FedEx Ground
62Average

FedEx Ground Employee Reviews

United States11,752 reviews
Found 11,752 reviews matching the search
Management can and will be haters and not want you to succeed but other employees can be cool to make up and contribute to a solid, helpful work environment.
This is the perfect job for someone who doesn’t want to spend half their life at work, and make good money. Also good for someone going to school or looking for a second job
Pros
Good Pay, Benefits, Co-Workers
Cons
Early Start Time
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at FedEx Ground is a fast paced physical labor loading a trailer.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at FedEx Ground are good But I love the benefits and employee discounts.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at FedEx Ground, I think that i haven't been there long enough to know about the advancement.

In general, managers at FedEx Ground... dnt really know who all the managers are, except the 2 or 3 I've worked with. Bt Ty (Tyniesha), manager from smalls, is the BEST manager I've met so far. Very helpful, acknowledge and understanding.

Collaboration with my colleagues at FedEx Ground is okay bt everyone doesn't have the same work ethic

Overall

My experience working at FedEx Ground is great. Love working the weekend's
I enjoy my job I try my best to go above and beyond to fulfill all my job descriptions and requirements that’s needed. Work friendly and helps in any way possible.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It’s hard work but it’s good work. The pay is good and when your cool with your co workers it makes the job more fun and time passes by more quickly.
This is a great place to work. The work environment is great and everyone is very helpful. Management is also helpful and easy to talk to. Pay could be more, but not terrible.
Lots of opportunities. Every company has their kinks. Overall--you make the best of your time, and always look to advance yourself. If you are unhappy in your role, seek out positions that will better suit your skills and talents.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility
Cons
Pay raises (less than $1 per year)
Over worked you to the max, with little to no breaks at times. Supervisors are always rushing you, had one that would get yelled at and start crying in front of her employees!!
Cons
One 10 minute break in a 4-5 hour shift standing/moving the whole time.
I like the experience an environment everyone's nice and friendly to another it very fun n active product super clean organized I will strongly preferred someone to work for
Pros
Snacks machine
Cons
Hot are cold
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FedEx Ground?
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at FedEx Ground were pretty good. When it came to traveling the benefits on hotels and rental cars were phenomenal.

Their pay system was a little different coming from working in retail. Saturday to Saturday was the pay period, i worked during the week so i made around 12-13 per hour. Paychecks looked like 190-130 a week.

Overall

My experience working at FedEx Ground was as mediocre as it gets. Refrain from getting injured, listen to the managers, etc.

I did not like it.
You work hours that no sane person would choose. Management is Hit and miss. Training is a joke. We were supposed to unload and load a mock trailer but instead we sat around in a circle for 3 hours.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Turnover is terrible work is boring. Management is hit and miss. Training is an absolute joke.
This is a good temporary unless you want to be a manager and lots of kool people didnt have a problem with nobody good managers but all in all free lunches free stuff
Pros
Free lunches free stuff
Cons
Hard work very fast pace
Job was very flexible as a package handler. Hours allow you to work another job or just have the whole day ahead of you. Pay isnt too bad for the work.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
10 months to get Healthcare
I would love this place again and again it is just the best the pay is great and managers are very friendly and act how managers are supposed to avct.
Got hired very quickly and had a few days of paid training. The working hours are kind of odd at times, but this was a great place for me to quickly make some paychecks while between jobs.
Management is never satisfied with your commitment, they'll always complain no matter how hard you work. Shifts typically only lasted between 5-6 hours per day which meant that you were given no breaks.
There is ZERO! Organization in the company. NO training. You will NEVER work an 8 hour shift and finish your whole route unless you are close by the warehouse location. There are no benefits to the company and no vacation or time off. Unless you can get into corporate FedEx or an office job with them, I would avoid being a delivery driver with them.
Pros
Driving by yourself, No one breathing down your neck
Cons
The whole Job is a Con
They don’t put in the job description what the job really is until you get there and find out for yourself...

Not what I was looking for, the labor is strenuous and vigorous. It’s a lot going on...
So far it doesn't seem like too bad of a place to work. Co-workers are okay to work with but I was sore as he## after working as a runner on My first day training you literally run for 6 hours straight door to door. The pay is weekly and if you are a student you can have them work around your schedule without it being a problem and that's my biggest reason for taking the job. I'm a full time student so having a place to work that's okay with my schedule is a big deal.
Pros
Nice employees weekly pay
Cons
Starting out with no benefits till after 3 months
The hiring process was pretty fast. No real interview. You get to pick your shift also. I will write a better review after the first two and a half weeks
Very simple job that's easy to learn. It takes about 2 weeks for your body to get used to the manual labor if you aren't already a moderately active person. Managers used to be chill and had a bit more direct contact with employees when it came to schedules and attendance. They were great motivators as well. Retention is terrible, so be warned.
Pros
Good benefits and healthcare, reasonable PTO, free food on occassion
Cons
Poor motivation and direction from management, No AC, roughly 40% of the employees slack off