Faurecia Employee Reviews

Found 1,149 reviews matching the search See all 2,743 reviews
very poor management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIApril 19, 2019
Pay is descent but management is absolutely poor. Unorganized and just a a stressful place to work overall. They do not care about their employees at all
Good
Sales (Former Employee) –  USAApril 19, 2019
Great work place
Customer Quality Liaison Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 18, 2019
Great job with wonderful pay .. I love my job. This job has showed me a lot . I love the people I worked with . If it was my decision to stay working with this company I would .
Faurecua Overall
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIApril 16, 2019
Faurecia tends to make crucial decisions based on perception, with no regard as to who is giving an opinion or comment about the person or situation. Faurecia is tainted by the majority's "opinion". Faurecia makes decisions that are influenced by emotion instead of logic. #operationfail
Production
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 14, 2019
Mandated overtime and constant quality issues on a daily basis. Culturally disrupted and high turnover. There's a new plant manager every 4-6 months. Compensation and benefits are pretty good but not enough appreciation shown to production floor team members.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
No career growth, extremly long days
Very busy place to work work lot a hours
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INApril 14, 2019
Work alot of hours six days a week had good benefits expand to grow good pay lots of advance for new things to learn have a point system it's good place to work
Poor management at Faurecia
EDI Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INApril 12, 2019
The msnagers of Faurecia believe In “if it isn’t broken, why change it”,even if the change would improve the process. The managenent team at Faurecia is not open to employees thinking outside the box.
Pros
Locayion
Cons
Management thinking
Productive fun work place. But could have better leadership.
Sequencer (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 9, 2019
The pay was excellent. They had great benefits. I would work for them again. under a different management. You were going to be sure to learn how to do everything in your department.
Productive day
Head Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 9, 2019
I get early in the morning get my day started trying to tackle new obsticles at work work is very challenging but I have accomplished everything I set out to do at Faurecia
assembly
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIApril 8, 2019
ur work day is to clock in go to gap meeting with team u than get ur job number at what u have to hit for the day than u do ur job as u work the work gets better than u have lunch than by u know it it time to go home
Pros
the hours are good
Cons
union sucks
Poorly run company
Welder (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHApril 7, 2019
Upper management didn't have the knowledge to run this type of business. Always in trouble with the auto companies for making poor quality products. Mandatory overtime with no notice.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long days, Hot environment, Fast paced.
Its like most factory's
Union Gap leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INApril 6, 2019
If you don't have a family or a life outside of your career then faurecia is the best place in the world to work. I have been here for 2 years and my first year was 12 months straight no days off. 7 days a week and 12 hours a day . If you make friends with the right people you will go far. If you are like me and stand your ground and try to do the right things that make a quality part even when you are being told to do something else. Then you will be wrote up alot. Even for things that you had nothing to do with. So if you want to work here start practicing being a butt kissing robot now and you will go far.
Pros
Great pay weekly
Cons
Air quality, liars and management that work on the favorite policy
Not a fun place to work!!
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 6, 2019
Poor management, and no room for advancement,. They work you hard, and dont pay enough. Work seven days a week, and no time for family, or social life.
Productive with the oppertunity to advance from with in the company
Lab Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 4, 2019
Faurecia has been a great place for me. This has been the place to help me find out what kind of career I wanted to be in and achieve greeatness. With the help and inspiration of my management team, they showed a strong willingness to ensure my success with the company. It would be days where I loved my job so much they had to send me home. Faurecia has been great for me an my family and I hope the next company will provide the same if not better services as Faurecia has.
Pros
Ability to learn and grow from within the company
Cons
Not a great job of informing employee's with whats going on with the company
Productive and fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALApril 4, 2019
Faurecia was my 2nd job and I liked it a lot more than ARD. It was kinda in the same area as ARD. I enjoyed Faurecia and learned a lot there also. They are now closed down
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No 401 K too far from home
very productive days
Maintenance Planner (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MSApril 3, 2019
My typical days at Faurecia are rather busy with dealing with suppliers, maintenance technicians, and production operators. I purchase majority of items that are needed in the facility. My days here are very enjoyable.
Pros
vacation
Cons
healthcare
Good place and good money
Welder/ forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHApril 3, 2019
Good place and plenty of room for movingk up and get good benefits and good pay. The training process is decent in some aspects of the job and ares. Overall decent place to work.
Decent pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Saline, MIMarch 31, 2019
Pay rate is good but not great,jobs are pretty easy once you learn how to do it,a lot of great coworkers and friends.Holiday pay for full time workers good money.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Too many people think they’re your boss
Great Career Development
GIS Internship - Applications and PMO Intern (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 30, 2019
The company motivates their employees and helps each employee grow and develop. They really care about their employees and community. There are opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Work from home, flexible hours
Cons
"Hoteling" work spaces
Fast Paced
Receiving/MPM Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 30, 2019
I believe the Management needed more communication with each other and the employees. For the most part it was a good place to work. Just need to go in and do your job and go home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faurecia. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Faurecia.

Powered by Comparably