Faneuil Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not recommended if you have children.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJuly 13, 2018
Not really approving of you having to call out because of your children. They also care more about you being in your seat than your safety. Overall, this would be a perfect job if you don't have children.
great work environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 12, 2018
get there take calls its like a big family work culture you are greeted with friendly faces each day make friends easy. always learning how to be productive and achieve more on the job trainings by an excellent training team. management is always there to answer questions and help when it is needed. HR could be more responsive but they do get the job done. hardest part of job is remembering so many passwords. enjoyable part is helping customers and being around a great staff and leadership.
Pros
2. breaks a potlucks fun activities
Cons
the cups
Very Poor Executive Leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 12, 2018
CEO is very impulsive and narcissistic. She is the primary cause for the dysfunctional corporate environment. The organizational structure was none existing.
Pros
You will get paid on time
Cool Place
Lead Client Account Director (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2018
The people there are great, they work with you when you need time off as long as you are consistent with reminding them. Overall the workload is pretty easy as long as you know your stuff.
Average
Medical Records Investigative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSJuly 3, 2018
Faneuil had some rough spots as it related to treating employees with respect and following through on promises of reimbursement of University costs. The management that I worked directly under treated most employees well as individuals.
They dont care about their employees
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FlaJuly 3, 2018
No matter how much you do for them it is never enough. If you work 6 days a week they're going to want you to work 7 you work a double. They still want your right back for your next shift. Coworkers are pretty decent but management is horrible. This place is a joke stay away!!!
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Company
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 30, 2018
working here was pretty fast paced, i learned a lot from training and adding more to my knowledge of the medical field, i enjoyed helping the customers get health insurance
Nice, flexible job for college kids
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 25, 2018
Not a career off course, works well with school scheduling, not a lot of advancement options, 8am to 10pm available working hours, raises are few and far between
super easy
S.I.T.(Supervisor in training) / Toll Collector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 24, 2018
the job is super easy but the stress comes from the fact you cant make plans in your life cause if your relief calls out or is a no call no show then you have to stay and do that shift as well, it is rare that they can find another to relieve you so you get stuck working 16 hours and the turn over rate is so high it should be a joke some where.
Pros
super easy job
Cons
turn over rate is way to high and life balance is near impossible.
not to bad a place if you can keep up
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  South Boston, VAJune 22, 2018
For the most place its a cool place to work if you can keep up with the learning curve. you get to learn alot about dominion and lines that you wouldnt have otherwise known the place is always kept cold you will need a blanket or jacket ppl are pretty nice as well. pay is pretty decent everything about it is an awesome job to have just have to keep up.
Pros
free lunch on mondays time and a half for any hours worked over scheduled ones.
Cons
short breaks and very fast paced
Very organized and fun workplace to inhabit in
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJune 22, 2018
Working at Faneuil, felt good as a person looking for experience and as well as a Call Center Representative for the company. Helping people and comforting people even when you needed help to help them felt very good. Knowing you will get the job done just puts a great smile on your face.
Pros
Fun experience on helping others
Cons
No raises
Easy going environment, primarily sitting position
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJune 21, 2018
The jobs entails lots of sitting and working behind a computer screen. The call metrics (standards to which each call were graded) were a little biased, but overall its a good company.
Pros
Comfortable environment
Cons
No room for immediate advancement
Faneuil
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 20, 2018
This was my introduction to call centers . I was nervous and doubted myself nearly throughout the entire six week training class, however the thorough training I received within those six weeks certainly paid off. I took pride in my position and it was a pleasure to work there!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 20, 2018
Fast pace, the company operation, great management, great work place culturethere was no hardest part, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to talk to different people.
They were very petty, didn’t know how to talk to employees
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 19, 2018
I feel as though I had a bad experience with them, i had documentation for me to leave and they still told me I missed to much training time I even had one of the highest scores in the class for our final so i was confused.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Long training
Meeting new customers and meeting recurring customers.
TOLL COLLECTOR/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2018
I worked at 4 locations for Faneuil and enjoyed each location. Every day was a new day; seeing new customers to the area and greeting repeat customers daily and/or weekly. There was no typical day even though the work was the same. The collector had to adhere to the rules/regulations of FDOT. Each transaction was unique unto itself. Collectors were in the booth by themselves unless they were being observed by a state employee for compliance purposes. The hardest part of the job was staying awake if you worked 3rd shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing familiar faces every day.
Pleasant co-workers
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJune 19, 2018
I was working for this company for almost 2 years, and have not received a raise. The company expects you do alot for them, but they don't appreciate their employers the way they should.
Pros
Cons
Only 10 min breaks, restrooms are far
Unpredictable
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 16, 2018
They cut our hours to 6 hours per week supposedly until July or August. There have been no raises and I have been there almost a year. Quality Assurance has their picks of who gets graded well. The restrooms are nasty and they stink. I think there is mold in the building because people cough constantly. You find out about changes at the last minute. I don't think we are ever moving to the new building downtown.
Cons
No raises, bathroons, quality assurance team.
Very unbalanced with poor management
Scheduler/Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2018
If you prefer a job where you are rewarded for exceeding expectations, adhering to company policy and procedures and treated fairly without favoritism, this is not the place for you. The hardest part of the job was learning that none of it matter and though there are annual reviews, there are never pay increases. The only opportunity for a pay raise is if you are allowed to move up in position. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the chance to develop friendships with the people I spoke to on the phone.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
environment, management, no pay increases
It's a call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 13, 2018
Call center work. Could be a really great place to work if promotions were given based on who deserved them rather than who you .... knew. The company has a lot of possibilities - just wished that the corporate management would really pay attention to our site.
Pros
hours, co workers
Cons
no wage increases, lack of experience for top management