FedEx Ground Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 20,699 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn A. Smith67%approve of John A. Smith's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
There are 5 FedEx Ground jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at FedEx Ground.
Salary estimated from 65.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at FedEx Ground have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 1.8K questions about working at FedEx Ground. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from FedEx Ground employees.
Insights from 5.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with FedEx Ground within the last 5 years.
What's your job experience what do you know
Would you be able to work on a weekday Monday Thru Friday
1) Can you lift 75lbs by yourself and 150lbs with help? 2) Do you have any issues working with extreme weather conditions? Extreme heat, cold, rain.. etc? 3) Will you pass a drug test? Question 4 depends on how you answered question # 3. 4) Can you pass a drug test next week?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at FedEx Ground?Published on May 24, 2021
- FedEx Ground