Fashion Nova
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100

Fashion Nova Employee Reviews in Santa Fe Springs, CA

I like the seasonal pay better. But it's a warehouse job you can't really expect much but it's pretty much packing the clothes so nothing to extreme but there is much more extensive jobs but I'm just a packer.
It’s cool. Seems pretty chill at times. Other times can get very hectic. Compared to other jobs the task they have you perform can be pretty simple. Perks include discounts, giveaways, raffles and food
Pros
Free Lunches (sometimes) discounts
Cons
Cant recall any at the moment
Very ghetto environment, nobody cares about their jobs, schedule changes often. Some of the managers are ok, but there is a lot of favoritism. Everyone gossips, and seem very unhappy.
Pros
Free food on occasion, some cool co-workers
Cons
Low wages, lots of bad attitudes
My experience was really good I loved working with them everything is easy, and there’s a lot of overtime, Superviser and managers are really nice the cons is a lot of people and trouble finding parking.
Pros
Bad management
Cons
A lot of people and trouble finding parking
Fashion nova is a great company. Helpful staffing and managers. Great shifts and great overtime. Very clean place. Great training. You can wear your own sneakers instead of work boots love this place
Pros
Helpful team
Cons
Great company
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Fashion Nova is great and lot's of overtime.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Fashion Nova are $12.75Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Fashion Nova, I think they need to change some of their policies. You'll be working thru a Staffing agency, never to get hire direct from Fashion NovaManagementIn general, managers at Fashion Nova. HelpfulCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Fashion Nova is a friendly team of hard working African American as well as HispanicsOverallMy experience working at Fashion Nova, was great but they do make you work 12 hours mandatory. Lot's of OT (overtime).
I loved this job the coworkers are nice the people are niceI'm used to standing long period of timeEveryone is nice at fashion novaSometimes you get tired standing long but its worth the standHonesty everyone you meet you get to chat with them Spanish and EnglishIf anybody wants to work here than thus is the job for you.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No permanent position
started working here Oct 2019 as a Cherry Picker Driver..working 12hrs most days 5pm to 4.30am..basic driver pay and no real way to advance since they don't interview they just choose who they want to fill positions..managers don't really know whats going on since they don't do the job them sells and make the job harder then it has to be
Pros
pays weekly good supervisors enough work to last 8hrs
Cons
short breaks. long hours no matter what..minimum pay
It's an alright work place, decent pace, make us over work though 10 to 11 hours for 13.50 which is BS, those hours shouldn't even be mandatory honestly 8 hours is what is right!
Pros
Cons
Idc
This is a good place if your looking for a part time they offer overtime 6 days a week sometimes . There is different departments, Packing , Picking , Inventory , Retail, Labeling , Shipping , Order Picking .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fashion Nova?
Not reliable for full time, favoritism. No room for improvement. Hours are not guaranteed. During peak season is a good time to apply. Over hirer, crowded at lunch and break times.
This job is easy and yes they have benefits and hours. But they don’t treat employees fairly. They give you 2 days off but then have you work “mandatory” on one of your days off.
Benefits
Cons
They are unfair
fashion nova’s work space is a great place for someone who has no work experience, the employees all get along as one. I also wish the company have more flexibility hours for the employees. overall a very good work space .
Very friendly people to work with. The pay was horrible, overtime was mandatory. When it was busy it was good but when it was slow we where sweeping and scraping stickers off of work stations. If you need a job that pays minimal and works you to death great place.
I would run the lines and make sure we see stacked up on product ask for more if I had to send people to break or lunch fix crates for others and hold everything in place to have a good work day
The day here goes by super fast if you keep yourself busy at all times, I've learned here what logistics is about, and how to get along with all people.
Management rude besides head boss nice Asian man Never any parking they don't work with you when they get snippy and u get upset then they have the audacity to try to say u can go home like there actually managers . Also staff doesn't like to answer questions. To top it off hours were cool at first then you basically had to fight for hours because they kept hiring ppl basically
Clean & fast. Most people are very helpful when you need help with something there's always work brought to you if you don't have any & good communication
For FN to be a billion dollar company it has lots of flaws. CS location, friendly sometimes but at the same time very unprofessional. Moving within the company is favoritism. A lot of work, little pay.
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo. Me encanto trabajar ahí. Y me gustaría regresar a ese trabajo.
This is the worst company you can ever work for and they’re racist towards blacks when we are all a minority this company under pays and treats employees like children.