FedEx Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 6,982 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of more than 3.6 million shipments each business day to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days.
With annual revenues of $46 billion, and consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members worldwide to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
FedEx also understand that a sustainable global business is tied to our global citizenship, and we are committed to connecting the world responsibly and resourcefully. Our latest published update to our global citizenship report is available at csr.fedex.com.
You can find out more about FedEx online at fedex.com/gb/about/.
There is 1 FedEx job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at FedEx.
Salary estimated from 15.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at FedEx have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
Very fast paced and long hours, the manager are tough on you like drill sergeants. This means put out or get out. They have a high turn over rate. Great pay
The job itself isn't hard mentally. You just show up and grab boxes until you leave. The hard part is what it does to your body over time and the lack of employees because of it. They're always understaffed and you'll always be working double what you should be. Pay is alright though.
Can’t speak enough about the quality of people that work here. The compensation and work-life balance are amazing, and anyone working in Sr roles in Strategic Pricing have their masters and doctorates, so they’re very educated people to be surrounded by.
Decent, check on pay first. Before you try job. Don't want to be mislead. Benefits aren't bad. Try driving position or get forklift on the job training
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 1.9K questions about working at FedEx. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from FedEx employees.
Insights from 4.6K Indeed users who have interviewed with FedEx within the last 5 years.
Your basic questions. For BSC, had to create a portfolio of accomplishments.
How do you proceed with little to no direction given?
If I have any prior work experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at FedEx?Published on May 24, 2021