Fancy Hands

Clear
2.4Pay & Benefits

Fancy Hands insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Not much

Fancy hands is great if you need extra income.Your own schedule is a plus And you can earn whatever you want However the pay is based on the amount of tasks you complete and what they are. Most tasks usually pay anyway from $.50 cents to $10 some are even $15 however if the task pays more chances are you’re going to have to book someone’s flight, find out stock information, finish their degree for them, climb mt Everest... you see where I’m going with this.

Pros

Create your own schedule

Cons

Tasks pay little, when they pay more than $5 the task is absurd.

Own hours

You work your own hours. You are your own boss. Working from home is definitely a plus to earn some side money. This is a great job to pay for gas, and buy groceries.

Make your own schedule

Make your own schedule means make your own cash flow. Extremely hard to get a full check from this gig. Will definitely need another job to stay afloat.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No real money

Flexibility

Flexibility in choice of what and when you work. Even pay is flexible in the sense that you essentially set or agree to an amount for a given task.

Absolutely the worst thing I've ever tried

I tried for a month. I carefully read the manual. I did everything I could to be clear and concise but my messages kept getting blocked. I'd write to my client to say I booked their service for tomorrow and the word tomorrow would be blocked and my message bounced. It was super frustrating and for pennies on the hour, not even close to minimum wage.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, mistreatment by supervisors

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Terrible experience, not paid for work done

I thought this would be a good way to put my administrative skills to use between jobs. The company is terrible. I did not even make minimum wage! And as a contractor they can pay cents per hour and desperate people take it. You get a task. You do the task. The client changes their mind and at 5 am you get a message saying your task is unclaimed from you and you don't get paid for work you completed.

Pros

Cons

No pay for work completed

If you are looking for a job that you can choose your own hours and work from home where you get to choose your own hours this is it. I enjoy working here as an independent contractor and every day is a new learning experience. I highly recommend Fancy Hands if you are looking to make some extra money.

I love working here!

This job has been a life saver for me. I am someone with a serious health condition and this job allows me to earn extra money when I feel well enough to. It also helps keep my mind sharp, as I am home most of the time. I love being able to set my own hours and being able to work from anywhere there is wifi.

Pros

being able to choose what I want to work on

Nice Job Work/LIfe Balance

Fancy Hands is good for someone who is looking for supplemental income and a flexible job to work around family obligations. The hardest part of the job is actually getting work since jobs are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Pros

No benifits

Cons

No Employment Benefits

Minimum Wage

It was a job that was temporary. Nothing much to say except it could've been better, the pay wasn't much for the amount of work that was there and the moderators were paid around the same as the contractor. They can do a bit more better for real.

Good, flexible job

This is a great way to make extra money for your school textbooks or transportation. It has a very easy format to follow and you'll be able to help clients easily with all their needs. However, please note that sometimes pay is not enough for the amount of work done. Literally a job to support another job.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Unrealistic pay

Good for extra cash.

The pay could be more for certain tasks but it’s good for extra money. I like the fact that I can go out of town sometimes and visit friends and family but still be able to work.

Excellend Side Hustle

I've been an assistant at Fancy Hands for nearly four years, and although I don't think it would be a good full-time job, having it as a side hustle has helped me afford extras like vacations and Christmas money. I usually do between 5 - 7 tasks a day which amounts to between 15 and 20 dollars. Each pay period is two weeks, so it works out to about $400 a month. People complain that the pay is very low, but tasks are actually broken down into $3.00 per 20 minutes. If a task takes longer than 20 minutes, you just need to let management and the client know that, and then stop working until the price is adjusted. Contrary to what another reviewer said, mentors are not paid for rejecting work. Mentors are paid to check the work of assistants (and each other) and make sure the responses meet the standards.

Pros

Work on your own schedule, great part-time job

Cons

lack of tasks at times, competition for tasks

Good for extra income

Fancy Hands is simply for a little supplementary income, it is not meant to make a living. The jobs can be easy, but some do not pay what the time is actually worth. It helps fill in income gaps.

Pros

work when you want to

Cons

not competitive pay

It's a place where you only go to make a few extra dollars

The pay is bad. You work a lot for usually only $3 per assignment. The approval managers have horrible attitudes. They will deny your work because every time they deny something for approval, they earn a extra ten cents. The jobs are few and far in between. Some clients want unrealistic things done like, graphic design work which would normally cost then thousands of dollars. There are others who write for blogs and want you to write the blog for them. It's a mess. You will not make that much money unless you have sales experience or some type of trade.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

everything else

Great for students and stay at home moms

FancyHands is great company to earn a little extra monthly cash. It is great job for students and stay at home parents. You are able to set your own schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fancy Hands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fancy Hands with

Learn about Fancy Hands in popular locations

• Fancy Hands
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?