FDC MANAGEMENT, INC. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Rewarding Career
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAJuly 31, 2018
I enjoy the challenges and rewards associated with working for FDC Management. I feel like I am part of a family and always have the support of my colleagues. No two days are the same, and I leave at the end of the day feeling like I've accomplished something. Some of my associates have been here for over 30 years. That speaks volumes about the culture of our team. People are loyal and committed because they feel appreciated.
Pros
Great people, competitive wages, full benefits, employee appreciation events
FDC rocks!
Resident Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington BeachJuly 31, 2018
Love this company. I started out in a Porter Position with FDC. Within a year was promoted to Manager of my own building. Almost 14 years later they have invested thousands of dollars training me from completing maintenance to becoming a Certified Housing Provider and Portfolio Trainer. Every employee receives a personalized hand written Birthday card from the President of the company. I dont just feel like another employee I feel like someone that they really care about like a family. Lots of company parties that include the whole family.
Pros
Onsite paid housing.
Cons
On call 24/7.
Something new everyday, fast paced
manager (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAJuly 30, 2018
I have learned a lot about property management never working in this industry before. I enjoy the people I work with and for the most part everyone helps each other. It is very busy and sometimes the work expected of you is hard to complete especially when you do not have a full staff to help you. Otherwise the company is enjoyable to work for, they have a summer party for all the employees and a holiday party that is fun. Also you get your birthday off paid so that's cool. They are understanding when my kid is sick and I have to go to dr appointments.
Pros
flexible, never bored, weekend day off
Cons
hard when short staffed
its productive and there is job rotation
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 17, 2018
it was my first job, i never had any experiences and they gave me training and after two weeks of working with my trainer with me, it felt like it was the easiest work. i really loved the job. the hardest part was my first day, it was hard for me just to get used to it.
Pros
free giving pizza
Cons
short breaks
Very poor regional manager when i was there
Apartment Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 25, 2018
Must live on property. Really work 24/7 without compensation. People knock on your door all hours of the day and night. They found ways to discriminate.
Pros
Cons
Not paid for all hours worked
Good work environment - corp team awesome
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CASeptember 29, 2017
Good company, no better place to learn from. Compensation needs revamped. Benefits awesome, but cash is low for expectations. Company truly supports Work/Life Balance
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Compensation low for expectations
Being a Porter is Physically Demanding
Porter (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 31, 2017
I would begin with management meeting and a review of my daily work and work orders that needed to be completed. I was given breaks but had to make sure my work got done in a timely manner, This job had many difficult tasks that required endurance and strength and very long days. My Manager was kind and attentive to training curve.
Pros
Excellent Property Manager and Co-Workers
Cons
Trash detail and cleaning with chemicals during hot days
Not a fun place to work at.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 14, 2016
Typical Day: Coming back from a two day off with about 200 emails to answer to ASAP.
What i've learned: Nothing
Management is incompetent.
Co workers maintenance great always there when i need them. Office co workers only knows how to point fingers, and not helpful at all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, 401 paid vacations and sick days as well as holidays.
Hostal employer to work for
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAApril 8, 2016
No origination. Terrible Management. Co-workers are not friendly and not trustworthy. Not a good company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Make up there own rules, no stability
Awesome growing company! Great communication from owners.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2016
FDC Management was awesome. Always a bit skeptical with smaller companies, however the experience was exceptional. Work was moderate, frequent communication with upper management, and amazing employee benefits.
Pros
Flexibility, Advancement Opportunities, Great Compensation
Cons
Micro Management
Cool company to work for if you want a free apartment!!(as a porter)
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 4, 2015
Good company to work for good pay good benefits good work/life balance its a great way to start your career as a Maintenance tech
Pros
good pay/benefits
Cons
Company takes property maintenance WAAAY to serious for how small they are
Working with my Supervisor, was a great experience!
Resident Manager (Current Employee) –  Santee, CADecember 1, 2013
Customer Service, some of the company policies are great. The hardest part of the Job is salary, is very low. The most enjoyable part of the job. The owner is a funny and smart guy and my supervisor is always willing to help.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FDC MANAGEMENT, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.