Farmers Insurance Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 921 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJeff Dailey
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
What are your goals and challenges? Do you have Cash Handling experience?
1) How do you deal with someone who disagrees with your way of doing things? 2) Why do you want to work for Farmers? 3) Tell us about a time you told a customer something the didnt want to hear. etc., etc., it is pretty standard behavioral stuff.
Basically I see now that their questions are: 1) Are you breathing? 2) How stupid are you? 3) When can you start?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Farmers Insurance Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Farmers Insurance Group