Fastaff Employee Reviews

Travel nurse
Traveling Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 14, 2018
I worked with them as a travel nurse. I had good pay on my assignment. I'm still in contact with my recruiter. I'd take another assignment with them.
Productive work environment
Contract RN (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, COJune 23, 2018
Fast paced work environment, many offers for extension of contract, Affordable health benefits, good employee discounts for entertainment, good selection of retirement benefits and opportunities for advancement
great work friendly
Asst. in operating rooms (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO 80111May 11, 2018
great place to work just a way from home to long, job sit is great housing is cleaned they pay for travel and food and for yoye family to visit twice a month
Typical setting
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 5, 2018
I took care of patient in the ICU requiring vasoactive drips, chest tubes, ventilation, and other equipment typically needed in the ICU. It is your typical work day in the hospital.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Need to find jobs constantly
Could be better
Clinical Services Manager: (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 20, 2018
Fastaff is an environment that demands overtime during periods of high staffing needs, but many salaried employees did not receive additional time off or compensation for their efforts while others did. Your friendships at the company greatly impacts your job, and it was the most immature place that I have worked. There is a severe lack of quality leaders in management and absent employee development/advancement plans.
Pros
Nice perks and benefits
Cons
Advancement nor praise is not based on production
ok company
Strike Recruiter/Recruiting Administrator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 10, 2018
there is alot of work that needs to be done I enjoyed working with the other people there but I would often see favorites for promotions given to people less qualified
Horrible Management
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2018
Constant management changes. Inconsistency. No training. Lack of guidance, and stability. Seniority is valued over skills. Pay is fair, if you can actually get a pay out on your commission earned....
Nice
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2018
Great team in department. Family like atmosphere. Most difficult part of the job is the busy pace but team works well together to get job done. IDocs are awesome!
Highest pay rate
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO 80111December 8, 2017
Have to work 48 hr weeks
Terrible 401K package/benefits.
Expensive health insurance package
Seems to be the highest paying travel nursing company
Pros
Highest pay rates
Cons
Have to work 48 hrs
Good pay and stipends
Travel Certified Anesthesia Tech (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 30, 2017
I enjoy working with Fastaff. They found me a really nice hospital to work with. The housing they offered is great as well. They have the most competitve pay that Ive seen thus far. Very responsive to emails. Payroll responds the same day as well. My checks have always been on time and accurate. Fastaff was able to get me credentialed at my first assignment within one week.
Pros
high pay, great housing options, quick response time
Cons
none so far
Highest paying travel opportunities, specialty variety and flexible contract options.
RN PACU (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 14, 2017
An excellent company to work for with many opportunities to see the USA while providing healthcare and earning top dollar in the industry. Management has been super thus far and the travel nurses that I have met and worked with are the best. I especially enjoy the flexibility and choice of assignments.
Pros
Paid round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, free breakfasts, lunches, hosted dinners. Highest paying agency, opportunities for site seeing, building priceless experience, memories.
Cons
No real opportunities for advancement and emergent needs are limited.
No Structure
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 14, 2017
I have 3 bosses in 8 months. Highly cutthroat. I would suggest that you have a background in nurse staffing sales. They are the highest paying agency on the market so the sell is hard.
Fun high energy environment
Recruiter Tech (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 4, 2017
This position is competitive, a lot of sales experience and organizational skills are a must to be successful. Mostly commission, so be prepared for that. I loved this job! I spent a lot of time developing relationships with nurses on the phone and via email.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
Hours - especially during strike season
Fun when productive workplace
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 25, 2017
A typical workday varied whether the company was busy or slow. When it was busy the environment was a great workplace, when the industry was slow you could tell
Pros
Bagel Tuesday, Casual Dress
Cons
Poor Management/ Leadership teams
Best place to work
Strike Recruiter, Team Lead, Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2017
The best company I ever worked for. Great benefits, great leadership, room for growth. There is lots of hard work and long days and weekends but if you can deal with that definitely worth it.
Great Place to work
Source Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 20, 2017
Fun company and pays well, i would recommend anyone with a Sourcing background to apply here. They have great benefits and they pay well, & give overtime when needed.
Great company to work for.
Sterile Processing Supervisor/ technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 15, 2017
Fastaff took very good care of me , with housing and great pay package, They checked on me each week my recruiter made sure the facility was treating me fairly.
Cliche Society
Manager - Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2017
Long term employees carry to much power and protect their own jobs. Was hired for software upgrade, but then got switched to finance role to help with annual budget. After budget was complete, original purpose for joining was taken out of budget and I was released.
Excellent Pay, Excellent Company!
RN Traveler L&D, Postpartum, Well Newborn (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 11, 2017
Fastaff offers the most competitive nursing rates for it's travelers and their is an abundance of available contracts throughout the state of California.
Fastaff housing department
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 22, 2017
The housing department puts no effort into finding housing. All they do is find the nearest extended stay and that's what they provide. Most extended stays reviews are terrible. I've been with fastaff for 4 years and have started looking into other companies because the housing options are not up to par nor is the housing stipend.
Pros
High pay rate
Cons
Housing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastaff. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about