Favorite Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 12, 2018
The staff have kept me continually working. I have had long term contracts and perfume jobs. The promote new jobs based on past jobs. My employment as been invaluable .
Favorite Healthcare Staffing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2018
This is a healthcare staffing agency that staffs in hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, physician offices etc. Contracts & PRN work avaliable.
Pros
Ability to make own schedule
Cons
Work is not guaranteed
Worked as a travel nurse
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 11, 2018
I worked as a travel nurse in the hospital setting in a variety of areas. Contracts ranged from 4-13 weeks with opportunities to extend. Hours varied from days to night shifts. The communication amongst the travel department is poor, leading to frustration and incomplete paper work requirements. I did not have a lot of confidence with the recruiters because the information I was given was very inconsistent from each person I spoke to in the department.
Pros
Good travel opportunities
Cons
poor communication amongst the recruiters
Produtive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 11, 2018
I enjoy working for this company because of the flexible hours and willing to work with the staff. They are also emphatic when something happen. Great company.
Great Firm
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 4, 2018
- Diverse work settings.
- Favorable contract terms.
- Excellent iOS Company app.
- Great support staff and engaging team.
- Supportive staff; engaging
Pros
Supportive Organization, work flexibility, opportunities
Cons
Na
Staff very cooperative
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMay 27, 2018
Staffing worked hard for placement. Some companies had employees that were not willing to work with staff agencies, gave us bad ratings so we couldn't work there. Learned to be able to go anywhere and complete job duties quickly.
Pros
automatic check deposit every week, able to pick hours and what job you wanted
Cons
no insrance
Agency
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 22, 2018
I worked at several different styles of nursing. I got to work in occupational health, school nursing, Community health, company health checks. I’ve got to learn a lot of different branches of nursing.
Pros
Different styles of nursing
Cons
Sometimes not a steady work
Great agency to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMay 22, 2018
You are able to choose whom you schedule with and the pay you desire. The staff are great when you call to ask questions! The have the best long term facilities to work at where the other staff are friendly and helpful.
Pros
wages, make your own schedule
Cons
usually only able to work 36 hours a week with little OT
Working environment
Traveling Surgical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMay 18, 2018
Favorite never kept track of you. When inquiring to salary increases, answers were always market driven. In other words, recruiter was not interested in given an increase in salary.
Pros
Flexibility in job assignments
Cons
Away from home.
Unknown
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2018
The experience that I had as an employee at Favorite Healthcare Staffing was very heartfelt and knowledgeable. The required work schedule is a minimal of 12 hours per day 7 days a week. I did not have an issue with my schedule. I am very humble to have the opportunity to be a servant. One of my main concerns was management. However, the overall work experience was a growing and humble experience.
Pros
A humble experience
Cons
Supportive, informative, personal attention to employees, rewarded skills and position, available
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Nation wideApril 23, 2018
Supportive of nurses and give personal attention. Rewarding and provided good working conditions. They knew their leadership people and communicated as advocate for nurses. Some job site proved to be a challenge and Favorite accommodated by offering other choices to continue to provide the hours desired to get a full week of work in. Flexibility and allowed to work in all skill sets to keep up nursing skills.
Pros
personal attention
Cons
Not always able to place, small staffing office
Unpredictable, cut throat.Cant count on hours
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 21, 2018
Back stabbing management.She suddenly turned on me without explaining.Cold awgul.She shoudnt be management.West Hartford Ct.At the end she tur n ed on me.
Pros
Money
Agency RN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2018
I like Favorites Staffing. When my other job cancels me, I can count on Favorites to find me a shift. Their shifts are with places I enjoy going to also.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Not guaranteed hours
This is an agency job
Nursing Management/Employee Health Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DelawareApril 14, 2018
I enjoyed working as an agency nurse but it is not a permanent job. I enjoyed when I was posted to Nemours Hospital as an employee health nurse. The turn around was high and challenging.
Pros
Good working place
Cons
distance driving
Pick your schedule, pick your location, Helping residents
Assist patients (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 14, 2018
I love helping the residents with their daily needs of leaving. I like being able to pick my schedule and the facility that I would like to go to. I like the pay. The one thing I do not like is being able to be canceled.
Too long ago to tell
AR/Billing Coordinator, Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 9, 2018
It has been many years since I have worked for Favorite Healthcare Staffing. I will say thought when I first started working for them it was a very nice company to work for. As time passed and they started making changes to upper management and company started making changes that did not favor the employee as much.
They nickel and dime you.
Cath Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  DenverApril 3, 2018
This company will nickel and dime you for everything. They put me up in the worse place possible with drug dealers and drug users. In fact they I had to call the police on one occasion because people kept knocking on my door to buy drugs. They wouldn't even pay for my travel which was a 14 hour trip for me. There are better companies out there guys who pay much MUCH better. Don't settle!!! If you find a job and it is handled by this company, just call a more reputable company like Fusion and tell them where and when and they will hook you up!!
Pros
There isn't any.
Cons
Nickel and dime you for EVERY penny.
management
RN Cardiac telemetry units (Former Employee) –  NJApril 2, 2018
The management was very good at favorite healthcare staffing. They took the time to listen to your concerns and always tried to find the next contract available to you. My phone calls were returned within a timely manner and I never had to worry about anything. Great place to work for.
Pros
management
I learned as much as I contributed my work. My management team has always been great
Patient Care Associate II (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 1, 2018
Stay current on licences and registration and you continue to work. You can learn a lot if you're will to add to your skill. Travel opportunity is there so you don't have to get stuck in one place t you choose not to.
Pros
The variety of levels of care
Cons
I have no cons with them
Very good company to work for excellent office staff.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Matteson, ILMarch 28, 2018
Wonderful company to work for .Wonderful office staff ,plenty of work great pay.Employee appreciation.Great lines of communication ,wonderful office staff ,Great place to work for and the office staff works around your schedule they are very flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favorite Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.