FASSCO Catering Services

FASSCO Catering Services Employee Reviews

It’s a very nice place to work, but I felt there’s no proper growth and development in terms of career development. We used to do the portioning of meats and basically it was in Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. A hospital.
Unfair salary payment. Where an Secretary is paid twice as other designation higher than the Secretary. Management does not support employees. I am underpaid for the responsibilities assigned to me
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
NO management support
Good place to work and you can learn how to deal with different races of people. I've learned a lot of things which i didn't encounter before. Good experience and Ican apply those things in my next chosen career.
Pros
Free meals, transportation and accommodation
Cons
long duty hour
Working with Fasco has been memorable and fascinating. The company culture is great and provides employees with a supportive environment. Management wants to help their teams succeed.. I quickly learned how to adapt in a results driven environment.Every single employee is willing to help and extend their expertise.
Leave a review. Help people like you.