Favorite Healthcare Staffing Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 432 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel their work has a clear sense of purpose?
Do people feel that they are paid fairly for their work?
- CEOChristopher Brink
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
You're seeing Favorite Healthcare Staffing jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 18.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Good place to work. Friendly staff. Enjoyed working in this place. Good management and flexible hours. I made a lot of friends here. Will definitely recommend them.
RN in Texas
on October 9, 2021
Terrible experience with the company overall. Not helpful and ultimately seem to only be there for their paycheck. If it doesn't end with you getting them money they threaten.
Registered Nurse in Kansas City, MO
on October 14, 2021
There is always curve balls being thrown at you and unrealistic expectation that they only put on hard workers. They also won’t hesitate to fire you for any reason at all. Don’t give these people your time. Your mental health will 100 percent be at risk.
Account Manager in Overland Park, KS
on October 10, 2021
I have worked with Favorite on several different occasions and I have nothing bad to say about them. They are always one phone call away and available to answer questions; turn around time is pretty fast.
Registered Nurse in Cook County, IL
on October 8, 2021
Great company with different options of places to work. Love the flexible hours I can choose and the option to work or not. Staff seems to answer the questions I ask appropriately.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in North Carolina
on October 7, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 113 questions about working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Favorite Healthcare Staffing employees.
Is pay once a week or every two weeks?
What would you suggest Favorite Healthcare Staffing management do to prevent others from leaving?
What is the interview process like at Favorite Healthcare Staffing?
Insights from 214 Indeed users who have interviewed with Favorite Healthcare Staffing within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Just basic ones, not much more that just talking about your experience. They gave little information as to the assignment, benefits.
Shared on May 3, 2018
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing?Published on May 24, 2021
- Favorite Healthcare Staffing