fea industries
View all fea industries reviews

fea industries

fea industries Customer Service Representative Review

Fantastic team work.Fast,efficient and accurate.

Arrive in the morning. Start answering phone calls from Optometrists or Opticians with optical prescriptions and write on order forms, enter job in data base, pick product for job and send it through. Answer phone calls from our accounts from Maine to Florida to the Mississippi River.Trouble shoot jobs.Find jobs throughout lab to check and make sure it went out same day or call them back if there was a problem. Take all invoices from jobs that went out the day before and put in accounts payable and to also enter into data base invoice numbers so as to enter invoice numbers into data base to let accounts know when what jobs were shipped and what jobs were still in the building .

Pros

Competitive incentives that earned me more money.

Cons

Pay rate.No paid for healthcare benefits.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Great place to work at with a fun enviroment

My experience at FEA Industries was rather well. I learned a lot about customer service such as: how to explain something to a customer that they wouldn't want to hear while keeping them calm. I also got much better with multi-tasking. Being there you were on the phone all day long while having to talk to them, look up their accounts, maintaining their satisfaction, and also either shipping out or holding their jobs. We also were to take payments over the phone if requested. I do believe that the management could of been handled a little better. They care about their employees but I think that they could've showed their appreciation towards us more. Things wouldn't be noticed until something went wrong, which isn't right. If a section of your company is going above and beyond for the customers then they should be either shown or told how well they are doing. While I worked at FEA Industries my co- workers were amazing! They were all hands on; if you needed help all you had to do was ask and there was no hesitation or questioning about it. They got it done and showed me how to do it so that next time I know what to do. I looked forward to going to work each and every day until the commute started to become problem. I believe that the hardest part of the job was indeed the commute. At the time I was employed at FEA Industries I was pregnant but I also had my 6 month old daughter in day care. Having to drive almost two hours away really started to get to me. To the point where I was getting up at 4 am to drive in with y brother-in-law get to the job by 5:15 or so -
Same location

Productve work place with very high stress level

The company is perpetually understaffed. This leads to an extremely demanding work load being placed on the employees that it does have and rapid burn out.
Same location

Productive, money

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at fea industries is ok drive in isn't bad 1st shift allows for time at end of day to unwind.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at fea industries are not bad just startingManagementIn general, managers at fea industries kind so far and helpful if there is an issueCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at fea industries is good, smooth workingOverallMy experience working at fea industries not bad so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at fea industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about fea industries in popular locations

• fea industries
  • Fantastic team work.Fast,efficient and accurate.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?