Fazoli's Employee Reviews

Productive, fast paced, efficient, and fun
Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 21, 2018
Every day it seemed had something new to learn. If I didn't switch where I was working at least once each day it was most likely a slow day. It was a lot of fun learning how each position works. And there's a thorough training process.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
mostly part-time postions available
Great place
STEAMLINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Surfside Beach, SCMarch 16, 2018
I loved working at fazolis. The staff was awesome. The pay wasn't up to par but it still helped my family make it. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and still be working there now as a part time position. I truly loved that place. I don't have anything negative to say. A family oriented place for the customer and staff. I keep in contact with some of the workers even though it has been years since we seen each other.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long standing stime in front of the steamtable
Terrible
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 13, 2018
Cut throat environment. Training was minimal. Turnover rate was high due to stressful work environment. Staff worked over 8 hours a day and more than 40 hours a week.
Fun, challenging work environment
Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 12, 2018
Great job for teenagers or young adults. The compensation is often fair considering the job requires completing simple tasks. The fast paced environment creates a challenge.
Pros
Discounted lunches, flexible scheduling
Cons
Disgruntled customers
Relaxed
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMarch 5, 2018
For being a fast food chain working at fazolis was a relaxed work force. Management assisted with issues did not pass to the next. Work hours were reasonable.
the job
Cashier & DT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2018
this job was a nice opportunity to start new and to meet people with different lanuages and try new foods and do different things everyday. also have the opportunity to make new friends
Friendly co-workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYMarch 4, 2018
A big part of having a good time working somewhere is that your co-workers are friendly. there at Fazoli's I have always entered with a friendly approach to everyone. even when I do something wrong they tell me what I did wrong and help me get though it effectively. Management staff was always friendly. Benifits were good. Compensation is decent for restaurant work. Overall, this place is a really good place to work at.
Pros
Half off lunches, Flexible schedule if warned.
Cons
Pay. But it's expected for working at a restaurant.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 3, 2018
Good place to work. Works with your schedule. Not very hard. One of the easiest restaurant jobs that I have ever worked at. Including the HOH as well as working in the FOH. Easy to move up into a management position.
Good food
Oven Operator/ steam table (Former Employee) –  Macon gaFebruary 25, 2018
I enjoyed working with mat because he was a manager that help you if you didn't know something. If I could I would work for him again because he was a people person
Communication
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSFebruary 24, 2018
I was hired one month before they closed and if I never that they were closing I would have applied else where. The managers were nice but no one seems to really know what they were doing.
Pros
Short Shifts
Cons
Shut down
Good first time job
cashier, drive thru, cook (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHFebruary 20, 2018
First job I love working there. Had to leave focus on school I know people that worked there 30+ years and won't go nowhere else . school was more important
Pros
Everythimg
fun
Associate (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYFebruary 17, 2018
fazolis is a nice place to work for someone in school. they work with your schedule and help you learn and advance. the staff was friendly and caring.
better than most fast food places
Chef (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIFebruary 15, 2018
i really enjoye dthe atmosphere at fazolies i would highly recomend working and eating there they are very open to your needs for time off an dunderstand when you are sick
It was alright
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNFebruary 14, 2018
It's what you expect an entry level job to be like. It was alright given the fact that it was my first job and it was simply to get by in college. I ended up finding a much better job in 2016 and I never looked back
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Politics, fast food job
enjoyed working here
cashier / waitress / cook (Former Employee) –  crosslanesFebruary 14, 2018
working for Fazolis was one of my favorite work experiences for several reasons. I really enjoyed the work environment and the management I worked for. I liked my work hours and the duties expected of me.
Pros
free lunches
Fazoli's
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, NEFebruary 14, 2018
It was generally busy. And there was always something to do. I enjoyed working there. It was an easy going environment & coworkers were always willing to lend a hand or help in any way really. The hardest part would've been not having enough people for how busy it was at times. And the most enjoyable for me personally was just being there. It was nice to be a contribution to society.
Productive work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAFebruary 12, 2018
It was very fast paced. Was a great work environment the co workers were very outgoing. Prep food ran dining room and cashier and also drive thru. Would have stayed but I got pregnant with my first child.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Really was mone
Fairly easy customer service job with pings of frustration due to understaffing
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILFebruary 12, 2018
Associate positions are fairly easy with few expectations. Going above and beyond is seldom encouraged and promotions come slowly and infrequently. Work environment is usually relaxed with a friendly air between associates.
Fazoli's
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXFebruary 12, 2018
Alit of favoritism at this work place. They weren't setting there eye on who worked hardest or was on time it was all about friends and colleagues workers of Chili's.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 7, 2018
The management is great, the restaurant is amazing and the food tastes delicious! Employees get 50% off. The best part is the people, they were like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fazoli's. Our community is ready to answer.