FCR Employee Reviews

Non Managed Workplace with Little Pay
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Coos Bay, OROctober 14, 2018
A typical day at work included little work for a too large of "team." Most workers literally read a book, which is why I stated that the pay was reasonable for the position. Most people didn't know what was going on, namely the supervisors. Incredibly frustrating place to work. If you're educated in any way, it's advisable not to work here.
Pros
Potlucks, Easy Work, Multiple Breaks, and Occasionally Entertaining
Cons
Poor Management, Lack of Communication, Low Pay
Good and steady place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORSeptember 27, 2018
A typical day at work is casual, I was able to learn some great skills with communication and phone support. Each client has it's challenges and I was able to learn a ton from each. I was able to get over some fears with customer service and actually excelled in some areas.
Enjoyed my time here.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTSeptember 23, 2018
I worked on a great team. The leads and management were caring and understanding and actually wanted to make us successful. My other coworkers were helpful and friendly. I'm sad I had to leave.
Pros
Fun Commitee activities, approachable leaders, friendly coworkers
Cons
Mandatory hour lunch
Poorly managed, though great culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Veneta, ORSeptember 13, 2018
I can't say much about my time at FCR, but they have the same middle management problem that most call centers do. Great as a temporary job, but potentially maddening if you're there long term.
I was disppointed, they're no different from any other call center.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Great Falls, MTSeptember 10, 2018
On a typical day at work we are overworked and underpaid. I don't feel valued as an employee. The management is poor, I feel like just another number on a spread sheet. The hardest part of the job is getting yelled at for something that isn't your fault. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving for the day.
Pros
They're not real strict.
Cons
Overworked and underpaid.
Worst Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORAugust 23, 2018
I worked at FCR for 3 months and was told I was one of the best workers they had for Eaze. I was fired with no written or verbal warning because of a minor mistake that I wasn't even able to attempt to fix or apologize for. I was publicly humiliated with the firing. You can't get a raise unless it is state mandated or you take on a new role and too much work with the new title. You can't even live on what they pay you. The place is a joke and do whatever you can to stay away. There is other jobs that will pay better and respect you more.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fun and Fast Paced. Lots of room for advancement
Tier II Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORAugust 22, 2018
I absolutely loved working here and would go back in a heartbeat. Fun, fast paced, and always room for advancement. I started out as a temp and worked up to a manager.
Don’t have an opinion!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTAugust 21, 2018
Long story short I was fired because they didn’t approve of me, or in their terms “not the right fit”. This is not a good company! Be wary of what you say when working here. I had I felt, some good ideas the “client” I worked under didn’t value me using intellectual words or responses. They wanted to have the “colleagues” use simple easy to understand responses to their customers questions. This company is shady and will sweep you under the rug if they feel that the client doesn’t like you! This is the worst place to ever work!
Pros
Can’t think of any.
Cons
Don’t have enough space to list everything.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORAugust 20, 2018
This place drove me into the ground. They will work you as much as they can even with medical conditions. They aren't understand nor compassionate, but it was a job.
FIre Heavy Company
Agent (Former Employee) –  Veneta, ORAugust 1, 2018
They will fire you for no reason, and it's very high stress level with management issues from the top all the way down. The pay and PTO are the ONLY reasons to work there and barely make it worth it.
Pros
15 minutes breaks
Cons
10 hour non negotiable shifts, bad management
Avoid at all costs
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Veneta, ORJuly 25, 2018
The culture is seemingly fun and accepting of individuality, but not true in reality. HR is unhelpful and condescending. Turn over rate is high-- always looking for new bodies. Changing job descriptions almost entirely after months doing certain work. Typical day at work is writing email to a user, having them demand a call without reading, and then being yelled at for incompetence using the payments processor. CSR's are damage control.
Great boss to long any from family
Welder and Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Krum, TXJuly 22, 2018
Great job to have a true blessing rarely openings
.love slinging steel. Enjoy my job. Love atmosphere
Couldn't ask for a better boss. Works 7days a week 3 to 5 months ar a time
Pros
Lots hours
Cons
Never home
its a call center people
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJuly 9, 2018
it appeared that a lot of accounts were being transferred overseas and several accounts were closed or closing when I was let go. It is a stressful environment.
Fun Place to work but not secure job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORJuly 5, 2018
This place is a fun place to work but the job is not secure at all. The jobs are very competitive and lay-offs are a regular thing. The job itself is stressful at times and can really overflow into your home-life.
Pros
Fun environment, employee appreciation days
Cons
frequent layoffs, no job security
Great place
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORJune 18, 2018
This is a great place to work at. I'd recommend this to anyone that is looking for a fun career path. Great people working to make clients needs the number one priority.
Excellant Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 13, 2018
The atmosphere here was pretty friendly and not too stressful. I enjoyed my time working here. I also found that my co-workers were very friendly and outgoing.
Pros
Nice atmosphere, good hours, overtime opportunities.
Cons
The position I held was a temporary job
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 12, 2018
I had a lot of fun learning and working at the same time. There was a lot of room to grow, as we were able to know workers in other departments, doing more technical things than I did. This had a huge impact on my decision to further my education. I always looked up to the IT department there.
Pros
Free lunches
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 12, 2018
I used systems to update client information such as: Address, Phone Number, and other contact information, in order to send out documents regarding tax payments that needed to be paid, or that were due. Organized files, and other documentation in filing system.
Productive, busy, casual atmosphere, and great leadership.
Customer Service/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORJune 4, 2018
Answer emails, mentor and coach colleagues. I learned how to be compassionate and patient. The management in my program are for the colleagues and strive to make us a better employee. They are hands on. The workplace culture was fast paced, but positive and encouraging. We received feedback on our work performance weekly and monthly. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I formed with my colleagues and management.
Pros
Great leadership and wonderful colleagues to work with.
Cons
Clients who were not nice
Bombastic Owners, Cliquish Management
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORMay 27, 2018
Keep your head down and your mouth shut and you'll do well. You know, make yourself invisible. Great place to work if you're ready to lose your self respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCR. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight