Favor Delivery

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Love the flexibility and working independently.

Favor is a great side hustle and an easy way to make some extra cash. Not to knock the full time contractors as I seen plenty of peoplemake a decent living working full-time. Love the flexibility!

Own scheduling

When I first started in 2019 it was great in 4 or 5 hours I would make $100 sometimes more than 100. The most I made was like $178 in 4 hours. But now a lot more people are working with Favor now and it’s harder to make those type of paydays. I do it as a hobby now.

Pros

“Instant pay” is #1 but I can say making ur own schedule is #2

Cons

You have to use your own car

Great flexibility

This is a great job especially being a single mother of 3 kids and really needing my hours/schedule to be so flexible. I do get nervous doing food delivery because a lot of the times it is not the drivers mistake it is the restaurant.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Gas and vehicle depreciation

Sleep At Walmart Deliver For Favor

I have been Favor Running for about a month now. I quite my job delivering pizzas and have been delivering for Favor in the Houston Metro area full time for like like 5 days now. The only issue I have is when a particular neighborhood is full of runners it get locked and you can’t run in it. This is a good thing for the runners that are currently running there but it stinks when you drive 45 mins to run and all the neighborhoods worth running in are locked. I really love that Favor is partnered with HEB to do their deliveries as when you get an HEB Fleet Favor you just have to pull up to curbside and they drop the groceries in your trunk and you are off. This partnership with HEB makes Favor by far the best Delivery “gig” service to drive with in my opinion. I get some pretty amazing tips delivering groceries. You also get more deliveries from beer, wine, and cigarettes that people tip really well on. Anytime I have had an issue or concern and I text support they answer in seconds to just like a minute. The promos they offer driver can be pretty sweet. Right now they have me on a 12 run $130 guarantee for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It is super easy to get 12 runs if you run during peek hours and pretty likely that once you do you will have made more then $130 anyways. Last weekend if I did 70 runs combined on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday they guaranteed $850!!! 70 runs is a lot though, I would have to run my but off to hit that number but I do not doubt it is possible. On the weekends I typically get my next run while walking back to my car from the last one. -

Pros

Work when you want to

Cons

Grocery deliveries to apartments boo!

Low base and mileage pay

Snobby customer rude support system low pay for ordering the orders not worth your time. This company probably doesn’t do well. The clients are so lazy they won’t even give you a gate code

Productive and lay back

Excellent customer serviceKeep it as a part time job is okay.Depends you area you working you can make more. Some days are slow like any other business. Flexibles schedules

Pros

Excellent cs.

Cons

Take a little while to get orders; If order is cancel, when you arrive at the place you pick up: favor won't pay for the miles or gas you use to get there.

Favor Delivery

They don't pay enough for all the running around you do for them and they don't care about your vehicle either. Like it would be nice for them to get deals for us to take care of our cars like oil changes or new tires after so many runs but nope nothing like that.

Pros

work when you want

Cons

Low payout

Work independently

This is an independent contract job. The customers for the most part are great. The compensation however not so much. The amount that you are paid per delivery and the minimum tip are low. The algorithm that is used involves an acceptance rate but does not allow for special circumstances. For example, I have a prosthetic leg and can't climb stairs but there is no way for me to turn down those jobs without it affecting my acceptance rate, therefore, affecting how many jobs I'm offered. I would say that the company is not very inclusive if those with physical handicaps.

Pros

Work for yourself, work when you want, amazing support from company when problems arise, i.e. if a customer is rude to you

Cons

Not inclusive of physical handicaps, low minimum pay per delivery

Driver

Each delivery most of the time is $7-$11 each. You can do two deliveries within an hour so if you hustlin you can make $14-19 an hour. I loved it as a college student

Pros

Flexible hours, good pay

Cons

When ppl don’t tip

Be your own boss!

Great pay, love choosing my own hours, & most definitely only having to answer to myself! If your tired of a boss this is the job for you! You need a job that works with you and your schedule? This is the job for you!

Pros

Promotions they have weekly and on the weekends!

Cons

Nothing to think of really.

I loved my job because I love to help people when their not able to have time to do shopping and especially for the elderly

When you run into a problem it's easy to get hold of someone and they are very helpful and they will call back and make sure that the customer received their products.

Pros

Being able to help the customers

Cons

Short lunch or dinner breaks

Work when you want, make good money.

I enjoy working for favor, been doing it over 2 yrs now. I love being able to work when I want and making extra income. I enjoy helping people and customer service.

Pros

Work when you want, you are your own boss.

Cons

Lots miles put on car.

Delivery Driver

I like delivering for favor. Though there are no benefits, paid days off, maternity leave for drivers. they are very nice and I have enjyed working for them.

Pros

Make your own schedules

Cons

no benefits

Barely reasonable gig work.

Be prepared to be on call all day if you want even a chance at making some money. Only good thing you make your own schedule. No call center support everything is done through text. App is buggy and slow.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Everything besides schedule.

Great

Doing favor shows you an insight to the world of delivery. It shows how people tip according to their order amount and it shows you who cares about the person delivering their food.

It's an alright gig

The pay can be good. You'll put a lot of miles on your vehicle. Sometimes people's orders aren't specific enough and you spend more time waiting on a text back than you would have on the entire favor. It's not a way to make a living, but if you're between jobs or just want to make a little extra cash, it's worth it.

Pros

Good tips if friendly

Cons

Some people are rude

No boss to answer to! Treat your customer as you would like to be treated!

Being your own boss and having the opportunity to help customers through these rough times. Providing great customer service and putting smiles on people you don’t know! We are put on this world to help each other!!! No other reasons!

Pros

Helping with providing financial assistance during hard times

Cons

Too many runners

Working for Favor works for me I would recommend it to anyone.

Most tips are great every now then you get a so so tip I see it as it all adds up and the next great tip is just around the next favor. Working here works for me I like the flexibility and the freedom of not being tied down in an office or warehouse. I would recommend working here it works for me.

Pros

Flexibility, Great Tips, work when you want to

Cons

Busy working sessions, always on the go

Great side hustle for independents and creatives

This "can be" a great company to work for, and it was for me in the beginning, until my app malfunctioned, and weeks passed without any fix. I would not put all your eggs in one basket with this company, as it has proven to me to be an unreliable source of income (though great, fast and easy money when it does come through. Balancing with DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub, and/or other delivery companies is recommended. This company will require a lot of public exposure, as you'll be doing shopping for customers as well as food runs. But getting paid $15 flat rate to pick up a few things from the store for someone who might not be able to themselves, is a pretty good deal.

Pros

Work when you want, no bosses or uniforms, fast, easy money

Cons

App needs much work as it is unreliable, and sometimes hard to decipher customer lists

Productive & Fun Place To Work

I love this job so much but the down fall is the wear & tear on my new vehicle . Drivers & Staff are all amazing. You set your own hours . If something comes up or your feeling sick you just cancel those hours & they don’t count against you .

Pros

You get to set your own hours

Cons

No insurance, wear & tear on your vehicle, they do not take out taxes .

Thank you Favor!!

I am utmost grateful and very proud to be one of the Runners for Favor. They have been such a supportive team to work for. I genuinely feel safe and strongly feel that I may come to Favor at any time with any questions that I may have during my deliveries, that they would and will continue to always find a way to help me. I am sincerely fortunate to be apart of this establishment.

Pros

Thank you!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favor Delivery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Favor Delivery with

Career recommendations for Delivery Driver

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • Favor Delivery