Fashion To Figure Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace
STYLIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2018
I learned a lot in my time here, how to properly organize a storefront, how to greet others, how to help others. My time spent here was an enjoyable one, I loved working here.

I appreciated being able to learn new things and meeting new people. I think this was the most enjoyable job I had in a long while.
Managment
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 30, 2018
At the time that I was hired the management team was scarce, and while I was employed with FTF. Upper management was very pushy with goals that the company was not achieving.
a day at ftf
Key holder/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJMay 14, 2018
Driving sales
Replenishing of Merchandise to sale floor
Receiving and Loading Truck
Manage Associate purchases
Exchange and Refund Authorization
aui
Cons
needed right store managers behind wheel
LEAD STYLIST (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDMay 7, 2018
it was a great company to work for ; the clientele is wonderful ; feels like a friend your helping management needs to be gutted and rework isnt fair that you can get your sales taken and there are no repercussions on being dishonest and hierarchy places a HUGE ROLE on if your treated fairly or not.
Fun and friendly environment
Fashion Stylist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, NJApril 30, 2018
The job was a fun workplace and the customers were great.
The clothes was fashionable and increased the confidence of a lot of plus size women. The job allowed for growth and it was an overall great experience working there.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
conflict with co-workers
Fast paced
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 5, 2018
Management was horrible, they pressured workers into selling squeems left and right. If you didn't sell any squeems you got written up. The breaks were nice, the discounts were even better.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No healthcare, poor management
Fast paced, fun atmosphere
Keyholder/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYApril 3, 2018
I enjoyed working at Fashion to Figure. Everyday was different. You got to build a bond with your customers, The staff in my store were great, we were like a family. We had a busy store, we worked hard but made our time their fun. I worked a lot with employees from corporate and everyone was always very helpful and nice, The owners are nice guys. They would call or pass by the stores at times, They interacted with their staff, they cared about their employees.
The job is is fun if you make it fun you have to love what you do.
SALES, CLOTHING, JEWELRY COMBINING, CASH REGISTER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 30, 2018
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS FAST PACE AND CALM.

What i learn is to always keep smiling.

Management is okay.

Work place culture is ok too.

The hardest part in this job is the guest but for me i am always happy and they all love me.

The most enjoyable part is when i change people life for the better through fashion.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
15 min breaks if you don't work a 6 hour shift
Fun place to work at
MANAGER/KEYHOLDER (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 15, 2018
This was the place where I developed the most as a person and manager. I was able to meet new people and I was able to grow as a person as well there.
Pros
discount was great
Cons
no benefits
Store Director
Store Director, Arbor Place Mall (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAJanuary 13, 2018
Oversaw all operations and in store HR. I loved that I company worked as a team, everyone was hands on. From the CEO to the Stylist. I was able to advance quickly.
Great stater company
Store Director (Current Employee) –  Massapequa, NYDecember 15, 2017
Very inclusive company. They welcome your ideas and all feedback. Always looking to move forward. There is always something to do as you always want to make sure the store is presentable for the next guest.
Fun environment and kind people.
Stylist and sales associate (Former Employee) –  Saugus, MADecember 4, 2017
I be welcomed by my coworkers every time I entered. I learned to use social cues and communication skill to effectively help customers. Great boss!!!!
Pros
create environment, excellent staff, and kind clients
Cons
had to reach a sales goal each day.
Treated like family
Store Director (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MANovember 27, 2017
Loved fashion to figure and what they stood for . Fashion to figure always help guest leave with a smile . Fashion is a state of mind not a figure. !!
Great culture
A multifaceted experienced District manager (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 26, 2017
Still there. Love the company, because they truly care about people.
It is a family environment. Providing the best customer experience is the #1 expectation at this company.
Pros
Incentives weekly and monthly
Cons
may have to close stores.
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 18, 2017
Great company, upper level management, decent pay if you're only part time. Only con would be Home Office and the direction given at times - not consistent.
Fun but somewhat overwhelming
Lead Stylist (Head Salesperson) (Former Employee) –  kings plazaNovember 16, 2017
I had to go above and beyond my own position sometimes, due to the lack of supervisors or responsibility.
Discounts were nice, but not enough to keep me at the job.
Pros
Discounts, Fun times
Cons
Short Breaks, Rude employees, bitter managers
Must have a passion for Fashion
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDOctober 28, 2017
This is a place where you must have a mindset that is ready for change and growth, You need to be a person that is strategic and also creative. No day will ever be the same but you have to be able to roll with the punches. As long as you surround yourself with like minded people, your time here will be a success.
Pros
Great bonus structure, Family environment, amazing staff
Cons
Communication needs to be improved
Fun workplace
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 24, 2017
Working at FTF is great overall. Love being a stylist. The management is great. I'd have to say the most enjoyable part of the job is styling plus sized women, like myself and helping them to feel sexy.
Great Company
FASHION STYLIST (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDOctober 8, 2017
FTF is a great company. It does have a low hourly rate for Fashion Stylist. Also no one gets full-time hours but the Store Manager.It is very competitive. Each shapewear you sell is an added dollar amount to your check.You usually don't work more than 4-6 hours a day. You will only get about 8 - 20 hours a week. You get perks from companies like Chic-fil-a because you work inside the mall. Leah is a great store manager and is very understanding. The young ladies that work there are also great.
Pros
Free mall perks
Cons
Low pay and Low hours
A great place to work if you love fashion.
Stylist/key Holder (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDSeptember 19, 2017
Days working at Fashion to Figure were never a dull moment. great employees and great environment, would recommend any one to work there. the hardest part of the job was having to deal with angry and frustrated customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see new arrivals and getting excited on how to display these new items.
Pros
The great discounts and perks that came along.
Cons
Just wish can offer benefits for part time employees.