Fazoli's Employee Reviews

N/a
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2019
I love working here. I just can't afford to live off the income. The team is amazing. My managers are great. I have learned a lot of things working with this team.
Productive and fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNJanuary 22, 2019
The only problem i have at Fazoli's is that they hire young teenagers at a higher rate of pay than me and I have 47 years of experience. Also, kids nowdays just do not have any work ethic.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working with very young kids who have no work ethic
good first job
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 19, 2019
Good as a first job but you have a lot of workers but not evenly distributed during the shifts. Management is nice and kind. Standard shift disagreements
Pros
food discounts coworkers
Cons
pay rate at a bi weekly rate
It was fine.
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJanuary 18, 2019
I was working at Fazolis in Tullahoma because i have three kids that i need to support and fazolis was very understanding at the beginning but I wasn’t fast enough to work there and i had problems going on at home as well so it was alot to handle.
Pros
Free lunch if u work 4+ consecutive hours and work hard
Cons
I wasnt fast enough
they sucked
Cashier /certified trainer (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJanuary 15, 2019
they were a horrible place to work I hated this place. The place was very hostile and the management sucked. this place needs to do a lot of changes to ever be good again.
Good work environment
Busser and cashier (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 8, 2019
All coworkers help each other, not so Much drama, good management by the time that I use to work there, the only think should change about thr food fot the employees.
It was a great place to work
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 5, 2019
I would still be working at Fazoli's if I hadn't had to move a few months after starting my position there. Angela is an amazing GM and I really enjoyed working with everyone there.
Pros
Teamwork, breaks, discounted food
Cons
Long days, rude customers
Fast paced
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 2, 2019
A typical day was fast-paced. The employees are determined and helpful. The facility was fairly clean. Management was poor towards the staff. Be able to work quickly and sufficiently.
Could be better Managers
Fazolis (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYDecember 28, 2018
A certain manager has favorites and treats others below the certain ones. You end up doing more then just your job your doing other peoples jobs also.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 26, 2018
It was a fun workplace to work. It was my first job. They worked around my school hours. Even though it was a fast food place to work at I got a few tips.
It was okay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IADecember 13, 2018
It was an ok job but if you were looking to live somewhere I think you would want to find a new job. This job is only supposed to be temporary not one to keep long time.
great workforce
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INDecember 11, 2018
awesome place to work great team clean fast paced good food great customers managers are the best to work for wish I did not have to move would still be working there great teamwork
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYDecember 5, 2018
This job improved my customer service abilities. A typical day at work consisted of closing duties, ensuring guests needs, cooking, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly guests.
Fazoli's
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 5, 2018
I worked for 3 hours straight with no help. They told me I was supposed to leave at certain times and they kept me hours later without notifying me. I was told I would find out my schedule the next day and they never called to tell me when I work and then they called me a few days later and told me I was needed to work. After this, I quit because they never let me know my days of work. They never posted online and when I called they told me to call the next day and this went on for 3 days.
It's an easy job but you do not receive at least 40 hours a week.
Shift Manager (full-time) (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 5, 2018
Fazoli's is an easy going job that does get busy, unfortunately most employees do not receive at least 40 hours, even I as a shift manager do not receive 40 hours.
Pros
Free meals and will work with your schedule.
Cons
Constantly short staffed, They do not schedule properly, and does not give enough hours for some employees.
I hated it
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 2, 2018
A terrible place to work, I was treated badly by managers, coworkers, and customers. Absolutely not worth it. Spent every second there wishing I had a different job. Would never recommend. DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Cons
No Breaks
you get hired for one job but end up doing others.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Onalaska, WINovember 30, 2018
This place kept calling me to come work for them. So I did. I was hired for a certain position and shift. The first month, I was lucky if I got 30 hours a week. I was suppose to train for one thing and never was trained for that position. I was trained in all the positions except what I was hired for. I was NOT hired to work drive-thru. So I did not want to do that. If you call in and work in the morning, I guess you are NOT aloud to call the GM to let them know that you are not coming in. You have to wait til the time you start to call in, but you're suppose to call in two hours prior to your shift. Then when you call in because you're sick you get your butt chewed out. They expect you do 500 things at once, but keep pulling you away from the tasks that you're suppose to do and then yell at you when the first set of tasks are not completed. That is the dirtiest place I have ever worked. The pans for the breadsticks are almost black. The staff there don't like to take a scratch pad or rag to the dishes used for dining in. So they out baked on food dishes in the dishwasher and once it comes out, if its still dirty, they throw it on the shelf as clean. Poor place to work
Cons
Management, pay, overall work place.
Family oriented and fast-pace
Restaurant Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INNovember 30, 2018
Greeting customers and taking guest orders. Organizing ticket orders and making sure everything is up to the guest requirements, before serving. Making sure guest are taking care of, while maintaining a clean dinning area. While working at Fazoil's I've learned organization, multitasking, and time management skills. Very friendly environment, makes sure guest are well taking care of, and always looking for ways to improve. The hardest part of the job to me would be resolving unexpected issues during time sensitive moments. The most enjoyable part would be the unique customer experiences. Friendly, flexible , and informative management staff.
It was a good job overall.
Kitchen cook (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHNovember 28, 2018
It was a really good job. I received decent hours. Wish I could of received more. Loved the fellow employees. We worked well together. We were a small store compared to the others. But overall no complaints.
No room for advancement
Restaurant Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 28, 2018
I don’t recommend this company if you are trying to move up. There is no support from upper management especially with staffing of the stores. Sometimes you will go months without enough managers and are expected to take on the extra work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fazoli's. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fazoli's.

Powered by Comparably