Fashion Nova Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Co Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2019
Corporate team is very unprofessional. Private company so they don’t follow their own policies they will do whatever benefits them. No room for growth
Pros
Met celebrities
Cons
Corporate management private company no organization
Balanced out
Picker (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 10, 2019
There are days where there’s constant work than there’s those days where there’s no work at all. If there’s no work they will send you to a different department
Pros
Free lunches
Horrible job
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 9, 2019
They racist, fired all the black people. There was hardly any parking. They would change the shift start time an not tell the people who weren’t there to get the memo. Very unprofessional. Weird policies. Not enough lockers yet they want you to keep your phone off the work floor.
Pros
30% off but you can get that same discount on the app or website 🙄
Cons
fast paced, change working rules constantly
Customer call center agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 1, 2019
management seems confused and always give a bad attitude when they are stressed out, they constantly change rules on what we can tell customers and are always complaining about the smallest things instead of focusing on the job duties.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
management incompetent
Poor Management
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 12, 2019
Supervisors in Packing are bias/prejudice.
Rules only apply to certain people.

Work hours change each day without your knowledge, you are expected to be flexible as if you don't have bills.

Rude workers.
Bias management .
Poor pay.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Long hours and incompetent management
Terrible
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 9, 2019
Just terrible not even worth it. They treat all management terrible. Not even worth it. Company is still new and have alot to grow. I do not recommend anyone to this job
They care more about online than in stores
Lead of Operations (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 8, 2019
The retail stores are outdated. Worked there for a year and half and they kept promising us that the store would get remodels never happened. The walls would constantly break off. As a full time students I asked if I can get an extra day off because going to school was considered my days off, they told me no. The HR rep told my supervisor that I was the rudest of all the managers because I asked for the day off. As a manager you are forced to work 40 hours a week.
Pros
Meet cool people
Cons
No job security
Productive and well managed work space
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 29, 2019
Working at fashion nova is a good experience I’ve learned inventory and how much it brings on the role . It’s very important that everything stays up to date so our pickers and packers don’t have to go through so much for lost product.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 26, 2019
Fun workplace, I meet great people I learned a lot from a lot of people it was a small warehouse, I learned how to pack you had to walked a lot and pushed a car with boxes to put the orders in
This place is a FN joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJanuary 18, 2019
This place has literally no structure they treat their employees almost as bad as they do their customers. Upper management is a joke the floor sups r nice. Workforce is a lazy slob, who can never accommodate anything. Customer service reps have received 1 raise in 2 yrs, there's no bilingual pay, no incentives or bonuses. The attendance policy is ridiculous w no grace periods & write ups last a yr. The catered lunch on Mondays is always pizza there's no foos ball table, lounge, or TVs as they claim on their job application. There's no real chance for advancement. 85% of the time no1 knows what's going on because they wing everything policies change every other month. We are made to lie to the customers about their orders daily because no1 ever knows what's going on. When I 1st started working here I was excited & looking forward to a career w FashionNova now I 10000% do not recommend this place for employment to any 1.
Pros
Full internet access
Cons
No break room, no bilingual pay, no clock in grace period
Nice work environment
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 18, 2019
Fun place to work , meet new people daily . Learn new things, management is very understanding, it’s long hours but well worth it in the end. And room for advancement
Learned alot about Customer service
coustomer service (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 9, 2019
Fast paced work environment. Got hands on customer service experience. Learned about handling all of the clothes inventory and organizing all merchandice.
Pros
Learn alot about customer service
Cons
Short breaks
Very productive
Santa Fe Springs - Picker/ Packer (Current Employee) –  12588 Florence Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670January 8, 2019
First thing we have a meeting on what our goal is for the night. They give us a Hourly pick up pace of 150 pieces an hour. We have to maintain the area clean for the next shift.
Pros
Supervisors are intent and precocious and aware of what going on and how they can improve everyday
Cons
They sometimes don't have a stable schedule for lunch and breaks
Company
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 8, 2019
Working at Fashion Nova was an easy fast paid job. I liked how easy it was to learn everything, the trainers were amazing , the supervisor was good . Overall great experience.
Work
Director of Safety & Asset Protection (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 19, 2018
Great place to work in other positions. Company is still growing with a lot of things to still put into place. Long hours and but people are great to work with.
Pros
Some flexibility
It’s fine
Inventory (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 10, 2018
For the people that don’t really have kids and don’t really have nothing to do it’s a good job cause your there the whole day it’s 12 hours shift I had to leave cause I have kids and they were really complaining that I wouldn’t see them at all only on sundays sometimes cause we had to work Sunday once in a while
Fun place to work & also good place to get retail experience from
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2018
Learned how to stock merchandise & also communicate with customers over the phone , answering emails & making sure the merchandise was ready to get shipped out
Worst job I ever had
Picker (Former Employee) –  VernonNovember 9, 2018
To many hours not considerate or fair . They don’t give everyone a chance to do certain things . Short breaks . No personal life. No sleep . Their yelling is not motivating. Just was to much . I never had a job I wanted to quit except this one :
Pros
I nvr go free pizza cuz I was off on Mondays so. No pros
Cons
Toxic environment with low integrity
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesOctober 30, 2018
You are viewed as a pawn and not a person here. Integrity is non existent, owner will pin team members against each other to create drama and competition. Upper management manages out of fear and therefore, toxicity in the form of gossip, fear of losing your job is rampant.
Pros
Free pizza on Mondays
Cons
Benefits, hours, expected to not have a life, expected to not have an opinion.
Average Warehouse Job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2018
Very fast-paced environment with a lot of walking. Manager tended to scream at people who "didn't work fast enough" and most supervisors didnt care about the people below them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion Nova. Our community is ready to answer.