FCS Software Solutions Ltd. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
This review is about the job FCS placed me in
Medical Practitioner (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 2, 2018
They are a recruiter for medical jobs. The recruiter I had was kind but i know now it was. Just a front so he/she could get their large commission for placing employees in jobs. The job they placed me in was aweful, minimal orientation, just thrown into a job after 1 day of orientation. Then expected to perform at 100% no support from the various LTC facilities especially if the DON didnt like you upon first meeting!
Cut throat no win situation, they will terminate YOU even if the company is at fault. Breach of Contracts, no support,no help with the software..... Im glad I moved on. I pray they get real with people and not let greed run the business!! Very disappointed.
Pros
Cons
Lied to about flexible work hours or work from home, lies about support.
Fcs inc
Lead Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2018
Is now a shell of what it once was.

A buyout gone south.

I can only wish that their company improves moving forwards.

As it was a great place to work.
Fcs
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 26, 2018
Collection service. Work a lot of hours. No room for advancement or raises. Very stressful environment and the managers are onlythere for themselves. Would not reccomend
I enjoyed my time there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 7, 2018
Whime some whom worked there for short stints of time will say they did not like working there. I workd for this company fo rfive years. And i enjoyed it. Now let me tell you there was times that i did not agree with things and there was times that i want to scream but that i lif is it not. But for the most part this is a very enjoyable place to work. Yes it is stressful and yess it can get hard. But it is rewarding. There is a bonus structure. Yes i did say bonuses on top of your regular pay. So there are rewards. I treasure my time here and love everyone there. So poo on the nay sayers. If you thrive on a rewarding days work and bing rewarded for a job well done. Go for it!
Pros
Bonuses!!!
Cons
Angry Calls
Good place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 19, 2017
It was a good place to work, I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere. We moved away so I had to leave the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Good place
Terrible
Picture reviewer (Former Employee) –  Yorkville, NYOctober 8, 2017
Never been in such a horrid work environment. Don't expect fair treatment or even job security. The management is gross and the entire place needs to be investigated.
Pros
The other employees are cool.
Cons
No job security or fair treatment.
Productive Workplace
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 19, 2017
The atmosphere is relaxing and laid back. They do try to incorporate team building activities.Willing to work with you if you need time off. No job security or advancement. No 401k plans or great insurance options.
Pros
laid back atmosphere
Cons
no job security, no option in advancement
loved the environment
Supervisor Anisha Gagnon (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MESeptember 19, 2017
loved it, great people to work for- they were accommodating, caring, helpful, kind and wanted to always try and be supportive. People really like working for this company.
Pros
great people
Collections
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 11, 2017
The job is ok, but that is it. It's just a job. The stress of trying to collect from people that was promised a something that they did not receive was too much for someone that just wants to make an honest living. It was like stealing legally.
Good job but bad communication and payment history
IT Lead Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2017
I liked the client at work at for 4 yrs., but FCS is horrible when it comes to paying their employees. They're terrible at communicating and offer no medical, dental, or 401K benefits not even partial benefits. My contract has recently ended with them but I found out the hard way through the client just yesterday. I don't think I would work for FCS again ever and would not recommend them to anyone as well either.
Pros
Good clients to work for and good pay
Cons
Always pay late and bad communication

Want to know more about FCS Software Solutions Ltd.?

Ask a question
This is for the job that is advertised not the software company. The composite company
Worker (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 7, 2017
There is no work life balance, no benefits and management can not make decisions. They do not care about the employees and treat you like an elementary kid. They only care their own pockets. I would not work there from I have heard
Great place to work as long as you are up for the challenge.
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXFebruary 29, 2016
My job is very secure because I work with big monies being transfer to different banks and the Federal Government and processing payroll so my job is very demanding in every area working on computers and servers, tape drives, atm's, imaging, graphs. Everyday a busy day at work.

I learned how to be a Production Specialist learned how to work on Acquire. Management is workable. my co-workers are great good people to work with. steading focus. we all are team players.
Fcs Review
Performing Administrative Activities (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at this company! it taught me a lot and I learned from it!! I learned how to be apart the team and help customers in different ways! I was able to further my experience in the call center field!
Foreign based company looking to break into the domestic market
National Sales Director / SaaS Cloud Solutions (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 11, 2015
Days spent leveraging FCS workflow management solutions to open doors in the NA region

Something I have learned is that the major brands in hospitality have different technology standard in other countries.

Hardest part of the job would be building trust for a company not based in the US.
Extremely hostile environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLAugust 14, 2014
What a mess, constant screaming between senior managers. President loves to holler and threaten employees with being fired. No team work just individual doing their own thing. No direction, no leadership, poor financial management, a different, "Good old Boys club", except the company is actually run by a sales person. She is an acquired taste. Not a good place to work. Everyone is a favorite depending on what management needs. No professionalism what so ever. No HR department, bars in almost every office, that open at 3 PM. Great place to work if you like guns, most employees bring their own to work and leave them in their desk or on top. Company takes no pride in their work. Networks are disgraceful, abandoned cables and equipment from years of upgrades, left in place, so unorganized, no documentation, no contact with client unless client calls to complain.
Pros
Free coffee until 11:00 am
Cons
extremely poor management, no room for growth, constantly challenged to compromise, favoritism, no chain of command, letting non-managerial employees influence company performance, extremely negative and hostile environment, must enjoy degradation, insults, personal attacks
A typical day at work can be productive especially when everyone works as a team.
Painter/Certified Boom Operator (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYJune 17, 2014
A typical day at work entails arriving at 7 am sharp. Begin applying primer to sheet rock walls. Cleaning out brushes, and applying a finish coat to the primed walls. I learned to make the job easiest is to roll out primer with a roller with 1/2" nap roller and to cut in the wall near the ceiling with a latex brush or bristle brush.

Management would check to see if job is going smoothly and correctly. All co-workers would work together as team to cut out the walls with the brush and roll the walls out.

The most difficult part is reaching high ceilings with extension latter 12 - 24 feet.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to complete the job in the most efficient and correct way as possible.
Windows 7 Migration/Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Glenn Mills, PAFebruary 27, 2014
like any IT support roles you have your ups and down but you learn thinking on the fly. Had Great management support and support form co workers
Pros
great support
Cons
Non
Excellent Opportunity
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Genn Mills, PAJanuary 13, 2014
Excellent Opportunity, A comprehensive list of current industry standard technologies, primarily state of the art solutions.
Extreme Caution is Advised!!
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PADecember 3, 2013
FCS Software Solutions, Ltd. is an Indian company headquartered in New Delhi, India with US operations based out of a small office in San Jose, CA. They operate other business ventures out of that location as well. FCS is in the middle of a two year contract with Axalta Coating Systems, LLC. in Glen Mills, PA. (Axalta is the former DuPont paint business purchased by the Carlyle Hedge Fund of Toronto, Canada.) FCS was chosen as the IT vendor as they were the lowest bidder and Axalta's CIO sits on FCS's Board of Directors.

WARNING:

If you associate yourself with this company in any way, be cognizant of comments above!
Pros
Typically recruits off of Internet sites, job boards, Craigslist, etc., may be worthwhile consideration if currently unemployed, retired with a pension from another company or limited prospects obtaining IT employment elsewhere.
Cons
Typically hires off of applicant stated qualifications, no due diligence or documentation, no job security, history of binding employees, contractors, clients, vendors w/contracts they have no intentions of honoring, complaints pending in various locations with state labor departments, history of walkouts in many locations due to non payment, frequently letting people go on short/no notice
Cleaning
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 15, 2013
I cleaned the entire 3 story building. I learned how to properly clean restrooms.