Fathom Realty Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 34 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJoshua Harley
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryReal Estate
What would you say about your employer?
If I wanted to have stock in the company which I never did get. I paid for training which was basically watching videos and the Broker just made sure I did that, and that cost me a percentage of 3 deals. The company is really good for established agents' hands down. New folks are left to flounder around. That is why I left.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Fathom Realty