Favor logo
Favor
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100Above average

Favor Employee Reviews

Found 218 reviews matching the search.See all 220 reviews

Get to work when i want to

Good job during pandemic. Got to work when I wanted to. They guarantee you a certain amount as long as you do a certain amount of deliveries which can be alot.

Pros

Work on your own

Cons

You have to use your own vehicle

Its a gig job

You are your own boss. Just like any gig job, everything is up to you. You work when you want. They do have guaranteed paid hours if you're fast enough to grab one when the weekly schedule comes out, but that's almost impossible in many zones. Either way, the guaranteed hourly pay is a joke, like $9, and you can usually make more than that anyway. It's good for extra money, but certainly nothing to even base a part-time job on. You only get $2 base pay per run, and the minimum tip is only $2, regardless of how far out you may have to drive. Some days are super busy with no time between runs, and other days you can go an hour or more without a call.

Pros

Total Freedom

Cons

Personal shopping orders, low base and tip minimum, vehicle wear

A job nothing more nothing less

Favor is a job and literally only that. I clock in and I clock out on my own accord. It's entirely contractor work with bells and whistles. I appreciate that they're trying to give the divers more benefits and such, but I never felt I was fully compensated for my labor while being a Favor Runner.

Pros

Set your own schedule, flexibility

Cons

No real stability, very few benefits

Terrible Pay for a delivery job

In the Midland / Odessa area, Favor is too saturated to make good money. The pay is awful! After you calculate time and gas, you have lost money or just broken even. It is not worth the wear on your car. Most deliveries are in out of the way places, which consumes your time for very little tip. There are other like companies that have a much better base pay and tipping.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Too few jobs, very low pay

Little money to be made.

There are not enough guarantee hours for everyone. Special people get the schedule first and take all of the guarantee paid hours. No compensation for cancelled orders during run. No benefits.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Bad

Great idea that is totally mismanaged. No communication or understanding of numerous job details. Easy to be a driver but don't expect anything from anyone.

A very expensive hobby

Simply put this job costs far more then what it makes, contrary to the advertisement. Actual pay is $2 a delivery the rest is tips, but you pay for the gas for the vehicle. Each delivery takes about 20 to 30 minutes here, and if you try and take to many at a time the customers get upset because of the extended wait time. Most deliveries are food and everyone want it fresh and hot.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

bad pay

Great side job to have I currently have a full time and use favor for extra income it works for me because I can pick it up at anytime at make at least $80 a day after running at least 8 Runs

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Occasional Low tips

Too many recruits cut pay for long time runners

Was great when I first started but now the market is over saturated with drivers making it very difficult to make more than $8-10 an hour BEFORE expenses. The company keeps recruiting after receiving lots of feedback from long term runners. Bummed it went down hill and they have zero care for runners.

Pros

Work on demand, no scheduled hours required

Cons

they do not value long term runners

Good when you can get it

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Favor is good. You can work or not work when you wantPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Favor are ok. I can’t get on the schedule at all, so I don’t get the guaranteeJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Favor, I think it’s not very secure. I get favors, but not enough to make real moneyManagementIn general, managers at Favor I’ve never interacted with oneCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Favor is nonexistentOverallMy experience working at Favor It’s generally a decent gig. They reel you in with guaranteed hours if you schedule, but it’s either so over saturated with runners that I can’t get on the schedule, or the ones that get scheduled have access to early picks. But to have access to the early schedule..... you have to have worked your scheduled hours. If you go on call , you get a notification that there’s an on call hour available. Not once have I received the notification and been able to schedule. It’s ridiculous

Jobs at Favor

See more jobs

Flexible hours

I enjoy not having a set schedule but could use better pay. Long hours to make $100 per day except on weekends. It’s difficult to schedule a d so I usually just run on call or when I’m able.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Low pay

fun place a useful way to get extra cash but not sustainable

Cannot make a living on this alone. it is very hard on your vehicle. sometimes you have to go long distances. sometimes you are not tipped well. Many times you spend most of your money on gas unless you have a high fuel efficiency vehicle.

Pros

Be your own boss, pretty stress free overall.

Cons

low pay, low chances for advancement.

Good company

Good company, provided away to get ahold of someone pretty quickly if you have questions or are in a situation you are uncomfortable in. Very understanding if your uncomfortable in a neighborhood or have a food allergy, they will switch the pick up to someone else without a problem or push back

Pros

Flexible schedule, you pick the time and area you want to work in

Cons

Pay is very little

Very good gog job.

Favor is a good delivery job that lest you set your hours. The more you put in to customer service the more you will get out of it, texting your customer and keeping them up to date greatly helps.It is tip based/min hourly but I have always made a average of 10 a hour

Pros

Work when you want.

Cons

Tip based.

Work all day for little pay

This job will totally ruin your vehicle. The management or lack thereof it's a joke. If you enjoy working for yourself then this is the job for you. I liked being able to help people. However you have to work constantly in order to make a little money. There ad claims 15 to 18 per hour. Most of the time I didn't make that. It's all dependent upon the tips and some don't tip at all. So you only get very little from favor for a delivery fee.

Pros

Work independently

Cons

Very little pay. Extreme wear and tear on your vehicle

Work Summary

I am in control and I set the tone so I'm grateful! My customers love me and it make me happy that I make them happy. Happy customers is a great tip for me.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Nit Picky Customers

As nice as it is to be able to work whenever I want, minimum tips needs to be more

They have it set as minimum tip, $2.10, which is not only extremely low, but if I am running a favor trip and the cost is over 50, minimum tip should be at least 5 I would think. Otherwise there was no point in me doing the favor run. It's costing me more money to work than I'm getting paid.

Pros

Work whenever you want

Cons

Minimum tip is extremely low

Runner

Carrot and stick. They suck in drivers thinking they can make $15-$20 per hour. It is BOGUS!!!!Don't believe!!!!!!! I was retired and worked the fall of 2019 and made $8-$10 per hour. After Covid 19 nothing.

Working on your own time

Working at favor is time convenient because you are able to clock in & out when you want ! Tips are great as well depending on your time & professionalism !

Flexible and fun

I love this job. It helps make ends meet, and I can work when I can, often as I can. I feel like I'm able to help those who aren't able to get out, or don't have the time to. This job is certainly for those who are tired of being behind a desk.

Not worth it

Your car will depreciate its value before you make some profit!! Tips are not very generous. If you're going to do it, please research your market/area or you'll be hours without delivery and/or have to drive big distances.

Pros

You're your own boss

Cons

Car will not last

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Favor with

Questions about Favor

• How would you describe the pace of work at Favor?
    8 people answered
  • Are there any up front costs to start driving?
    7 people answered
  • What is the interview process like at Favor?
    4 people answered
  • Do favor runners pay for the food or items for the customer beforehand or is it all paid & processed…
    4 people answered
  • Are you earning a wage or per delivery and tips.What is the average amount of money can you make?
    4 people answered
  • How do l deposit earnings
    3 people answered
  • Do drivers get compensated for gas costs?
    3 people answered
  • Will I receive a contract to show my quaranteed hourly wage,plus tips.
    3 people answered
  • What questions did they ask during your interview at Favor?
    2 people answered
  • How flexible are your working hours at Favor?
    2 people answered