FE Moran Security Solutions Employee Review

View all FE Moran Security Solutions reviews

Very Diverse and energetic workplace
National Accounts Regional Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJanuary 29, 2014
No one day was ever the same. There were days where alarms calls and customer interactions were demanded non stop all day and others not so much. I learned a lot of the technology of alarm signals and how they are transmitted. Management provided plenty of training and assistance to our understanding of said procedures. I had the absolute best co-workers ever. We were from all walks of life but we were still one big happy family. The hardest part of my job would be handling those alarm calls that involved fire or burglary. Not knowing the outcome or if customers are safe is very tough. The most enjoyable part was knowing that i had my co-workers full support no matter what alarm or what call came thru.

Other FE Moran Security Solutions Employee Reviews

Worst job I've ever had
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILMarch 28, 2019
Don't bother! You go through a crazy interview process, yet receive little to no training. You are left on your own, not knowing what you're doing and are constantly in trouble for doing things incorrectly... although you wouldn't know how to do them correctly since you get no training. Office drama is at an absolutely stupid level. I have never witnessed such garbage in any office setting. You will be expected to do the work of multiple people and get no reward, let alone a simple thanks for what you do. I noticed really quickly that everyone hated their jobs and especially management. (Serious micro managers)
Pros
Cons
Just about everything
Did not follow the Mission
Accounts Receivable/ Billing /Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILFebruary 4, 2019
FE Moran started out being a good company but then changed and let go of all its great employees to hire a "shells" of a person. The let go of genuine hard working people to hire people who really did not care about the company as a whole.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
No job security, High stress