Farm Credit Services of America Employee Reviews

no comment
Credit Analyst, AgDirect (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 12, 2018
Its a very good company to work for, they treat their employees well, they are experts in financing for farms, agriculture and new farmers, must be an expert in Agriculture to fit in,
Excellent work environment!
CREDIT REVIEW SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 18, 2018
FCSA has a reputation for it's amazing culture and exceeds all expectations. Work/life balance allows for a productive environment with the flexibility needed in today's world. Management is very approachable and leadership values input from all team members. Personal and professional growth is encouraged. A great place to work.
Pros
Every day is a food day somewhere
Cons
parking
Great place to work as contractor
Contractor (Current Employee) –  5015 S 118th St, Omaha, NE 68137December 9, 2017
Inviting and welcoming staff. Allowed me to work with a considerable amount of autonomy. Everyone appeared to be happy to come to work. Great benefits if your lucky enough to land a full-time position.
Pros
Location and facility very nice
Cons
No opportunities for full-time employment within the department I was supporting.
Fun Place to Work
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 7, 2017
Farm Credit Services of America is a nice place to work the cutlure is good and maintaing a Work/Life balance is very important to the company. Beautiful campus with lots of technology and contemporary work spaces
Pros
Free Pop
One of Omaha's Best Places To Work
Crop Insurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2017
FCSA has been in the top 5 of Omaha's Best Places to Work for the last at least 5 years. The culture is great. The Work/Life balance is fantastic and even encouraged.
Highly productive
Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IASeptember 11, 2017
I was able to further my career and learn a lot while working there. They offer classes to further your career. Management dictates who gets to further their career based on who you are and who has the right "look" for the position. Culture of the company was good. The hardest part of my job was not having enough help to complete all tasks required. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers.
Pros
Occasional lunches
Cons
Management not willing to deal with everybody on a fair and consistent level
Crop Insurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 11, 2017
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work in Omaha. I enjoyed my time there and the incredible benefits that they offer. Work/Life balance is very important to the company.
Yes when I started we did have a ping pong table, great employee engagment.
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  3100 10th St SW, Minot, ND 58701May 4, 2017
Gathered files for Real Estate purchases and refinancing. Worked with abstracts for land description and forwarded on for update and title work. Problem solved necessary issues to reach closing of sale or refinance. Processed documents for clients signatures and disbursement of proceeds and recording of documents.
Pros
Always regarding employees with logo clothing had great employee events with positive engagement .
Cons
Management not always willing to be open minded with various situations
Team culture that is customer experience driven
MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2017
Beautiful campus with lots of technology and contemporary work spaces. Lots of fun team events off-site and numerous volunteering opportunities. Some positions offer flex-hours.
Pros
lots of free food
great place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 19, 2017
this compant is on the edge of technology where you could learn all the new stuff. The it departments were made up of little teams which made qa alitte easier
Great Overall Company
Crop Insurance Officer (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDOctober 25, 2016
flexible, fun and challenging. Farm Credit helps out local communities and provides excellent customer service in the agricultural industry. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay up to date on the ever changing government guidelines that go along with crop insurance. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the rural customers.
Best places to work in Omaha
SQL Server Migration Expert (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 18, 2016
Purely SSIS integration and migration work. Amazing work place and coworkers. Challenging work and competitive environment.
Engaging & Progressing Agricultural based company
AgDirect Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 1, 2015
Work Life Balance is a critical KEY to the success of the organization. Leadership seems to really care about the people they lead.
Pros
FREE - Beverage stations and Catered Meal Cafeteria
Great place to work!
Corporate Services (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 20, 2015
I love working for Farm Credit Services of America! The senior leadership team is very visible and really care about the employees and their work life balance. The team culture is a big plus!
Pros
team culture, great benefits, flexible work arrangements, trustworthy leadership
Modern, Fun, Productive Environment
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 23, 2012
I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Farm Credit Services of America. The work environment is very modern, with many amenities designed to maximize one's comfort while at work. My colleagues were well-educated and hard-working, but also very helpful and fun. I always looked forward to going to work while there and, for me, the hardest part of the job was leaving when my contract was up.
Pros
relaxed, collaborative environment; beautiful facilities; free beverages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farm Credit Services of America. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5