Fastaff Employee Reviews

Travel nurse
Traveling Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 14, 2018
I worked with them as a travel nurse. I had good pay on my assignment. I'm still in contact with my recruiter. I'd take another assignment with them.
impressive hourly rate but no real job perks
Department Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 1, 2018
Very transparent in compensation. Rates are not blended like other travel agencies. Experience is closely related to the recruiter you end up with. My recruiter changed and my experience was less than optimum after that.
Productive work environment
Contract RN (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, COJune 23, 2018
Fast paced work environment, many offers for extension of contract, Affordable health benefits, good employee discounts for entertainment, good selection of retirement benefits and opportunities for advancement
good place to work
Registered Nurse - ER (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYJune 7, 2018
good place to work, great lodging, pay is top of the line, able to talk to recruiter when needed. plenty of work to choose from. when problems arise they are solved in a timely manner
Pros
grewt pay
Cons
away from home
great work friendly
Asst. in operating rooms (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO 80111May 11, 2018
great place to work just a way from home to long, job sit is great housing is cleaned they pay for travel and food and for yoye family to visit twice a month
Good benefits
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 18, 2018
The managment struggle with providing guidance, training needs improving, some favoritism. The work force needs to be more diversified, The compensation is below average with the exception of upper managment and contract employees.
Pros
Good fun activity
Cons
Need more structure and training and guidelines
Typical setting
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 5, 2018
I took care of patient in the ICU requiring vasoactive drips, chest tubes, ventilation, and other equipment typically needed in the ICU. It is your typical work day in the hospital.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Need to find jobs constantly
great company. only issue was with payroll being accurate.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 22, 2018
This was a good experience. I would recommend working for Fastaff for those looking to travel and work at the same time. The only issue I ever had was with payroll being incorrect.
Could be better
Clinical Services Manager: (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 20, 2018
Fastaff is an environment that demands overtime during periods of high staffing needs, but many salaried employees did not receive additional time off or compensation for their efforts while others did. Your friendships at the company greatly impacts your job, and it was the most immature place that I have worked. There is a severe lack of quality leaders in management and absent employee development/advancement plans.
Pros
Nice perks and benefits
Cons
Advancement nor praise is not based on production
ok company
Strike Recruiter/Recruiting Administrator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 10, 2018
there is alot of work that needs to be done I enjoyed working with the other people there but I would often see favorites for promotions given to people less qualified
Horrible Management
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2018
Constant management changes. Inconsistency. No training. Lack of guidance, and stability. Seniority is valued over skills. Pay is fair, if you can actually get a pay out on your commission earned....
Great travel nursing company with the highest pay!
Registered Nurse, CCRN (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 8, 2018
Very polite and professional. Always on the look out to satisfy their nursing staff with their working needs. The pay is the highest available for travel nurses.
Pros
Pay is always accurate and on time
Cons
Sometimes the work can be slow
Nice
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2018
Great team in department. Family like atmosphere. Most difficult part of the job is the busy pace but team works well together to get job done. IDocs are awesome!
Highest pay rate
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CO 80111December 8, 2017
Have to work 48 hr weeks
Terrible 401K package/benefits.
Expensive health insurance package
Seems to be the highest paying travel nursing company
Pros
Highest pay rates
Cons
Have to work 48 hrs
Good pay and stipends
Travel Certified Anesthesia Tech (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 30, 2017
I enjoy working with Fastaff. They found me a really nice hospital to work with. The housing they offered is great as well. They have the most competitve pay that Ive seen thus far. Very responsive to emails. Payroll responds the same day as well. My checks have always been on time and accurate. Fastaff was able to get me credentialed at my first assignment within one week.
Pros
high pay, great housing options, quick response time
Cons
none so far
Highest paying travel opportunities, specialty variety and flexible contract options.
RN PACU (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 14, 2017
An excellent company to work for with many opportunities to see the USA while providing healthcare and earning top dollar in the industry. Management has been super thus far and the travel nurses that I have met and worked with are the best. I especially enjoy the flexibility and choice of assignments.
Pros
Paid round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, free breakfasts, lunches, hosted dinners. Highest paying agency, opportunities for site seeing, building priceless experience, memories.
Cons
No real opportunities for advancement and emergent needs are limited.
No Structure
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 14, 2017
I have 3 bosses in 8 months. Highly cutthroat. I would suggest that you have a background in nurse staffing sales. They are the highest paying agency on the market so the sell is hard.
Fun high energy environment
Recruiter Tech (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 4, 2017
This position is competitive, a lot of sales experience and organizational skills are a must to be successful. Mostly commission, so be prepared for that. I loved this job! I spent a lot of time developing relationships with nurses on the phone and via email.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
Hours - especially during strike season
Fun when productive workplace
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 25, 2017
A typical workday varied whether the company was busy or slow. When it was busy the environment was a great workplace, when the industry was slow you could tell
Pros
Bagel Tuesday, Casual Dress
Cons
Poor Management/ Leadership teams
Best place to work
Strike Recruiter, Team Lead, Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2017
The best company I ever worked for. Great benefits, great leadership, room for growth. There is lots of hard work and long days and weekends but if you can deal with that definitely worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastaff. Our community is ready to answer.