Fashion To Figure Employee Reviews

Very productive , fun environment. Friendly customers, with lots of room to grow
VOLUNTEER (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream NyMay 29, 2019
I love playing dressup so working at fashion to figure came natural. I love creating meaningful relationships with the customers and i look forward to meetong new prople everyday .
Pros
Lots of room to grow
Cons
No breaks, needed more hours
Fun productive workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDApril 14, 2019
Helping guests with their wardrobe you need up building a relationship with them. You get to know them and that makes the workplace fun. The music was an up to date genre.
working
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 28, 2019
working there was ok .the hours sucks but the clothes were good to wear.i enjoyed some manager and some co workers.but my feet was always hurting due to the floor setting.i didn't like wearing uniform.
Good opportunity
Sales Associate/ Stylist (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYMarch 14, 2019
Working at Fashion to figure gave me great insight on working with other women that look like me (Plus Size) I think that since I started working here my self confidence has sky rocketed and I love it. Our main goal is always to make sure the customer leaves our store feeling 10x better than she did when she walked in
Pros
Meeting new customers every day helping build up other women’s confidence
Cons
Associate discount is really low lack of hours
good place to work
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYMarch 10, 2019
many improvements have been made over the years. nothing to complain about environment is great to work in but the mall is not. very poor customer quality.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor location
Poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDFebruary 22, 2019
supervisors gossip and bully staff

no leadership and ghetto employees

NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY

Manager is very fake emphatic they truly do not care. Does a great job of faking as if they care. All the other supervisors are lazy and full of bs. Bullying is what they do best
Fun
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 3, 2019
Excellent pay working environment always inspired by New idea's i have art skills that qualify for sketching in the art field of fashion my ideas have been patented by Victoria secert.the doufel bags also the logo Victoria secret rebel line (tease)
Pros
Meeting customers satisfication
Cons
Working under undeveloped management.
Trash
Stylist (Current Employee) –  North Riverside, ILDecember 19, 2018
I had a great tome working there! Coworkers were extremely nice and helpful. Unfortunately the Manager was opening employee lockers and stealing money from them and acting like nothing happened like it wasnt him. Sad excuse for a human being.
Cons
Poor manager
Fun place to work but terrible job security.
Stylist And Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 15, 2018
The people that you work with will become some of your bestfriends but the company has a history of not being able to keep up with itself and will shut down stores without notice. When I was employed there, we were told that it was only temporary and that our store was only being remodeled but we found out weeks later that the company had in fact lost lots of money and was shutting down several of their stores and we were one of them. We finished out the year in liquidation before the company was bought out by New York and Company.
Fun work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDOctober 24, 2018
Co workers were like family members and there was never a dull moment with them. We really were a great team together. If I could go back to that job I would!
Pros
Incentives for sales, friendly & relaxed environment
Cons
Short breaks
It was fun
Assistant Manager/ Lead Stylist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 18, 2018
fun for he most part, but they pay was decent until they cut the commission from our pay, that's when everything went downhill. the new manager was somebody who can somewhat power trip, but it's whatever if you want something temporary
Pros
commission was good
Cons
changed management
Productive and fun workplace
STYLIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2018
I learned a lot in my time here, how to properly organize a storefront, how to greet others, how to help others. My time spent here was an enjoyable one, I loved working here.

I appreciated being able to learn new things and meeting new people. I think this was the most enjoyable job I had in a long while.
Managment
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMay 30, 2018
At the time that I was hired the management team was scarce, and while I was employed with FTF. Upper management was very pushy with goals that the company was not achieving.
a day at ftf
Key holder/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJMay 14, 2018
Driving sales
Replenishing of Merchandise to sale floor
Receiving and Loading Truck
Manage Associate purchases
Exchange and Refund Authorization
aui
Cons
needed right store managers behind wheel
LEAD STYLIST (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDMay 7, 2018
it was a great company to work for ; the clientele is wonderful ; feels like a friend your helping management needs to be gutted and rework isnt fair that you can get your sales taken and there are no repercussions on being dishonest and hierarchy places a HUGE ROLE on if your treated fairly or not.
Fun and friendly environment
Fashion Stylist (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, NJApril 30, 2018
The job was a fun workplace and the customers were great.
The clothes was fashionable and increased the confidence of a lot of plus size women. The job allowed for growth and it was an overall great experience working there.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
conflict with co-workers
Fast paced
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 5, 2018
Management was horrible, they pressured workers into selling squeems left and right. If you didn't sell any squeems you got written up. The breaks were nice, the discounts were even better.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No healthcare, poor management
Fast paced, fun atmosphere
Keyholder/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYApril 3, 2018
I enjoyed working at Fashion to Figure. Everyday was different. You got to build a bond with your customers, The staff in my store were great, we were like a family. We had a busy store, we worked hard but made our time their fun. I worked a lot with employees from corporate and everyone was always very helpful and nice, The owners are nice guys. They would call or pass by the stores at times, They interacted with their staff, they cared about their employees.
The job is is fun if you make it fun you have to love what you do.
SALES, CLOTHING, JEWELRY COMBINING, CASH REGISTER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 30, 2018
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS FAST PACE AND CALM.

What i learn is to always keep smiling.

Management is okay.

Work place culture is ok too.

The hardest part in this job is the guest but for me i am always happy and they all love me.

The most enjoyable part is when i change people life for the better through fashion.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
15 min breaks if you don't work a 6 hour shift
Fun place to work at
MANAGER/KEYHOLDER (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 15, 2018
This was the place where I developed the most as a person and manager. I was able to meet new people and I was able to grow as a person as well there.
Pros
discount was great
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion To Figure. Our community is ready to answer.