and drawings to win various items; they are also involved in various charities in which you may also sign up to participate; they encourage diversity in learning new areas of their departments and strive for great customer service
Pros
great hours, holiday dinners, extracurricular activities such as baseball and marathons to raise money for charities
Cons
lay-offs
Starter job for young adults
Receiver picker forklift operator IC put away (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 7, 2018
It is job for experience purposes to build skills. All the raises are the same no matter if your performance or attendance is above average and higher. Leadership roles are chosen through opinions not experience or work credentials.