Favor
Happiness rating is 74 out of 100

Favor Employee Reviews for Runner

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Favor is good. You can work or not work when you wantPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Favor are ok. I can’t get on the schedule at all, so I don’t get the guaranteeJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Favor, I think it’s not very secure. I get favors, but not enough to make real moneyManagementIn general, managers at Favor I’ve never interacted with oneCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Favor is nonexistentOverallMy experience working at Favor It’s generally a decent gig. They reel you in with guaranteed hours if you schedule, but it’s either so over saturated with runners that I can’t get on the schedule, or the ones that get scheduled have access to early picks. But to have access to the early schedule..... you have to have worked your scheduled hours. If you go on call , you get a notification that there’s an on call hour available. Not once have I received the notification and been able to schedule. It’s ridiculous
Favor is a job and literally only that. I clock in and I clock out on my own accord. It's entirely contractor work with bells and whistles. I appreciate that they're trying to give the divers more benefits and such, but I never felt I was fully compensated for my labor while being a Favor Runner.
Pros
Set your own schedule, flexibility
Cons
No real stability, very few benefits
Great idea that is totally mismanaged. No communication or understanding of numerous job details. Easy to be a driver but don't expect anything from anyone.
I enjoy not having a set schedule but could use better pay. Long hours to make $100 per day except on weekends. It’s difficult to schedule a d so I usually just run on call or when I’m able.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Cannot make a living on this alone. it is very hard on your vehicle. sometimes you have to go long distances. sometimes you are not tipped well. Many times you spend most of your money on gas unless you have a high fuel efficiency vehicle.
Pros
Be your own boss, pretty stress free overall.
Cons
low pay, low chances for advancement.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Good company, provided away to get ahold of someone pretty quickly if you have questions or are in a situation you are uncomfortable in. Very understanding if your uncomfortable in a neighborhood or have a food allergy, they will switch the pick up to someone else without a problem or push back
Pros
Flexible schedule, you pick the time and area you want to work in
Cons
Pay is very little
Favor is a good delivery job that lest you set your hours. The more you put in to customer service the more you will get out of it, texting your customer and keeping them up to date greatly helps.It is tip based/min hourly but I have always made a average of 10 a hour
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
Tip based.
I am in control and I set the tone so I'm grateful! My customers love me and it make me happy that I make them happy. Happy customers is a great tip for me.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Nit Picky Customers
Carrot and stick. They suck in drivers thinking they can make $15-$20 per hour. It is BOGUS!!!!Don't believe!!!!!!! I was retired and worked the fall of 2019 and made $8-$10 per hour. After Covid 19 nothing.
Working at favor is time convenient because you are able to clock in & out when you want ! Tips are great as well depending on your time & professionalism !
I have contacted several times about a password change, I get several emails back stating I have to request one???Well that whats I am doing?! I even had one "support person" respond to MY email stating maybe we dont have your correct email?! Ok so how are you responding, she said "oh well I dont know". , they also supposedly offer an incentive of $20 after running 50 favors and I have yet to receive it, again password problem would I do NOT recommend
Pros
Cons
support sucks
Pay is minimal, customers don't tip well. Not any different than working for pizza delivery on pay, harder physically. You will wear out your car and yourself.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Pay
I had a great experience working for the delivery service. Being a delivery boy made me appreciate the fact that the harder I work the more personal goals I am able to achieve. I was and still am grateful for favor taking a chance on me, however I’ve decided that I need a new working environment to gain experience.
Great position hours, management, troubleshooting, employee dashboard, work gear, events, client interface, compensation and incentives. Customize your shift!
Just like any other delivery service, you need to be smart about when you are working, and when you are not. When it is not busy, don't waste your time. However, when it is busy, GET IN THERE! If you are on the schedule, you get guaranteed pay, which is nice if you have slower shifts that you managed to get. (First come first serve schedule).
Pretty typical for this type of job. Organization was not great at times and got assigned runs that were considerably far away from the location that I was based in.
You get $2.10 a Favor plus tips, and I'm frequently driving 30 minutes only to make $5.00 off of one Favor. South Arlington is slow: you may wait a half hour for a new Favor as well.`
Pros
Free meal after 50 Favors
Cons
Lots of driving
i love it because you work your own hours and drive your own vehicle to take favors that are given to you so you can drop them off at the desired location
It is very good and easy. There was really no hard part to the job, you pick up food and you deliver it. The more charisma and enthusiasm you show to your customer the bigger the tip you can get.
Pros
You choose your schedule.
Cons
Not a reliable source of income.
easy going and flexible. each day is different but scheduling yourself is important to making money. best times to work are on weekends and busy dinner rushes.
I worked for favor doing deliveries, I've learned to be on top of deliveries and be able to get the right orders and be more commutative and being able to communicate with the costumiers if i were to be late or if something happened