Fashion Nova Employee Reviews

bad
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 20, 2018
worse place i ever worked in they were unfair and commanding felt more as a slave than employee. we had no voice in there we just had to do what they said or get fired.
Long hours / Don’t have time for anything
Restocker /packer /picker (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJuly 3, 2018
Very long hours you come in at 5 am and leave at 4:30 pm and you only get paid for 10 hours because you take two lunches .monday thru Saturday you only have Sunday off really can’t enjoy your day off because you don’t get enough rest and sometimes they make you come Sunday . Before they actually would tell you if you don’t come Sunday you’ll get let go and said it was mandatory would make us work 13 days straight . It’s stressful working here they want you to be productive but you have their system going down or sometimes even crashing . They have leads and supervisor that don’t know what their doing only like 1 or 2 but the rest don’t deserve their positions . There’s a lot of favoritism there i seen that upfront. I seen new people especially girls get to do easy stuff because of management and there’s been people there longer and haven’t had the chance they’re doing . People who recently arrived had gotten hired through the company because of managemt while there’s has been people working there for a long time still waiting to be converted .
Pros
No pros
Cons
No benefits, long hours, stressful, loose sleep
fun work place
Promoter (Current Employee) –  americaJune 22, 2018
they make up feel welcomed, however because of my large a mount of followers my job was to promote and i got paid commission. They will also give me a high discount code
Pros
discount
Cons
not consistent pay
fast paced
Picking/Packing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 20, 2018
it was a good day
competitive
management was okay
productive
work hours got cut
paid weekly and my work schedule
fast paced picking and packaging orders
Toxic Work Environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJune 19, 2018
There are really no perks to working at this company. It's fast paced, toxic and you work VERY VERY LONG HOURS! Be prepared to give your all. There is zero job security...
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Healthcare is horrible, no other real benefits, long hours
N/a
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2018
Get ready for a long day on your feet , most of the people up there can be great to use but there are a hand full of people that can make your day suck.
Pros
Some people are great keeps the job fun
Cons
People can be rude, your feel and legs can kill you
Lack of Professionalism and management
Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 8, 2018
social media team is a joke. Manager lacks professionalism. They don't even offer benefits or paid vacation but they will over work you long hours.,
Cons
poor management, over work you, low pay, no benefits
Was good place to start
Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 31, 2018
When I worked for company it was just starting to become the ecommerce that is today. There was a lot of growing pains back then.

Lots of demands and short time frame for turnaround. Less people were working for the company then so one person was expected to do the job of many.
A professional and organized business
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 27, 2018
I learned new skills working here. They have a much different system than I am use to but it was easy to adapt. The customer service we provide is incredible, every store should follow these footsteps.
Harsh managment and Owner
Shipping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CA 90058May 22, 2018
This place is not recommended if you have a family as well if you are looking to advance in the future. HR make it a nightmare for supervisor type roles as well if your looking for growth opportunity i suggest you look somewhere else
(Picker) Very simple work , Just physically abusive to your legs/feet You walk 20miles + Everyday . Needs a raise ASAP
Picker (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CAMay 9, 2018
Working here as a (picker) can be good at times. However with the effort that is required for this position , considering the cost of living in Los Angeles, I would HIGHLY recommend finding something worth your time. Hours here are very long from 5-4:30p for 114$ after taxes. Mostly this work is for some ones last resort. Nothing but brutal honesty , If you have no choice this is the job for
Pros
Free generic pizza Monday
Cons
Lack of Empathy, Poor Wages
Chill
Warhouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 2, 2018
Fast paste hard work and lots of lifting. It was from 4:30am till like 3pm and Intouch had to be on time! Make sure you were fully woke because you didn’t wanna hurt yourself
Pros
Discount
Cons
Lifting
Some what of a quite place area. Too much lack of people not being professional.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 29, 2018
The work place was a some what quiet place , the work material is easy to pick up if you're a quick learner. The only down side will be overtime was an always thing. Hours were a lot but wasn't worth to be at 11.50 pay.
Relaxing
Restocker (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 28, 2018
Over all this job was relaxing. As soon as the work day starts you have an idea on how the whole day will go. Everyone works as one big team. It’s perfect.
Pros
Free pizza once a week
Great employees
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 19, 2018
I worked at fashion nova for 7 months i definitely liked it the first months but once they switched supervisors everything change a lot of things changed as of employee everyone nice and helpful , I was a top picker but sadly they just expected more but the time would go by fast because your walking all day with your cart picking items so that’s the good thing Monday’s are free pizza and every time they hit 1 million which is every month 1/2 they like to do a event for there employees . I didn’t get to see any celebs like people say because I was working 3rd shift 5pm-4:30am but I heard 1st shift get to see a few celebrities. So if your planning on working there I say don’t worry to much at longest your keeping busy working minding your own business then your good .
Pros
Free pizza Monday’s, Great employees
Cons
Parking
poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 16, 2018
horrible place. they treat their workers like dogs. When the owner was upset it would mess everyone's day up and no one could work properly. whenever celebs would combine we would have to play a role as if we liked fashion nova.
Dont work here
Picker (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAApril 8, 2018
THE WORST JOB EVER. As much money as Fashion nova gets they should definitely relocate and hire better management and qualified workers smh!!!! Horrible
Pros
Hours
Cons
Clock out on breaks, by the time u clock out half ur break is gone
CEO and Management
N/A (Current Employee) –  VernonMarch 12, 2018
This company has so much potential but lack professionalism starting with the CEO and management team. They expect one to give it their all yet do not take care of their employees. Their customer service must be one of the worst. Not sure why things are ran they way they are when they are obviously not working. Customers nor employees seem to be their priorities but hey as long as the CEO keeps getting his big checks then I get it. Also the crew they hire. I know we represent a big hip-hop culture, but please hire professionals. There’s probably very few professional associates and they don’t get recognize the way they should. I don’t mean to bash just hope this reviews helps job seekers and even the company itself.
Pros
Free lunch, discounts
Cons
Pay, long hours, no professionalism
Great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 6, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company the amount of time I was there. I also like the company itself as a consumer so it made it more enjoyable. I was able to communicate with customers in a positive environment.
Pros
Positivity
Cons
Redundant work
working with the inventory merchandise
Picker/Inventory (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJanuary 26, 2018
i had to cycle count the merchandise and make sure it was in good conditions. the only thing that i thought it was really tough was when i would do the cycle count and sometimes people would ask for help and i would have to write down the amount somewhere so i wouldn't forget.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion Nova. Our community is ready to answer.