Fazoli's Employee Reviews

Shoddy Organization
Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 10, 2018
This job likes to have people who have only worked there for a week train people who just started, so don't expect to understand what's going on within your first month+ of working there. Also, don't expect feedback more than a five minute review every 6 months, if they even remember to do that. More so, the managers are always fighting with each other and not taking responsibility.

Expect to work a LOT as in potentially 8am-11pm, with maybe an hour break if they can spare it. They frequently forgot to give breaks at all.

However, when things went well it was pretty fun to work there as the other staff are generally nice.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
No benefits, little pay, no job advancement, supervisors are unorganized and kind of mean most of the time, you really don't feel that cared about.
Dedicated and determination
GM Manager (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYNovember 7, 2018
Opening the store at 8 a.m. getting police started on prepping items that need to be done with a prep chart counting down drawers so I can emails and Counting safe plus getting daily paperwork and cleaning charts ready for the day where is the start of my morning after that I look to see who all is going to be working for that shift and plan ahead and put them in position where they know where they're going once plugged in I'm finished with my manager duties I start helping with prep, open restaurants 1030am, and the fun begins!!! During our he busy times I do Expo for the kitchen to make sure food goes out correct. I remember you in the morning is worried that I like for the next day the restock everything make sure cleaning is done close the restaurant down countdown all yours recount safe check emails and Catering again and can always find something else to do other than going home most of the time if my children are not there I dedicate myself to any place that I'm at I love the restaurant business I think sometimes people say I'm crazy for that but I do
Pros
Love the work can I do also the employees that are there, getting to speak with all the customers as well
Cons
Regional Manager was not communicating at all with the store, also the employees are treated horribly along with the management
Fun working place
Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INNovember 6, 2018
I enjoyed working st fazolis
It is a fun place to work and they train new associates and we all work together . And help each other instead of being negative we train each other
Pros
Fun place to work, always learning new ideaa
Cons
Breaks
Bad Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INNovember 2, 2018
I felt that Fazoli's was a stressful and unorganized place. I felt that the management was poor for the most part. I felt that the environment was poor for my mental health.
Love my coworkers, management needs some guidance
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INNovember 1, 2018
Fun place to work, but like every job it has their issues. Coworkers try to make things fun and easy but need to realize it’s sti a job and not everything will be fun and games.
Pros
Free meala
Cons
Low pay, cant move up
good place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 30, 2018
*Complete inventory, meet and greet customers and producing a great product.

*Create a good product and treat peaple with respect they will return.

*Managment place a major part in the growth of the business as we as the individual.

*Work place culture should be happy, productive and clean as you go.

*Long hours can be difficult (50 hrs or more ) per week

*Enjoyable parts of the job is to see young people transition in to hard working, productive and honest employees and with the understanding that rules must be follwed to ensure fair and proper treatment to all.
Pros
Being able to help mold the youth of the world
Cons
extreamly long hours
Fazoli's E. Independence
Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 29, 2018
The associates who worked there before me were not the nicest when teaching me the duties. I never had a welcoming experience when I first began working there or when I arrived for my shift. It was difficult to have enthusiasm when going to work because it was not a positive environment.
Fazoli's career
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, OHOctober 24, 2018
I worked several years for Fazoli's. I certainly couldn't have stayed as long as I did if I didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed taking care of our guests and meeting lots of people that became my friends.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Most of workers are teenagers
100% Disappointment.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Pharr,TexasOctober 23, 2018
Never would have thought this company was like this, and is honestly the worst to work for unless you like to work with immature people and managers. They blame people for things and then treat others differently for the same situations. Favoritism is big.
Pros
50% off food and guests are nice.
Cons
Favoritism and lack of hours for people who aren’t wanted there
Bad franchise
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AROctober 23, 2018
I was unfortunate enough to hire on with a llc that was running a Fazolis franchise. I had problems with an assistant manager but was unable to remove him because the franchise manager wasn’t willing to replace him. I also wasn’t being paid what I was told I would be paid.
good starting job
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Moraine, OHOctober 18, 2018
my first job and was a decent one, i worked there for almost a year and enjoyed it for the most part. the management sometimes would poorly schedule people.
Fun Atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 17, 2018
Working for Fazoli's was a new and fun experience for me. I started out as an assistant manager, and worked very well with the general store manager!!
Lack of Direction.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 17, 2018
I try to excel in any type of environment but Fazolis definitely was a challenge. They painted a very beautiful picture which caused me to accept the job but the lack of policy, procedure, support, and teamwork makes a hostile work environment.
Na
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILOctober 17, 2018
How much do employees make? Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates.
There’s a place here for every kind of brilliant. Everyone here is an innovator, or an innovator-to-be, no matter what
Lack of professionalism
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI 53704October 17, 2018
The lack of professional isn't here was ridiculous While others was sitting on their butts others was busting their butts getting things cleaned and in order for the next day
Fast paced job environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2018
Managers are great at coach and assist. Manager will help out during rush hours. Fast paced work environment. Great benefits. Good pay. Easy to advance.
Pros
Reduced lunch
Cons
Low salary
Not a friendly work family.
Cashier/ server. (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNOctober 13, 2018
Work family wasn't nice to one another. I'm most cases everyone was real shot and rude. Think we should get tips for the people clean up and offer bread sticks.
Cheap Company
Assistant Manager/Catering Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 10, 2018
Company will squeeze every penny out of their restaurants making it hard to perform and give good service. always felt short staffed to me. Was fun to work at first but gets tiring running 3 positions
Worst company to work for.
Drive Thru Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 5, 2018
The management is horrible, as well as corporate. You are underpaid and over worked. Wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Raises are given to those that the managers like, not who deserve it. No breaks are given unless you’re working a double. It’s nasty, nothing is cleaned. They’re very apathetic about their employees.
Pros
Half off meals while working
Cons
Everything else
Fun Place to Work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 5, 2018
The managers and my coworkers strive to make the environment fun and inviting. There was no time where I didn't feel at home at work, and any problems were solved quickly for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fazoli's. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight