Favorite Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Easy to work for
Certified surgical technician (Former Employee) –  Park Nicollet hospitalOctober 10, 2018
Loved working with them. Allow flexability of time and travel. Great pay and eady staff to work. Enjoyed the assigments i got and diffrent places i worked. Worked six contrascts with them
Pros
Feedon to travel
Cons
Contracts need to ne longer
October 11, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We are happy you enjoyed our flexible assignments and hard-working staff!

many great opportunities to grow and learn
CPD Technician (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 5, 2018
Great staffing agency with a great team and many jobs available for those willing to be flexible. Broad range of jobs in the medical field and convience of locations.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not for those who want stability
October 8, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the numerous healthcare opportunities Favorite is able to provide. Thank you for choosing Favorite!

fast paced productive company
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2018
The company is fast paced and productive. The only fall back is that the work is not steady. Mostly contract/temporary work. If the contracts were steady I personally would never leave them.
September 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Unfortunately, due to the nature of contract work, unexpected cancellations can happen. Hopefully, you are able to utilize our new mobile scheduling app to submit your availability and quickly get matched with new shifts that work for you. Thank you for working with us!

Great place for work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTSeptember 18, 2018
I honestly didn't mind working here, my only reason for leaving is I need Home care work just because of my kids schedules. I have no complaints there's no no limit to how many hours you put in.
September 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working for us. We wish you great success in your future endeavors!

Fitting assignments
CMA (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2018
Favorite Healthcare staff always did their best to make the best matches for me on assignments. They were courteous and caring. I enjoyed working - with them.
September 10, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review. Our recruiters truly care about finding the perfect assignments for you and are always on your side!

CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 1, 2018
This company will work you if your serious and the benefits and so sweet because you get paid weekly. I work when I want too they also offer medical insurance as well.
Pros
Cancellation
Cons
Weekly pay
September 4, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with the fantastic benefits we offer. Thanks for choosing Favorite!

na
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2018
This is a travel nursing company. The staff is very nice and professional, they test your skills and prepare you for your travel assignments. Compesation is fair and they help with housing.
September 4, 2018

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear you are as satisfied as we hope all our employees are. Our travel recruiters are fantastic and are always there to help.

Very fast-paced
Medical Coding/CAN - PRN - Multiple Hospitals (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 19, 2018
There is not a lot of training, you hit the ground running. But I love it because it is challenging and you are self managed which means you have to have self discipline.
August 22, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to have you in the Favorite Family!

Great Company to Work For - Management Not So Much
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 13, 2018
Always be the favorite and never get on anyone that you report to bad side or things can quickly go south for you. The pace and fast and once you get the swing of things and learn the ins and outs to get the bonuses you then see why everyone is so cut throat about making they points.
Pros
Short hours and good pay
Cons
Job feels like it's always in jeopardy
August 14, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We make every attempt to stay at the cutting edge of the industry, but not at the expense of changing too fast to consider and appreciate our employees. Thank you for your contributions to Favorite!

Nursing Assistant
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 8, 2018
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is an excellent company to work for whether you are an experienced healthcare worker or a new graduate! The pay is great and each opportunity is a learning experience to grow with. The staff is always ready to assist and reach out to their employees and clients. I highly recommend Favorite Healthcare Staffing to anyone who is ready and serious about progressing in healthcare or just trying to build a career path. Favorite is located in the heart of the busy Downtown Boston Fincial District with many job opportunities that are MBTA accessible and opportunities on the out skirts of the city!!
August 9, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Company culture is a huge focus for us, and we strive every day to make it even better. Thank you for your review, and thank you for being part of the Favorite Family!

Family Environment
Payroll Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 1, 2018
The environment alone is unlike anything out there. This is an amazing company to work for overall. The leadership is topnotch and genuinely cares about their employees.
Pros
You are able to be yourself.
Cons
Few bad apples
August 2, 2018

Thank you for the kind words. We genuinely care about each and every one of our employees. Thanks for being a part of Favorite!

Love to travel to different facilities and may start to go different states very adventurous
CNA/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Currently in NC and former NJJuly 20, 2018
I like the fact that I make my own schedule and work where I please and hard as I please. It is a very good job if you like to work at your own pace. The Management is very understanding and helpful. I would like to thank all of the management from NJ to NC. You pick your own life the way you want it and Favorite helps you do that. Love Favorite been with them since 2010
Pros
Feel like part of the team
Cons
Not one company is perfect.
July 31, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We can't say how much we appreciate your many years as part of the Favorite Family. Please never hesitate to share thoughts for improvements - we have no greater assets than our employees!

Difficult App
RN (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJuly 12, 2018
Favorite has a reputation for being a tough agency to work with.
Their timekeeping app is challenging and error occur in payroll which they will make you responsible for. I do not recommend them for travel, perhaps per diem work locally, but does not have the sophistication, support, or clinical expertise to manage problems that come up on assignments.

I would not recommend nurses to start with Favorite.
Salaries tend to be lower than competing agencies with the same jobs/clients. Will not go to bat for you. Probably similar to most placement agencies, but definitely not the gold standard for travel companies.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Payroll, Benefits
July 13, 2018

We appreciate your feedback. Favorite has worked with thousands of employees across the US since 1981, helping them find success in their per diem, contract, travel and permanent placement efforts. We are available 24/7 thanks to our fantastic National Operations Center. They work tirelessly to make sure we are always able to assist our healthcare professionals and give them the support they deserve.

We also recently released an updated version of our mobile app which will help you submit availability and quickly get matched with new shifts. Thank you for working with us and we hope you try Favorite Healthcare Staffing again soon!

Flexible schedule
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2018
You pick your own days and times to work. You can take off days if needed with no repercussions. Friendly people to work for and with. The hardest part of the job is going to different facilities and not knowing routine, people and then being put on the hardest people to take care of with little or no help.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not always work available
June 27, 2018

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Favorite's flexible work opportunities and love working with our fantastic group of recruiters. Thanks for being part of the Favorite Family!

Over all environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 21, 2018
They expected way to much from the beginning! They train you but don’t want you to ask questions and if you don’t get it all after 3-4 weeks they fire you with out cause and out of the blue ! They only talk over email and you sit at a desk all day ! Not the best environment .... the department I was in anyway
June 25, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and am sorry you were not satisfied with your experience with us. We make every attempt to create a work environment that is open and transparent and strive to make Favorite a place where our employees can learn and grow. We wish you great success in your future endeavors.

company left delaware
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 18, 2018
The company had a lot of work but then the manager left to go to another site, the new manager didn't give her all and it fell apart and eventually closed the Delaware office.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
new managment
June 22, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review. We do have many opportunities throughout the Northeast and have branch offices in New Jersey and Maryland. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to further explore opportunities!

great place to working
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 14, 2018
Went to different hospitals and Nursing homes caring for patients. Personal care and oral care. Feeding the patients and walking the patients Bathroom
Pros
great place
Cons
no insurance
June 21, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your contributions to Favorite!

Lpn
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 12, 2018
The staff have kept me continually working. I have had long term contracts and perfume jobs. The promote new jobs based on past jobs. My employment as been invaluable .
June 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed working with us. Our staff consists of some of the most hard-working people. Thanks for being a part of the Favorite Family!

Favorite Healthcare Staffing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2018
This is a healthcare staffing agency that staffs in hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, physician offices etc. Contracts & PRN work avaliable.
Pros
Ability to make own schedule
Cons
Work is not guaranteed
Worked as a travel nurse
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 11, 2018
I worked as a travel nurse in the hospital setting in a variety of areas. Contracts ranged from 4-13 weeks with opportunities to extend. Hours varied from days to night shifts. The communication amongst the travel department is poor, leading to frustration and incomplete paper work requirements. I did not have a lot of confidence with the recruiters because the information I was given was very inconsistent from each person I spoke to in the department.
Pros
Good travel opportunities
Cons
poor communication amongst the recruiters
June 21, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the travel opportunities Favorite provides. We are constantly improving our processes and appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks for being part of the Favorite Family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Favorite Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.