fattmerchant Employee Reviews

Terrible
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2019
Leadership is arrogant and clueless. You will me micromanaged with everything you do. They try to oversell themselves and the company by relaying lines of nonsense that they feel will impress you... Don't be fooled.
Pros
relaxed dress code
Cons
Leadership
Official response from fattmerchant
February 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our leadership team has many years of experience in sales, fintech, and entrepreneurship. We're also proud of our culture and our values, which we strive to embody at every level of our organization. We're committed to transparency in our communications throughout the hiring process and beyond, especially in one-on-ones with team members. While we are disappointed to hear about your negative personal opinions, we wish you the best success in your next endeavor.

Amazing work place
Product (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 15, 2018
Fattmerchant is a fantastic place to work. The culture goes beyond simple perks, but is really a great family-style atmosphere #FattFamily. It's really nice working at a place where you can get behind the vision set out by the senior leadership team and execute on building something amazing.
Great Start Up
Director of Relations (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2015
Fattmerchant is an up and coming company with HQ in Orlando, FL. They provied credit card processing for SMB's across the nation on a membership model.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Horrible Industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at fattmerchant. Our community is ready to answer.

fattmerchant Reviews by Location