Fayette Regional Health System Employee Reviews

Fayette Regional Health System-
Chief Nursing Officer - Vice President (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INMarch 6, 2019
Fayette Regional Health system was a great place to serve the community in health care. There is a strong family oriented culture within every department. The management team was supportive and great to work with. Above all the people at Fayette Regional care about their community and their dedication to excellence in the clinical setting is outstanding.
Pros
Strong management team, great learning environment, supportive teams
Cons
Benefits were limited
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 20, 2019
I had a good provider and a bully for a coworker. my provide was wonderful but there was times the other medical assistant was a bully and threw fits in front of patients making it a hostile environment and office manager wouldn't address the elephant in the room
This was an okay job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INDecember 17, 2018
It was an okay job. I would have stayed if my husband hadn't gotten so sick. I had worked for this company through my high school years.
I don't plan on going back as they have filed bankruptcy. I have friends working there still that absolutely love it and will stay until they retire.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Pay for job performed
It’s great if you are family of administration
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INOctober 15, 2018
They eliminate jobs without any warning. They don’t pay their vendors. The atmosphere is cut throat and you will only get promoted if you are best friends or family of management. Managment is poor. No tuition reimbursement. No room for advancement. Poor insurance. Staff can not take time off due to always being short staffed by design. If you are there for years prepare for forced retirement because they will not want to pay you what you are worth. Corners are cut to the point that no one gets quality care.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Cliques, poor management, nepotism, no advancement, no tuition reimbursement, poor insurance
get it together
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INOctober 9, 2018
Fayette regional health system does not believe in keeping employees informed of important issues and information that could effect their lively hood.
People are great, could not have asked for better co-workers to work with
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INOctober 8, 2018
Fayette Regional is/has been a great place to work. I have grown as an office Coordinator since my employment with them. The employees/co workers are amazing and a wonderful group to work with.
Pros
Flexible with work schedules if needed
Cons
No raises or advancement opportunities
Work
RN (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INSeptember 27, 2018
Poor communication, frequently under-staffed with minimal help through admin. Loved working with the kids & most other staff, but admin made it hard to keep everyone safe (kids & staff) by not responding to requests of more staff.
Pros
Helping the kids
Cons
Lack of empathy from administration
Connected with community
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INJuly 1, 2018
Fayette Hospital Pharmacy offered a tremendous opportunity for advancement and to be involved with community needs.
Fayette Hospital provide a number of valuable benefits to employees to help offset the lower average salaries.

In addition, Fayette Hospital leadership provides many opportunities to engage to community and bring beneficial services .
Review
OB Nurse (Current Employee) –  1941 Virginia Ave, Connersville, INJune 21, 2018
I have loved working at FRHS,.I love the small town feel of the hospital and enjoy my coworkers. The low census lets me be able to get more one on one time with my patient and I love that!
Pros
Relationships
Cons
Not always enough help
Great Work Environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INApril 24, 2018
Fayette Regional is the best place I have worked. The "family" atmosphere makes every work day much easier. There is no job better or worse than any other. The entire hospital is a team.
Team work
Externship (Former Employee) –  Connersville INMarch 8, 2018
Everyone in this office always willing to help each other when need. A typical day was always filled with blood draws ordering other labs and making follow up appt. for ultra sounds.
Pros
Great co-workers
Unprofessional, uneducated leadership
Registered Nurse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 18, 2018
Most of the leadership has their position from being related to someone or just outlasting everyone that moved on and received an education & better opportunities. Lacks education & professionalism throughout.
Great Doctors and staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INApril 28, 2017
Great doctors, manager and staff. Very work-life balanced. Great hours. No holidays or weekends. Pay rate does not really increase no matter your work performance, years invested or dependability.
Pros
Doctors and staff
Cons
pay
Fast pace high energy
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INApril 26, 2017
The job was fast paced but enjoyed working with all staff. Positive atmosphere. Gave the opportunity to experience all levels of patient care skills.
Pros
Good Team work
Cons
unexpected overtime
excellent atmosphere
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Uniontown Hospital is a a great place to work. Excellent service and competence. Professional atmosphere and a family type of culture. It is a community hospital that serves friends and neighbors a friends and neighbors.
not enough help, too many people laid off...
Housekeeper/Custodian (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 30, 2017
hectic all day.
I learned to work very hard to get the job completed.
management needs improvement.
work culture is fair.
most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the patients and making them happy.
Pros
reduced meals and gift shop discounts
Cons
short on help
needs help, turn over rate is terrible
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 25, 2017
Needs to have more help on the floor to stay staffed. and to keep everyone safe. Protect employees. Upper management does not make it feel like you matter and that you are only another person to them.
Pros
working (3) 12 hour shifts.
Cons
health insurance is costly and no pharmacy for us to use.
Steady place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INJanuary 3, 2017
It's a nice place to work, but doesn't give raises or have competitive pay. Providers are nice, and employees are nice to work with
Great work team
Coder (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INNovember 20, 2016
Great co-workers. Great work team overall. Typical work day is from 7:00 - 3:30. Most enjoyable part of the job is a dedicated hospital work team, and being able to work remotely from home.
Cons
Non-competitive health and education benefits
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Connersville, INNovember 9, 2016
Ok place to work nice people to work for glad to work in the environment. I couldn't complain on how they treat us as an employer there I am very satisfied
Pros
Good people
Cons
No free lunches