Fazoli's Employee Reviews

Associate worker
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH 45459July 17, 2018
The job is terrible and dosnt pay well. My store manager was okay but over-all most of the people working there sucked. It is a gross kitchen and sucks the life out of you
An okay place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INJuly 17, 2018
Managers are inconsistent, some managers do not care. Not a clean place to work, very grimey. Fast paced environment, little to no opportunity to advance careers.
Loved this place
associate manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2018
I started at 16 and worked untill they closed,became manager at 18year old.They apppreciated there employees and cared about our thoughts,Iwish this place come back to AZ
fazolis
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJuly 13, 2018
I loved working at fazolis and they gave me a great opportunity in management. I ran shifts and handled money and customer service it's a good place to work I worked there for 6 years
Busser/Server (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 12, 2018
I would recommend it to people because it is a great work enviroment the managers understand if their is an emergency as long as you tell them what kind of emergency.
Pros
discount
Cons
might get left early than scheduled
fast pace working
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 11, 2018
I learned how to train others while still being trained and making sure my work was done on time. The hardest part of the job was not being able to give veterans discounts or military members discounts.
Pros
50%-100% off a meal
Cons
no benefits
Easy to get along with crew
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJuly 5, 2018
The upper management besides two GMs actually knows what they are doing one was still working with a messed up knee she suffered on the job because she had no support from her assistant GM who would not pick at every thing she did , the other GM knew what to do and had a fully functional and capable staff
Pros
Free food
Cons
Hardly any breaks upper management lack of skills and communication
poor management
cook (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 1, 2018
I loved working there until a change in management,After the change in managment i didnt see much of a postive work enviroment and very poor scheduling,
Pros
fast paced, good people
Cons
management and pay
Procductive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 1, 2018
It was a great job when I work there. The co-workers that I worked with were fun and great to work with. But I had to leave because it was getting in the way of my school and got the time. Overall it was a great job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Could use a little work
A great place for a first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJuly 1, 2018
A great place for a first job . Stressful at times, but overall a good experience. A good opportunity to develop skills in customer service, while being an asset in a coordinative mechanism.

Want to know more about Fazoli's?

Ask a question
Awful
Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 30, 2018
I was shoved into work without training. I constantly had to ask coworkers for help learning everything. I had a trainer who never had the same shift as me and she quit a week after I started. A lot of my coworkers sat in the bathroom to get out of work which made it a lot more stressful for the rest of us. Management was awful and never helped. Managers never worked together so I would get conflicting tasks. They would also talk bad about one another behind their back. I quit after a month.
Pros
delicious free food frequently
Cons
stressful and understaffed
No one is motivated, and management never picked up the slack.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJune 30, 2018
If you are a truly ambitious and thoughtful employee who just wants to improve the state of their working place look somewhere else. When I worked here I made employee of the month, and won many medals for premium customer service.

When the time came to pick a new closing manager since the previous one left, I was picked over by someone who had little experience and no credibility. Over time the store became filled with newer managers who believed they shouldn't do their job because their 'inferiors' were to do everything.

Leaders are supposed to work with their team, not against or without them.
Pros
Can make own food, occasional free drink
Cons
No advancement, and difficult to get rid of bad management
fazolis
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  215 greenbriar drJune 21, 2018
overall this company was a good place to work for just the people that they have working for them is what makes them bad! I started when I was so young and enjoyed it while it lasted
Pros
free food
Cons
people
great
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAJune 18, 2018
i loved working here as my first job in highschool, worked up all the way to a manager! i made a bunch of memories with the saff. overall a great place to work
Down to earth workplace
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 15, 2018
Most employees and managers are very kind, and fairly respectful. When not busy, co workers will often help each other and crack jokes to enjoy their shift at work even more.
Not family friendly
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 14, 2018
Good establishment, employee friendly. As a manager expect long hours and weekends a must. food is good, benefits are good as well. Upper management tends to be supportive.
Pros
Free food
Stressful
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJune 12, 2018
It was stressful but it paid well with the hours I was putting in. If you like fast paced places it would be a good job for you. But a lot of workers quit while on the job so it did not run very smoothly.
Fun place to meet new people
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 5, 2018
Fun place to meet new people, make new friends. they are flexible with your hours you want to work, nice place to work. you don’t get breaks but you can eat
Pros
free food
Cons
management style, schedule
Productive and positive work enviornment.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bellbrook, OHJune 4, 2018
Fazolis is one of the best work environments I have experienced.It can go by quick especially if we are busy. I have learned new customer service techniques. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people, but I have to say I handle it very well. The most enjoyable is definitely the food and the great coworkers.
Worst Job I Had
Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 2, 2018
If you were a good employee they took advantage of you and they underpaid you. The work environment was very toxic. Everyone tried to undermine and sabotage each other. The management staff was awful. There was no communication or cooperation. The hardest part of the job was the people and the environment. The job itself was actually quite easy and the payoff of the bonds you make with customers was easily the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Meals, Flexible schedule
Cons
understaffed, bad management, poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fazoli's. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight