Fast Switch Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Fast-paced
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 13, 2018
Fast-paced. Placement agency. They'll help get you to work. You need to be pro-active about vacation and healthcare options. They usually negotiate/ compromise on all compensation topics.
Pros
Compensation and Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks and Healthcare
Productive and fun working environments.
Systems Planning and Operations Analyst - SPOD (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 21, 2018
I completely enjoyed my work environment while employed by Fast Switch. I found it to be very rewarding. Placement was excellent. Supervisors were very personable and pleasant to work for.
Pros
Cons
Unknown
Good Company to Work For
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 9, 2018
Fast Switch is a good company to work for. The workload is standard. The work-life balance is average. Pay is decent. This company does great things for their employees.
Pros
Paid time off, matching 401k, nice coworkers
Cons
Healthcare benefits are a bit expensive
Best Consulting Shop in Columbus
Technical Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2018
Fastswitch consistently shows it's employees how valued they are and they do their best to retain talent. The quality of their client list combined with an outstanding back office and management makes them number one in my book.
Pros
Work Environment, pay, clients
Cons
Health insurance
Productive and fun worplace
Senior Software Developer (full stack developer) (Current Employee) –  Agawam, MANovember 22, 2017
This is a new place for me but it looks like a productive and fun place.
I recommend this place if you look for a hiring agency. Good coordination and followup.
Productive, good company to work for.
Sr. Project Manager - Contract (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 2, 2017
Since they are a staffing firm, I did not work directly for them. As a staffing firm, they were attentive to any issue that arose. They worked with me to resolve the issues that occurred.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
healthcare
Great Consulting Firm to Work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 28, 2017
The management and support team is outstanding and provide tremendous support to their consultants. Provide Health Care, Disability Insurance, 401K, HSA, Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
Pros
Treat employees very well
Cons
No paid time off
Positive work environment
Agile Coach & Scum Master (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2017
Supportive and inclusive of all employees in the firm. Easy to complete paperwork. Diverse workforce. Ample opportunities with a variety of clients. Flexible hiring practices.
Good Employer with good benefits
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 24, 2017
You face the challenge of being a contractor with the knowledge you are a temporary employee. I feel they did an okay job on evaluating the likelihood my position would be defunded.They let you stay on your own embedded with your consulting company. So the benefit here is that if you have a great environment it makes this much better. They have great 401k and health benefits.
Pros
Health Benefits, Put money in your HSA and 401k
Cons
Job stability
Provide good job oportunities
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIFebruary 28, 2017
Did not keep me informed with client feedback. Provided a selection of jos to review. Focused on Ford account. Over 12-years of IT-specific recruiting experience each, giving us tremendous recruiting capability. They treat our staff like we want to be treated. We have you covered!
Pros
Diligent in providing a job oportunity
Cons
Does not provide client feedback
Great Plac
Contract Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Good customer service and good company. They look out for their contractors and their best interest supplying great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great company; people are great and work hard to place resources.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 28, 2016
I love working for Fast Switch. The people are great and they work hard to place resources in a job that matches your skill set. I would recommend anyone interested in a consulting job to reach out to them today.
Great folks, great attitudes. The people make Fast switch great.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 17, 2016
Nothing but good things to say about Fast Switch. I just want to know when the next Tiger' game is, those are Great!

The company put a picture of my baby in the newsletter when he was born!

This company has allowed me to be a Co-op student while attending University classes.

I have a good relationship with the representatives whom often check on me to see how I'm doing.
It's Great.
Was a awesome place to work
C.H Tax Office Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 1, 2015
would sort mail then deliver to designated areas. would be available to help any of the 35 people in the tax area when needed.
The co-workers were great easy to get a long with.
Pros
People were great pay was great
Cons
was only a temporary job
This company truly cares for its Human Resource
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 25, 2013
The management values are clearly defined from top of the pyramid to the bottom at Fast Switch (FS). The key competitive advantage of FS is that it genuinely cares for its employees. Almost every consultant of Fast Switch I have met mentioned that in their opinion Fast Switch is the best consulting firm. FS is extremely professional in transitioning their employees from one project to another.

FS has most of their clients in Ohio and Michigan. I wish in future FS expands beyond OH & MI.
Pros
Amazing HR Team
Cons
Their major market is in OH & MI.
Fast Switch- it doesn't get better than this!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 18, 2013
Fast Switch is a community of exciting, intelligent, considerate, passionate and hard-working people. I’m so blessed to be a part of this team! The company is upfront and honest about everything. They are flexible and supportive. The Fast Switch team is a group of people that treat each other with respect and have fun all while providing great consultants to our clients as quickly as possible. Fast Switch does many things keep our consultants and internal staff satisfied. We celebrate birthdays, have company events where we spend time with our families, and work in a spacious office across from a very nice walking path. We are always striving for excellence and improvement in every part of the business. Communication lines are always open. I honestly can’t say enough good things about the company I work for!
Fast Switch is focused!
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Dublin OHSeptember 18, 2012
At Fast Switch our number one focus is doing what is right for our client's and our consultants. We are an IT Staffing firm and we do not pretend to be something we are not. This gives us the incredible focus to provide the level of service our clients expect and deserve. Our recruiting is second to none and our leadership provides us with the necessary support/tools to do our jobs.
We get things done, and still find time for billiards!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 12, 2012
Fast Switch is the most enjoyable working environment I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. My coworkers are more like family and we manage to have fun every day, even when we are working our hardest. I love working with such driven and dedicated people and am consistently motivated by their energy. Each individual is tasks with managing and maximizing their own success, and it takes a special team to have the kind of greatness we have here.
Great company with supportive environment.
Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2012
My prior skills as an in-house recruiter were encouraged by Fast Switch as I reentered the work force. My maturity and prior experience were identified and nurtured resulting in my increased effectiveness as a recruiter.
Pros
appreciate remote work opportunity.
Cons
miss out somewhat on daily and immediate on site interactions.
Great company, great people
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 12, 2012
Fast Switch is easily the best company I have worked for. It's a great company that truely cares about both it's clients and employees. If you are looking for an IT position in Columbus, Ohio, I would highly recommend Fast Switch.
Pros
customer/employee focused staff, great culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Switch. Our community is ready to answer.