FE Moran Security Solutions Employee Review

View all FE Moran Security Solutions reviews

Good Co-workers and Customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSAugust 28, 2013
Set up Fire System Inspection Work Order, complete work order after inspection, schedule subcontractor to do the repair work, the complete work order and send in paper work for payment.

The co-workers are like a family

The hardest part of the job is they keep changing their minds on who you send the paperwork to and what else you do. The training I got was about 30 minutes from someone that was learning the job that was leaving the company. I would ask for help and would get the run around.

I really enjoy talking with the customers
Pros
Working with the customers
Cons
Was not given enough time to finish jobs correctly

Other FE Moran Security Solutions Employee Reviews

Worst job I've ever had
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILMarch 28, 2019
Don't bother! You go through a crazy interview process, yet receive little to no training. You are left on your own, not knowing what you're doing and are constantly in trouble for doing things incorrectly... although you wouldn't know how to do them correctly since you get no training. Office drama is at an absolutely stupid level. I have never witnessed such garbage in any office setting. You will be expected to do the work of multiple people and get no reward, let alone a simple thanks for what you do. I noticed really quickly that everyone hated their jobs and especially management. (Serious micro managers)
Pros
Cons
Just about everything
Did not follow the Mission
Accounts Receivable/ Billing /Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILFebruary 4, 2019
FE Moran started out being a good company but then changed and let go of all its great employees to hire a "shells" of a person. The let go of genuine hard working people to hire people who really did not care about the company as a whole.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
No job security, High stress