Fastenal Jobs, Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,035 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODan Florness72%approve of Dan Florness's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
There is 1 Fastenal job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Fastenal.
Salary estimated from 3.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Fastenal have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 170 questions about working at Fastenal. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Fastenal employees.
Insights from 473 Indeed users who have interviewed with Fastenal within the last 5 years.
If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? What’s a problem that you solved in a previous job?
About construction things
Experience, the schedule being fine, can you handle up to 75lbs, can you work weekends and overtime (careful here because it's not true overtime) when needed. Small talk
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Fastenal?Published on May 24, 2021