Fannie Mae Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 256 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOHugh Frater89%approve of Hugh Frater's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
You're seeing Fannie Mae jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 2.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 47 questions about working at Fannie Mae. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Fannie Mae employees.
Insights from 337 Indeed users who have interviewed with Fannie Mae within the last 5 years.
All questions during interview were skilled trade related.
Career goals and objectives; how do you fit with the company, etc.
Why I would be a good fit for the position. What where some of my accomplishment?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Fannie Mae?Published on May 24, 2021
- Fannie Mae