Questions and Answers about Farm Bureau Financial Services

Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at Farm Bureau Financial Services.

View all 14 questions about Farm Bureau Financial Services

Does this company assist you in getting your license, or do you need to be licensed at the application phase?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

4 answers

They will.

Answered - Agent Assistant (Former Employee) - Des Moines, IA

Report answer

Yes, they pay for license and CE

Answered - Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Kingman, KS

Report answer

Depends on the agent. Unless you are going through the reserve agent program than yes they pay for you to get your license.

Answered - Insurance Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Kansas

Report answer

I think they help front the costs but it eventually gets paid by you.

Answered - Agency (Current Employee) - Minneapolis, MN

Report answer