fea industries
View all fea industries reviews

fea industries

fea industries Lab Technician Review

Fast paced automated production

3rd shift 11 pm - 7 am very sleep depriving. Lack safety, meaning I've been cut by a diamond blade due to no cover, a employee has stepped into a French drain and injured her ankle due to no safety cover. The air always has plastic particles in it, I constantly had to put my arms... bare skin in antifreeze to clean columns in cutting machine and filters for the pumps.

Pros

Paid every week

Cons

Poor management, lack of interest in new employees advancing in certification using machines, Bad attitude

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Productive, money

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at fea industries is ok drive in isn't bad 1st shift allows for time at end of day to unwind.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at fea industries are not bad just startingManagementIn general, managers at fea industries kind so far and helpful if there is an issueCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at fea industries is good, smooth workingOverallMy experience working at fea industries not bad so far
Same location

Productve work place with very high stress level

The company is perpetually understaffed. This leads to an extremely demanding work load being placed on the employees that it does have and rapid burn out.
Same location

Fantastic team work.Fast,efficient and accurate.

Arrive in the morning. Start answering phone calls from Optometrists or Opticians with optical prescriptions and write on order forms, enter job in data base, pick product for job and send it through. Answer phone calls from our accounts from Maine to Florida to the Mississippi River.Trouble shoot jobs.Find jobs throughout lab to check and make sure it went out same day or call them back if there was a problem. Take all invoices from jobs that went out the day before and put in accounts payable and to also enter into data base invoice numbers so as to enter invoice numbers into data base to let accounts know when what jobs were shipped and what jobs were still in the building .

Pros

Competitive incentives that earned me more money.

Cons

Pay rate.No paid for healthcare benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at fea industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about fea industries in popular locations

• fea industries