Favor Delivery
66Average

Favor Delivery Employee Reviews

United States228 reviews
Worth it when it’s busy
It’s nearly impossible to get on the schedule to get guaranteed pay, however it is still worth it to run when it’s busy. I typically only run when there’s a promotion for guaranteed pay or it’s peak hours.
Cool Fast Money
Favor provides ez fast money when u need it. It can be fast paced but set your own comfortable pace. Pls remember 2 provide gr8 C.S. experiences also.
Needs more Management availability
Favor overall is a great company to work for. However the availability of Management weather you're currently running a favor or not it is so difficult to reach runner support. Please Favor help bridge this gap. I had an accident not long ago and I was waiting for runner support for like 3 hours. 😶🙄😑
This company is very antiquated
It's next to impossible to reach anyone in a real time sonerio.Their gps direction system seams to have an agenda of its own!!! You feel like you are completely on your own.
Pay
Pay minimum should be increased drastically. $9 minimum cap is not that high. Also need more perks for our vehicles and lifestyles especially since some of us use Favor as a fulltime job.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Waste of time
Being a Favor delivery runner is a waste of time, energy and money. Find another job that actually pays the drivers. The company is taking full advantage of the runners and it pays them about $3 per run. Its a lie that they pay up to $25/hr. Not even close! Don’t fall for the company advertising. Its false.
Fun Work
Favor is a very fun and flexible place to work at. Sometimes you get great tips and sometimes they are just ok. I really enjoyed working at Favor, sadly I don't live near an area where they are available anymore.
Based on Customers
Iam happy with favor they are flexible in work hours. The base pay could be better.My experience has been great customer support has always been great via text or by phone.It has been a great company so far to work for.It pays the bills but I work hard.
Low pay, too many miles on your car
Unlike Uber Eats, you have to call in all of the orders yourself and then wait on the restaurant to make it. Which cost a lot of time. And if the customer is a lousy tipper, you just made $4 to $6 dollars for an hour of work.
Grocery runs are only slightly better in that they typically pay a little a little more.
Only guarantee $2.10 \ delivery
Very seasonal some months great # of deliveries, other months not so good. Some clients tip well some don't. I have very little contact with any person in company, even runner support is not always available
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Favor Delivery?
Quality, part time, job
Favor Delivery is still in the early years of discovery but that doesn't limit the company's progression. Working with Favor Delivery is a new and innovative way to be your own boss without having ti create your own payroll. You create your schedule and determine your deaired work hours. Customer care, service with a smile and time management is a must.
System Needs Revamping
Being Christian based is what drew me to Favor. Unfortunately their system needs to be redone. Auto assigned favors that were automatically reassigned
Good cash if in a jam
It was something I picked up as a side hustle and it was a great way to supplement my income when I was between jobs. The work when you want is a pretty good way to be flexible with your time.
Favor
I have been a runner for a while now I love that I can work on my own time. I also love that I get to explore and experience new favors. I get to see new places I have never ate at as well.
$4.10 Per order.... Two orders per hour you do the math
Unless the customer is very generous or have money to blow (which is rare, speaking from experience) your only getting $4 an order.
COVID-9 has closed a lot of restaurants, but FAVOR hasn't updated their system for the drivers to be aware. You drive out of your way to a restaurant that's closed, and sorry, but they won't pay you for the time it took you to get there and tell them
good if you want to pick up a little extra money
It can be really fasted pace when it's busy. I enjoyed it The ease of running everything off the app was good. Deliveries for busiest times of the day were easy and helped to stay busy.
Flexible work for extra side money
A typical day as a favor runner consisted of back-to-back assignments, in and around your assigned area, that included picking up to-go orders or getting grocery items for the customer. I learned that it was difficult to deliver in a student/college campus area, as these customers live at a location with little/no visitor parking or where gate access is required- this meant longer wait time for your customer to meet you (thus affecting your runner time). The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to decide which hours you'd like to work, and in which area.
Pros
Flexible work for extra side money
Cons
Waiting for customers at apartments with no visitor parking or with resident-only access, Or investing time into an order that ends up being cancelled (thus, no tips for that order).
Good to do as a side job
good to work for those in college alothugh for my situation it did not pay enough i had to put money aside for gas mostly and would not have more than 20$ for anything else
Its not worth the 2 dollar tip..
People dont respect the convenience of food being brought to them. They feel that 2.00 is all you deserve as a person. Dont expect anything fair from this
Fun and easy
A good little job to just take it easy drive around make your money relaxing a really good job if you like to drive and meet new people give it a try and if you don't like it then you don't have to do it but when you do it's always there
Pros
You can work out an hour if you need to
Cons
Slow days will be slow days
Not worth the hassle
I've been working on and off for a couple of months, and what I can tell you is that the compensation isn't worth the delivery, a lot of the time. You could only get about $4.10 per delivery, and that is after 2 hours of waiting of said delivery. What's worse, is that with their recent 'promotion' of guaranteed money, there are way too many drivers and not enough deliveries to run, making it a rat race.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favor Delivery. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5